• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ferguson?

nice jackboots

Police-in-riot-gear-via-Shutterstock-615x345.jpg

I'll see what I can do.

watch out for Smokey

Missouri Guv: State Highway Patrol Will Take Over Security In Ferguson

Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon announced Thursday that the Missouri Highway Patrol would assume control of security in Ferguson, Co., taking over from the local law enforcement who have thus far been handling the crisis.

The Ferguson and St. Louis County police departments had previously been handling law enforcement in Ferguson, where protesters have clashed with police since Sunday, resulting in rubber bullets and tear gas being fired into the crowds.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/jay-nixon-ferguson-missouri-protests-actions

somebody already got your job

ferguson-police.jpg

Come on man..this is a policeman, WTF does a soldier look like nowadays ? Why do cops need camo ? Blending in with quickpick marts would be makin' more sense if ya ax me.

Love the attention these standing army "police" units are getting. People finally asking, "why do they need armored vehicles and flak vests?".

If Obama had an older son, he'd look like the punk that was shot in Ferguson.

Yep. I bet MLK Jr. is spinning in his grave over this.

If I give the cops a reason to shoot me, I would certainly hope that my friends would honor me by smashing windows and stealing ****!

Love the attention these standing army "police" units are getting. People finally asking, "why do they need armored vehicles and flak vests?".

not saying they need them all the time, but there is a movie based on a real bank robbery in cali where multiple police were injured by two guys in body armor with automatic weapons.....and armored vehicle would have been real useful that day

that **** happened a long time ago Coolie - it's no longer .38's vs. M-16s

go getum cowboy

militia-1-1000x562.jpg

the cops have all the hardware they could ever want now

tank2.JPG

Last edited:
not saying they need them all the time, but there is a movie based on a real bank robbery in cali where multiple police were injured by two guys in body armor with automatic weapons.....and armored vehicle would have been real useful that day

National guard should have them. Of course that would take inter-department cooperation, not one of our government's strengths.

The scenes from this town don't look much like America anymore. Sad.

Where I grew up, it would be gross disrespect for a cop to approach anyone in a car and say " Get the **** out of the street". We do not put up with that kind of **** in SC. What other lie could a cop give for shooting a teen running away from him. He had to say that the teen went for his gun.. How many 18 year olds go around grabbing at cop's gun over jay-walking? The kid was executed. After realizing that he could not outrun the cop's bullets, the kid stops, turns around, raises his hands in the air, only to be shot several more times. Everyone that knows that kid(even his teachers) say he was a gentle giant that never caused any problems. There is NO reason to kill anyone running away from you..

Last edited:
Sure there is. Teach them a lesson. Better not run

normally I'd be against all looting, but the cops are out of control here

Ferguson police gassing news crew and dismantling their equipment

A news crew, clearly no threat or impediment to the cops, films from a verge in Ferguson, Missouri. A pop and a cloud of white smoke marks the arrival of a tear gas canister at their feet, and the newscrew is forced to flee. Moments later, police pull up in an armored van and hurriedly try to break down the film equipment--until they notice that another crew is still filming them from across the street.

Bu-lkolCAAIwyN0.jpg

http://boingboing.net/2014/08/14/video-of-ferguson-police-gassi.html

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...-team-dismantling-al-jazeera-crews-equipment/

And all cops will learn not to shoot people in the back after that POS goes to jail for many years.

yeah, good luck with that...they just spent $70K on putting him thru combat assault school and just acquired $20k worth of guns n ammo for him. Popo will walk almost every time.

This whole situation is absolutely disturbing on all sides. The Cop who shot this young man went way too far. The protesters and looters are taking the wrong approach. The Police response to the protesters and looters is terrifying. Not just what's going on now, but the door that's being opened up, its a door to bondage (spare me the sex jokes).