• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ferguson?

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Why isn't the step-father in jail for promoting a riot? Its a felony.

Full credit to the dude for manning up Tibs. And to you for bringing it here.....every one of these "protestors should have to go through the same thing starting with that hydrocephalic dwarf Sharpton.

From a Fox News Alert: The Justice Department announces it will not prosecute former Ferguson, Missouri, police officer Darren Wilson in the shooting death of Michael Brown, an unarmed black 18-year-old, that led to weeks of protests.

Should be some good riot footage tonight.

Get your sneakers on! Let's go get some free ****!!!!!!!!!!!

Too cold to loot and riot!!!!

Remember when...

PoloElfieCommie had this all figured out? When everyone in this thread said this was a cover up? That poor, Michael Brown was shot dead by that wicked awful police mans? That he did nothing to make Whitey mad?

Well the Attorney General had interesting words - the BLACK, race baiting, only-filing-hate-crimes-against-white-people Eric Holder himself. Interesting words that should silence any of the critics.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/03/04/holder-admits-hands-up-dont-shoot-claim-was-bogus/

Holder Admits ‘Hands Up, Don’t Shoot’ Claim Was Bogus

The “hands up, don’t shoot” slogan used by Democratic activists since August 2013 is a complete falsehood, outgoing Attorney General Eric Holder admitted Wednesday.

He acknowledge the faked story as he released the Justice Department’s investigation of the August 2014 shooting of Michael Brown, in Ferguson, Mo.

“I recognize that the findings in our report may leave some to wonder how the department’s findings can differ so sharply from some of the initial, widely reported accounts of what transpired,” Holder said at the press conference.

However, Holder declined to criticize the TV-media frenzy — and the claims by local African-American protesters — that spread the false claim that the dead youth, Michael Brown, had his hands up shortly before his was shot by police officer Darren Wilson.

Instead, Holder suggested the media and Americans recognize the fakery. “It remains not only valid – but essential – to question how such a strong alternative version of events was able to take hold so swiftly, and be accepted so readily,” he said.

I wonder how hard it was for the man to get those words out of his racist mouth.

Great read. Especially this fact:

Michael Brown’s death was caused by his own violent, poor choices. The police officer did exactly what he had to do, and if the officer had been black, brown or yellow, the result would probably have been the same. The only real difference would have been if Brown had been killed by another black teen. If that had happened, Messrs. Obama, Holder, Sharpton and the media would have bypassed Ferguson, and we would never have known Brown’s name.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...rown-witness-more-heroic-than-/#ixzz3TWJVuq00
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

I truly believe that Obama, and his cronies like Holder and Rice, have used this administration as a deliberate means of sticking it to the white establishment. And the Jews. I laugh when I think about the claims that this would be our first post-racial president.

I truly believe that Obama, and his cronies like Holder and Rice, have used this administration as a deliberate means of sticking it to the white establishment. And the Jews. I laugh when I think about the claims that this would be our first post-racial president.

I'm more cynical than that. It's not about hating whites and Jews, it's about ginning up hate for them in order to foster a sense of victimhood and drum up electoral support for confiscating more of what they have.

who knew holder was just another ******* racist....trying to keep the poor innocent black folks down....uncle tom mother ******

I'm more cynical than that. It's not about hating whites and Jews, it's about ginning up hate for them in order to foster a sense of victimhood and drum up electoral support for confiscating more of what they have.

lXDMPzf.jpg

maUzB0d.gif

It is interesting that the report on the Brown shooting isn't getting as much MSM time as the NEW story that the Ferguson government employees have exchanged racist jokes in an email and/or used ticketing targeted against minorities to increase revenue.

Both should receive a great deal of coverage, but the intention of the second story and the timely release of that federal investigation is, clearly, intended to link the two, when, just as clearly, they are in no way linked,

It is interesting that the report on the Brown shooting isn't getting as much MSM time as the NEW story that the Ferguson government employees have exchanged racist jokes in an email ,

Here's one of them:
A May 2011 email said, "An African-American woman in New Orleans was admitted into the hospital for a pregnancy termination. Two weeks later she received a check for $5,000. She phoned the hospital to ask who it was from. The hospital said, 'Crimestoppers.'"