• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ferguson?

yeah, good luck with that...they just spent $70K on putting him thru combat assault school and just acquired $20k worth of guns n ammo for him. Popo will walk almost every time.

You are right most of the time, but the country is all over this. Every witness has said the same thing. I would bet the farm this ******* will rot in jail. He shot a teen with his hands in the air 30 feet away.

I always thought anyone fleeing the police after being ordered to stop deserves a double tap.

Where I grew up, it would be gross disrespect for a cop to approach anyone in a car and say " Get the **** out of the street". We do not put up with that kind of **** in SC. What other lie could a cop give for shooting a teen running away from him. He had to say that the teen went for his gun.. How many 18 year olds go around grabbing at cop's gun over jay-walking? The kid was executed. After realizing that he could not outrun the cop's bullets, the kid stops, turns around, raises his hands in the air, only to be shot several more times. Everyone that knows that kid(even his teachers) say he was a gentle giant that never caused any problems. There is NO reason to kill anyone running away from you..

Things aren't always what they're reported to be.

http://youngcons.com/new-photos-of-...aint-a-different-picture-than-what-weve-seen/

mb1.jpg

mb3.jpg

And rioting and looting helps this how?

That is what pisses me off and makes me not care so much about the situation.

Want to protest, then do so. The local people who own the places that you are stealing from and vandalizing were probably pissed off about it too. Now, instead of joining the voices for change and justice, they have to try to rebuild their livelihoods.

What are the odds that the officer involved can get an impartial jury and/or fair trial anywhere in the US?

These photos do not tell me anything. Where is the criminal record? I see nothing here.

I found an old picture in my garage the other day from college. I laughed because my one friend ALWAYS flipped the bird when the camera was flashing.....he is a black male.

These photos do not tell me anything. Where is the criminal record? I see nothing here.

No they don't. But you simply "believe" that he put his arms in the air and was shot without cause by the Police because...whatever you heard or chose to read said so?

We choose to believe what we choose to believe. You can look at photos and judge them, you can read articles and believe them. Fact remains, you nor I know **** about what happened that night at this point, do we? Yet you've stated he was innocently shot...despite countering reports showing shots were fired from "inside" the police car during a struggle.

Yep. Got it.

"He shot a teen with his hands in the air 30 feet away." - 6rings (what evidence supports this? A HuffPost article?)

"What other lie could a cop give for shooting a teen running away from him. He had to say that the teen went for his gun.. How many 18 year olds go around grabbing at cop's gun over jay-walking? The kid was executed." - You were an eyewitness? Or this was something you read?

Last edited:
No they don't. But you simply "believe" that he put his arms in the air and was shot without cause by the Police because...whatever you heard or chose to read said so?

We choose to believe what we choose to believe. You can look at photos and judge them, you can read articles and believe them. Fact remains, you nor I know **** about what happened that night at this point, do we? Yet you've stated he was innocently shot...despite countering reports showing shots were fired from "inside" the police car during a struggle.

Yep. Got it.

"He shot a teen with his hands in the air 30 feet away." - 6rings (what evidence supports this? A HuffPost article?)

"What other lie could a cop give for shooting a teen running away from him. He had to say that the teen went for his gun.. How many 18 year olds go around grabbing at cop's gun over jay-walking? The kid was executed." - You were an eyewitness? Or this was something you read?

First of all, you are right. I do not know what happened "That Night", because it happened during the day in broad daylight. There have been four witnesses, one who just happened to be in the neighborhood picking up an EMPLOYEE. They all say the same thing. The cop shot the teen while the teen was trying to pull away from him. THEY ALL saw the teen run approximately 30 feet away when his body jerked in response to being shot from behind. THEY ALL witnessed the teen turn around, raise his arms and shout "Don't Shoot". The teen was then shot several more times. THESE ARE WITNESSES. I was not there, but I am no fool either. He shot the teen, YES approximately 30 feet away. The fact that I know all this and you don't really shows who the one is that does not know what happened " That Night"...

Last edited:
I've always thought the police should follow the same rules as every other citizen.

Geez, you'd think that heavily armed people that have rights above that of each citizen would be held to a higher standard.

First of all, you are right. I do not know what happened "That Night", because it happened during the day in broad daylight. There have been four witnesses, one who just happened to be in the neighborhood picking up an EMPLOYEE. They all say the same thing. The cop shot the teen while the teen was trying to pull away from him. THEY ALL saw the teen run approximately 30 feet away when his body jerked in response to being shot from behind. THEY ALL witnessed the teen turn around, raise his arms and shout "Don't Shoot". The teen was then shot several more times. THESE ARE WITNESSES. I was not there, but I am no fool either. He shot the teen, YES approximately 30 feet away. The fact that I know all this and you don't really shows who the one is that does not know what happened " That Night"...

Again, I'll repeat, the pictures I posted can be judged. As can be the "witness" accounts. Never, in history, have friends or witnesses fabricated what they said they saw to purport something other than what it was, right?

I'll wait to rest judgment until the facts are in. Until then, photos, witness accounts, theories are all a part of the picture.

Maybe it is just me, but I find nothing unusual about an 18 year old kid flipping off the camera. I suppose nearly everyone has done it at some point. Probably.

There where "witnesses" during the Zim, Travon incident but that didn't seem to make any difference to Al Sharpton and all of his friends, did it?

I don't know what happened here, either.

I do know this, though. Black people are getting shot in places like Chicago at an alarming rate everyday, with no protests whatsoever. Death is death. Does it only matter if a white guy or a white cop pulls the trigger?

We will find out the officers name today.

There where "witnesses" during the Zim, Travon incident but that didn't seem to make any difference to Al Sharpton and all of his friends, did it?

This thread is about Ferguson. Go dig up the Trayvon thread and beat your dead horse.