• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ferguson?

Seems pretty straightforward...

Seems pretty straightforward...

Ferguson...

Michael Brown was asked to get out of the middle of the street because he was blocking traffic. Almost everyone in this neighborhood is black. How is this an example of racial profiling?
The incident was in broad daylight on a public street and witnessed by dozens of people...how did it lack transparency?
Darren Wilson was cleared by a grand jury of civilians...how do you accomplish any more "civilian oversight" than that?

Seems to me they are protesting because they wanted this incident to be something it clearly wasn't.

You know who else is bothered by this? A specific group that has been vilified and called all kinds of names. Yes, those infamous Tea Baggers have been complaining about it for a while now. Nice of you liberals to catch on.

Those are just tinfoil hat wearing crackers that think the government is out to "get them". Totally different. Government kills someone, you grow the government. Don't be silly.

I just had lunch at a black-owned chicken joint. Killer wings. The punk behind the counter was rude as hell to me. I was very polite, so it had to be for no reason other than me being white. The bad blood sentiment that the idiot protesters are causing is getting out of hand. Ignorance of the facts is a dangerous thing.

I'm not defending the guy behind the counter, but before you jump to the conclusion that he treated you like **** because you are white, he could just be an *******. Did he treat anyone else differently than you? If he treated everyone like ****, he's an *******. I wouldn't want the label of racist following me around if I was just having a bad day or something. Before you report THAT part of his behavior to the manager, I would have more proof.

Looters get new big screens, and can thereby engage more aggressively in "civilian oversight."

Duhhh ...

Also, if they now have all the nice things that The Man wouldn't let them have before, they will have less reason to commit armed robbery!

There's a bar in Misery that offered a Mike Brown drink special: 6 shots of tequila for $10. I think it's kind of funny but of course people got all butt hurt about it.

Here we go again http://news.yahoo.com/white-florida-deputy-shoots-black-man-witnesses-had-004052289.html

Another Angel that was gunned down by the wreckless police-
Bartee had a history of arrests on at least 45 charges since 1999, according to a list provided by the sheriff, but the deputy was not aware of his background at the time of the shooting, Demings said.

lmao, 45 charges? I hope most of those came in one arrest, That is 15 years so if you average it out that is 3 per year. I cannot wait to see the unrest over this one.

How is someone with a rap sheet that long still allowed on the streets?

Shot in a stolen car. "He didn do nuthin, he a good boy".

Another one with the old hands up thing. I smell bullshit.

Another witness found dead

"Another witness of the shooting of Michael Brown has been found dead in a dry channel near River Des Peres in Misssouri, local authorities confirmed.

The man has been identified as 23-year-old Shawn Gray, a black man who testified during the grand jury proceedings over the killing of Brown by former police officer Darren Wilson.

According to relatives and friends, Gray was last seen leaving a restaurant on Thanksgiving Day. The manner and cause of his death are pending autopsy results. However, his family is demanding answers and say the death could have been premeditated murder.

demonstrators-raise-their-hands-while-protesting-the-shooting-death-of-teenager-michael-brown-in-ferguson-missouri-august-13-2014.-reuters_mario-anzuoni.jpg_1718483346.jpg

http://www.telesurtv.net/english/ne...-Brown-Shooting-Found-Dead-20141208-0044.html

Maybe he knew something about the Clintons?

nevermind - it was just a Facebook rumor

Last edited:
desk duty for a week
justice served

**** these thugs. shoot every one of them.