• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

File this under Libs eating Libs

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
https://pluralist.com/brie-larson-petition-sjw/

Social Justice Warriors Demand Brie Larson Let ‘Gay Woman of Color’ Play Captain Marvel

By Pluralist | May 2, 2019
“It’s time for her to show she is not all talk.”

A petition calling for feminist actress Brie Larson to step down from her role as superhero Captain Marvel in place of a “gay woman of color” reached its goal Thursday of obtaining 2,000 signatures.

The petition targets the Walt Disney Company, which owns the subsidiary studio that produces popular Marvel Cinematic Universe films such as “Captain Marvel” and “Avengers: Endgame.”

“We need Brie Larson to step down from her role to prove she is an ally of social justice and ensure a gay woman of color plays the role,” the petition reads. “Let Monica, the original female & BLACK Captain Marvel instead of white-washing characters for the benefit of the straight, white men running Disney.”

The petition’s creators, citing an industry website that tracks celebrity donations, claim the actress has not “donated money to any charity other than The Motion Picture and Television Fund Foundation.”

“[It’s] time for her to show she is not all-talk,” the petition reads.

Larson has been heralded as a feminist icon, by fans and major media outlets, for speaking out about social justice causes related to race, women’s rights and intersectionality.

“I don’t need a 40-year-old white dude to tell me what didn’t work about ‘A Wrinkle in Time,’” Larson said last year at an awards event. “It wasn’t made for him! I want to know what it meant to women of color, biracial women, to teen women of color.”

On Monday, Larson, complained that Marvel needed to “move faster” on LGBT representation in its films.

I think we should create a petition to have Ark play this role. He dresses in drag on weekends. We're all pretty sure he's gay. We'd be missing the color issue...and blackface is against the rules now too. Not sure how we get around that part.

But you have to admit,

Captain Arkvel has a sweet ring to it.

He could use his super power, the Magic Giant Rooster, to slay any foe.

I think we should create a petition to have Ark play this role. He dresses in drag on weekends. We're all pretty sure he's gay. We'd be missing the color issue...and blackface is against the rules now too. Not sure how we get around that part.

But you have to admit,

Captain Arkvel has a sweet ring to it.

He could use his super power, the Magic Giant Rooster, to slay any foe.

His catch phrase could be "Don't make me pull this out" just before he pulls out his Gigantic Metallic **** (available for purchase at Home Goods), swings it around and topples his foes. PETA might get up in arms, but I don't believe anyone takes them seriously anymore.

A humble and meek cross-dressing actuary, protractor in his murse next to his Gigantic Metallic ****, seeking social justice wherever it may be needed. Not a hero for your generation, nor any generation at all. Just let the meteor strike. Please?

That's a bunch of baloney.

Monica 'Captain Marvel' Rambeau is not gay in the comics.

Hahaha! FU Mary Sue Larson! Put your money where your mouth has been,.......and has not shut up!

One night with me and Brie Larsen will turn gay.

and, btw, who are they to assume that Brie Larsen is not gay or not "of color". What kind of ******* privilege do these ************* have?

ArkVel will throw some slap down around.

don't make them force you to pull out the magical metallic ****

I was looking for info on James Bond 25 the other day and found a disturbing article in which the author states that it is overdue that Bond takes a homoerotic turn...I almost puked.

I was looking for info on James Bond 25 the other day and found a disturbing article in which the author states that it is overdue that Bond takes a homoerotic turn...I almost puked.

Penis Galore.

This the\read is comical to me.

Last edited:
Penis Galore.

Shhhhh. If they come out with a Bond named Penis Galore, ArkVel will throw some slap down around...