• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Florida Man Who Drove Into GOP Tent Reportedly Didn’t Like Trump

uhh I don't think we are supposed to talk about this

That stuff happened about 15 miles from me. I didn't think we had any whack jobs here like that. Looks cray cray for sure. Stupid ***** wasn't even registered to vote. He's in deep ****. This is definitely the wrong town to pull that stuff.This isn't California He's lucky someone didn't unload a magazine into him.

Or domestic terrorism?

Tibs: The greatest threat to the US is the rise in white domestic terrorists.

giphy.gif

uh...?
State and local Republicans have called what happened a “partisan political attack” since it was obvious that the event was meant to support the president.
I think you got that all bass-ackwards.

uh...?

I think you got that all bass-ackwards.

Certainly seems that the "event" referenced in the story refers to the registration effort that the criminal attacked, not to the attack itself.

But you are 100% correct that the story incorporates lazy, erroneous language in identifying the antecedent to the generic term "event," leading to the confusion.

he's right, white liberal domestics terrorists are a huge threat

All of his traditional liberals are holed up in their mansions feeling fake guilty. They have been replaced by leftist communism loving punks.

These people have been met with so much tolerance it's commendable. They also prey on the weak and normally do it in groups.

You had me at "Florida Man".