• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Flu/Covid Experience

They created it and they want to ***** about it when it backfires
iez5MaA.jpg

quote-crisis-is-the-rallying-cry-of-the-tyrant-james-madison-54-47-04.jpg

258971.png

Can anyone point out the emergency we face now?
We might not want government controls?

BTW, if anyone thinks that the dems don't already have better cheating methods in place, you're smoking crack.

Yesterday, I signed up to help during the election. If conservatives don't get their boots on the ground, the libs will have an easier time stealing this election, too.

Last edited:
Yesterday, I signed up to help during the election. If conservatives don't get their boots on the ground, the libs will have an easier time stealing this election, too.

Agreed. When you register, the application asks if you are willing to volunteer to part of the election process.

Just say "yes."

So the wife and step-son both test positive for the rona a week ago.Two home tests and a doctor test all positive. Both minor sniffles, wife feeling little run down for a few days. Both are fine today. It was less than a common cold. Now my 5 year old super healthy strong boy got nothing and I got nothing.

My worst issues have been the damn pine pollen right now in florida.

The Chinese lab flu can kiss my ***.

I will add both of them have their double dose flu shot. My son and I do not.

Last edited:
Had a bad headache and chills with no fever and just a tad of congestion and a little bit of sore throat and tested positive after about 48 hours of symptoms. Hard to believe this is what continues to get all the press. I have had many sinus infections and colds worse than this.

Had a bad headache and chills with no fever and just a tad of congestion and a little bit of sore throat and tested positive after about 48 hours of symptoms. Hard to believe this is what continues to get all the press. I have had many sinus infections and colds worse than this.
Well enjoy the paid time off if your employer does that.

If you’re retired or own your own biz. Whelp sorry

Well enjoy the paid time off if your employer does that.

If you’re retired or own your own biz. Whelp sorry
Went to a public event last Saturday night with a friend and his two sons. We both got sick with same symptoms more or less on Tuesday. I tested positive on the home test late afternoon today and when I told him his wife got him a test and he tested negative. I'm just going to send my positive to HR in the morning and hope to get back at it on Monday. He had a really hard time with presumably the Delta last summer and knocked him down for several weeks.

Went to a public event last Saturday night with a friend and his two sons. We both got sick with same symptoms more or less on Tuesday. I tested positive on the home test late afternoon today and when I told him his wife got him a test and he tested negative. I'm just going to send my positive to HR in the morning and hope to get back at it on Monday. He had a really hard time with presumably the Delta last summer and knocked him down for several weeks.
Interesting his natural immunity from Delta didn't help with this strain...That's worrisome..

Interesting his natural immunity from Delta didn't help with this strain...That's worrisome..
FWIW he's had a much easier time with it so far at least with this strain. He's a big guy, body builder type so always wondered if that's why he had a hard time over the summer. His wife got it at same time and she was better in 2-3 days but he was touch and go for a couple weeks and very weak and had some mental fog too as I recall.

FWIW he's had a much easier time with it so far at least with this strain. He's a big guy, body builder type so always wondered if that's why he had a hard time over the summer. His wife got it at same time and she was better in 2-3 days but he was touch and go for a couple weeks and very weak and had some mental fog too as I recall.
Fascinating how it affects many differently, even those in good shape. I'd like to think by now researchers would have a grasp of exactly who is at severe risk vs those who experience cold like symptoms. I don't have a lot of hope/confidence in our current researchers though. I think there's a lot more influence involved other than the betterment of mankind unfortunately.

I’ve been dealing with some exhaustion and mental fog here.

I’ve also havent really recovered my sense of smell

So the wife and step-son both test positive for the rona a week ago.Two home tests and a doctor test all positive. Both minor sniffles, wife feeling little run down for a few days. Both are fine today. It was less than a common cold. Now my 5 year old super healthy strong boy got nothing and I got nothing.

My worst issues have been the damn pine pollen right now in florida.

The Chinese lab flu can kiss my ***.

I will add both of them have their double dose flu shot. My son and I do not.

mBbPXU1.jpg

qnnbI9f.png

Ditto that Pine Pollen problem S4E....we both are going thru boxes of Kleenex, especially in the morning.

Eh. It’s declining in severity. Some people get sick more than others seasonally. I see omicron or whatever the **** it’s called these days no different

Eh. It’s declining in severity. Some people get sick more than others seasonally. I see omicron or whatever the **** it’s called these days no different
Winner....winner

My wife and I came back from a family gathering a while back and my daughter calls us to say that they 'all' ( turns out just son and her ) got Covid and are quarantined. Now a week later, my wife and I get sick ( headache, chills sour throat and a little dizzy ). We both do the normal Zi-Cam thing and hit the bed for 24 hours just like every other time we get a cold or flu. Today ( two days later ) I am ready to resume my normal routine with the pine pollen runny nose in the morning and some freezing temp chills at night. No big whoop.

We have yet to get a test for anything and don't intend on starting. I don't believe I need a test to tell me I'm sick, either you are or you aren't. If you don't know, then why take a test ?

mJn0nd7.jpg

I’ve been dealing with some exhaustion and mental fog here.

I’ve also havent really recovered my sense of smell
I think I’m just about through it now but from Friday until this morning was the most god awful sore throat I think I’ve ever had.

• Wow
Reactions: MTC