• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Free The Nipple!

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
https://kutv.com/news/local/women-can-now-legally-go-topless-in-utah-5-other-states-after-federal-ruling

Women can now go topless in Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, New Mexico, Kansas and Oklahoma. Those States are kicking our *****.

SALT LAKE CITY (KUTV) - A federal court ruling over a ban on women going topless in public has essentially made it legal for women to go topless in Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, New Mexico, Kansas, and Oklahoma, according to a local TV station.

The 10th Circuit Court of Appeals, which is over those six states, struck down the topless ban in Ft. Collins, Colo. after two women sued the city for the right to go topless in public.

Since Ft. Collins is not appealing the decision (the next step would be the Supreme Court), that means topless bans in those six states are no longer enforceable.

The lawsuit was brought by two women who are part of the #FreeTheNipple movement on social media, specifically Instagram.

Plaintiffs Brit Hoagland and Samantha Six sued Ft. Collins, saying that being able to take off their shirts in public is their right, and is a step towards gender equality.

Hoagland told the media outlet:

Everybody should be able to be comfortable on a hot day and if that means taking their shirt of so be it. No matter how you look, you should have the same freedom at the person next to you. And it’s also about equality. Addressing small parts of inequality can make a big difference in how people are treated on a day to day basis, and I thought free the nipple was just one small step closer to how it should be.

Yikes! endless dippy eggs hanging to their knees coming to Walmart near you.

Hear, hear......

tenor.gif

I agree, say no to manboobs and droopy tatas. Put a shirt on, for crying out loud.

Yeah, this is opening a giant can of worms on multiple fronts.

Bunch of party poopers up in this mfer. This is REVOLUTIONARY!

TIIIIIIIIIIIITS!!!!

I don't care if it's not illegal, I'm not walking around topless.

Write this down that I said it.

Say that I said it.

This will lead to a huge rash of men being accused of "Street Harassment" and being creepers for simply looking at what is being put on display. It's a ruse to give the leftists another bludgeon to hit men with and advance identity politics and further the war against traditionally masculine men.

Don't get Rope-A-Doped by RadFems.

I don't think the ladies who will walk around topless will be the ones anyone wants to see topless. Nice society by the way.

I don't think the ladies who will walk around topless will be the ones anyone wants to see topless.

Roy was bummed when he thought a thread he opened was going to be a "free the nipple!" thread, so I took to google to find some "free the nipple!" pics for him. Don't google "free the nipple" is all I want to say.

I know Indy, I should be using duckduckgo.com.

Que the Arktitties takeover.

Mrs. Fan and I were in Casper, WY last Sunday. Stopped at a light downtown (town is only 53,000 people, so picture that place) a fat old chick was riding a moped, had rainbow flags on it, dressed only from the fat waist down, like an oopmah loompah. We weren't sure for a while that it was even a female.

Freed parts on some are not a good thing.

Mrs. Fan and I were in Casper, WY last Sunday. Stopped at a light downtown (town is only 53,000 people, so picture that place) a fat old chick was riding a moped, had rainbow flags on it, dressed only from the fat waist down, like an oopmah loompah. We weren't sure for a while that it was even a female.

Maybe the law should be size, age and weight specific. The ***** Hatters would riot for sure.

Was that a complaint? Do you know what happens when someone complains? Ark topless. Ark topless dusting wings...Ark dancing on a pole like a stripper...and worse yet, worse than anything you can imagine, a smiling smug ark laughing as he takes a topless selfie with whipped cream on his man udders.

You cannot unsee it. Tread lightly.

that was Ark

Was that a complaint? Do you know what happens when someone complains? Ark topless. Ark topless dusting wings...Ark dancing on a pole like a stripper...and worse yet, worse than anything you can imagine, a smiling smug ark laughing as he takes a topless selfie with whipped cream on his man udders.

You cannot unsee it. Tread lightly.

yeah, ******* like that might wind up in a group text.

tread ever so lightly. ye do not know the travesty of which you speak. it's real. it's worse than your worst nightmares and will make you pour bleach into your eyes then drive forks in them. even after you do that, you still cannot unsee what is seen.

tread. lightly.

You ******* are killing me here. My co-worker keeps saying "what's so damn funny" and I tell him he'd never understand.

You ******* are killing me here. My co-worker keeps saying "what's so damn funny" and I tell him he'd never understand.

you do not want to understand. the **** i've seen in this group text is not for the weak of stomached. Ogres can barely tolerate it and Ogres have been known to eat their own feces.

It's hideous. For the sake of you all, for peace, love, and world wide sanity, I've tried to protect the innocent. You...

Don't...

................Want......

This unveiled. I'm shuddering.

72056027_10218035128402278_1115691946401071104_n.jpg