• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Free The Nipple!

no one deserves to see what has been censored.

if you cherish your ability to hold food down, to sleep peacefully at night, to not have shakes, to be able to have a positive outlook on life and have some goddamned dignity ... you do not want to see that.

timmons saw a brief glimpse ONE time

it haunted him

timmons2.gif

now he's retired and living under a bridge, skitterish to the advances of those who want to help him.

Last edited:
Off subject but what was the deal with Timmons? He was always puking and he puked like everyone else sneezes. No big deal, next play. Was it anxiety, lack of conditioning?

Timmons was always on the field so they pumped him full of IV fluids a lot (or so I've heard). It was rumored that was the cause.

Off subject but what was the deal with Timmons? He was always puking and he puked like everyone else sneezes. No big deal, next play. Was it anxiety, lack of conditioning?

Some guys are just pukers. I played ball with guys who would up chuck almost every practice when it was hot.

So you're saying Ark is to blame for liberals? Figures.

For Liberals?? How about WWII, famine, Amy Schumer, paper straws, snakes, Ogre....EVERYTHING. Ark is to blame....for all of it.

You triggered me at Amy Schumer. That's just plain wrong Ark.