• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Game Balls, Game Goats & FU's................vs Bills

No one gets a game ball when we lose.

FU to Berry and the wildcat. 2 crappy punts and running the wildcat cost us this game. Defense again played well enough for us to overcome the other turnovers.

Oh I agree, I was just dispelling this myth that somehow this is also Tomlins fault. Some of the **** that comes out of supposedly seasoned Steeler fans is just ridiculous.

This isn't a ******* debating society, it's a fan board, nobody gives a **** about debating points, I'll say what I want, I don't give a **** what the rest of you ******** think, lol

Umm all the defenses in the league do that. I guess that's Tomlin's team arrogance too?

Who gives a **** what all the other teams do in that situation. It’s what we do that I give a **** about. That stuff is ridiculous. I am sure I am not the only one that thinks this. Why can’t we set an example. And that is on the coach.

The Bills defensive line raped the Steelers supposedly talented offensive line.

Repeatedly.

Jesus, one play, two defensive tackles were in the backfield before Hodges could even look at the damn field. If the OL is not going to man up and start opening holes for the running game and protecting a lot better, then this season is on life support.

You know Spike,I thought I was the only one thinking this ****. When they all run to the end zone cause one guy makes a play. I am surprised they don’t pull out cellphones and take selfies. It’s the world we live in. Look at me. Look at me. I give my kids **** all the time. Then they look at me.

Buy them all $200 Air Jordan shoes and they will respect the **** out of you, lol

Feiler should get a game ball for the hustle play of the year.

Duck with his limitations needs to be a smart QB. Not clocking the ball before last Int play was dumb. In another game he didn't take sack to keep clock running, which was dumb.
You can have a bad passing day, but you need to eliminate the Dumb.

I'm first to admit that I have appreciated the team hanging around this season. I always say, the longer the Steelers are in the playoffs/ playoff chase the shorter my unending winter. That said, this is a mostly worst case scenario. Tomlin is a coach of the year candidate despite a large portion if not most of us believing he should be fired. Fitzpatrick was clearly a good deal, but also just as clear there seems to be no future starting QB on the roster and the earliest this team could think about a replacement for Ben is 2021. Which might be ok if he plays two more years, but will be the complete ***** if he is injured again or never returns to form.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Bills defensive line raped the Steelers supposedly talented offensive line.

Repeatedly.

Jesus, one play, two defensive tackles were in the backfield before Hodges could even look at the damn field. If the OL is not going to man up and start opening holes for the running game and protecting a lot better, then this season is on life support.
This season was on life support since week 2

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Steeler Nation mobile app

I do think it’s time to start prepping for the franchise without Ben.
The thing is too, Ben has taken a beating through out his career, he’s not getting younger. One more injury could end him for good.
Time to start having the backup ready, perhaps the new franchise QB.

I don’t think it’s Duck or Mason.
But it is time to start considering and seriously looking for the next guy.
https://walterfootball.com/draft2020QB.php

We've got some good choices that maybe available early second round...

I don’t want to excuse Hodges completely, but I’m not sure Ben or any QB without a great ability to scramble would have had a much better game.
Smart Ben would have destroyed the Bills last night. No way do the Bills load the box and send zero blitzes at Ben...

You know Spike,I thought I was the only one thinking this ****. When they all run to the end zone cause one guy makes a play. I am surprised they don’t pull out cellphones and take selfies. It’s the world we live in. Look at me. Look at me. I give my kids **** all the time. Then they look at me.

I like say the Larry Fitzgerald look.....quick celebration.....flip the ball to the ref. TJ’s Kung fu kick is fine. Coach should put an end to this bullshit. Remember,was it Willie Mitchell screaming like a little ***** every time he made a tackle,even if it was 3rd and 20,and he gave up 25.
Show some quiet confidence,professionalism. I guess I am getting old.
Yes, you're old - I don't necessary like the 'extra' but it is a game that we're watching...