• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Game Balls, Game Goats & FU's...........Week 6........vs Tampa Bay

I think we just saw Flores influence on the team. Certainly Tomlin didn't get street free agents to play like that.

I think more Flores was calling or they were listening to his input W-A-Y more than usual.

Salute the nation

Take a look at the Steelers walking into the locker room today after upsetting the Bucs. First off you'll see Isiah Loudermilk.....good lord that guy is a MONSTER....at the :43 second mark watch you will Matt Canada come in...hug someone and walk into the locker room.....

seconds later you see The Boz walking in...."LISTEN TO WHAT HE SAYS".....

Sure as hell sounds to me like it's directed at Canada

man they just won a game that not many people thought they would even be in. can we put a limit on negative posts for like 8 hours?
So no more busting in Coolie. Fine I’ll stop

He could be talking about anything. However, if he was talking about Canada he sure as hell is correct. And in the end he is a kicker.

I think he was ordering that 5lb single slice of perfectly cooked BACON with the LUXURY S10 drive option.

I could tell be the context of the video

Salute the nation

Game Balls:
Mitch Trubisky - came off the bench and made some big throws
Chase Claypool - it's been too long. Finally looks like the player he should be.
Terrell Edmunds - stepped up with some many guys hurt.
Ogunjobi - looked like the best DL on the field today.
Secondary - a bunch of no namers held the Bucs offense in check.

Game Goats:
Kevin Dotson - the offensive line was bad today and he stood out. Multiple penalties and missed blocks. Again, they all stunk today.
Matt Canada - it's not even funny how much this guy is holding the offense back. The QBs are not this bad and he's held back Trubisky and is hindering the development of Pickett. The sooner he's gone the better.
Good post, I would add Miles Jack to the list of game balls.

I was wondering who #16 was -- turns out that he's not a no-namer...to me, at least. I really liked Josh Jackson coming out of Iowa in 2018. He was the 45th overall pick, went to the Packers in the second round. The Steelers are his fourth team since Green Bay traded him in August of 2021. Not sure why the guy bounced around so much lately, but if he gets straightened out, he has talent and potential.

Good post, I would add Miles Jack to the list of game balls.

I was wondering who #16 was -- turns out that he's not a no-namer...to me, at least. I really liked Josh Jackson coming out of Iowa in 2018. He was the 45th overall pick, went to the Packers in the second round. The Steelers are his fourth team since Green Bay traded him in August of 2021. Not sure why the guy bounced around so much lately, but if he gets straightened out, he has talent and potential.
Good call on Jack. He's been solid every week and an excellent signing this offseason.

Game ball

Kuntz, the long snapper who had ZERO problems
Bozwell, the kicker who made every attempt

Many others previously mentioned by others

Salute the nation

Don't want to piss in anyone's Cheerios and don't want to be negative, but this team still stinks. Everything had to go perfectly for them to win and it did. Boz gets the bounce over the goalpost, Bush knocks down the 2 pointer, Spillane knocks down a TD pass(this happens as often as Haley's comet) Mitch made some big time 3rd down throws, recovered the bad snap/ fumble that changed a 2nd and 3 to a 3rd and 16...then converted the 3rd and 16. The Myles Jack fingertip pass deflection that stopped a sure Bucs TD... the Sims kick return to the 10. Everything went right and we barely beat them, albeit with a lot of backups in there. Let's hope they've turned the corner, but don't hold your breath for your blood pressures sake at least. Be pleasantly shocked if they continue to produce in the weeks ahead as I will be. :herewego:

Don't want to piss in anyone's Cheerios and don't want to be negative, but this team still stinks. Everything had to go perfectly for them to win and it did. Boz gets the bounce over the goalpost, Bush knocks down the 2 pointer, Spillane knocks down a TD pass(this happens as often as Haley's comet) Mitch made some big time 3rd down throws, recovered the bad snap/ fumble that changed a 2nd and 3 to a 3rd and 16...then converted the 3rd and 16. The Myles Jack fingertip pass deflection that stopped a sure Bucs TD... the Sims kick return to the 10. Everything went right and we barely beat them, albeit with a lot of backups in there. Let's hope they've turned the corner, but don't hold your breath for your blood pressures sake at least. Be pleasantly shocked if they continue to produce in the weeks ahead as I will be.
Plus Brady was uncharacteristically inaccurate on several throws. He underthrew three or four open receivers on key third downs.

And the Steelers still can't run the ball -- 77 yards on 29 carries for a 2.7 average. That's not going to get it done most of the time.

Last edited:
Don't want to piss in anyone's Cheerios and don't want to be negative, but this team still stinks. Everything had to go perfectly for them to win and it did. Boz gets the bounce over the goalpost, Bush knocks down the 2 pointer, Spillane knocks down a TD pass(this happens as often as Haley's comet) Mitch made some big time 3rd down throws, recovered the bad snap/ fumble that changed a 2nd and 3 to a 3rd and 16...then converted the 3rd and 16. The Myles Jack fingertip pass deflection that stopped a sure Bucs TD... the Sims kick return to the 10. Everything went right and we barely beat them, albeit with a lot of backups in there. Let's hope they've turned the corner, but don't hold your breath for your blood pressures sake at least. Be pleasantly shocked if they continue to produce in the weeks ahead as I will be. :herewego:
with that logic, you can say that about the jets and pats against us.

so Steeler players finally began to make some plays yet they still stink

go eat a bag of dicks