• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Game Balls, Game Goats & FU's...........Week 6........vs Tampa Bay

Claypuff should play like that most of the time before he dreams of a new contract.

Claypuff should play like that most of the time before he dreams of a new contract.
Maybe when he has a good game like yesterday his derogatory nicknames should be shelved for at least that week.😉

He should do it more than once before the name is removed.

Game Balls:
- to my wife who wore a Black&Gold blouse to support the team. This win is on her for sure
- The Whole Defense, I mean, being a long time (day 1 against the Bengals probably) since I saw them gang tackling like that, hustling to beat the **** of every ball carrier.
- Larry O + Cam Heyward, what a force! Continue to help them with a 3rd DLineman and things will continue to improve for the D.
- The D coaches for finally doing their homework and putting the players in the right place to thrive, feels like wasted opportunities in the past when we see what they are able to do. THe mental preparation was a big factor here for sure.
- Claypool, way to start your road to redemption.
- Sims, lots of us had been asking for him to make the roster since training camp. Showtime baby
- Boswell because he is the absolute Boss
- Trubisky, what a difference to play without the pressure of losing the starting spot, if he had his mental part right he would have been, since day 1, what most of us expected when they signed him (remember we didnt know how the draft would unfold), a decent QB that can move the chains and win with the help of the defense.

Game Goats:
- Dotson, get your **** together. The rest of the Oline didn't help much either, rarely the QBs had time and let's not even start with the run game.

**** you to Brady of course! you didn't bang your wife this Sunday either I bet.

Also **** you to the NFL, with so much money how come they haven't improved the players helmets?

You think about 12 year olds eating dicks?
LOL...No. It's a pattern where if anybody doesn't salute his flag dude craps his pants and starts throwing childish insults around. He's a ra ra type I get it.

"Ain't cause of you. Guarantee that one

That's right you can't recall because there are no excuses for losing. Nor are there for winning.

Bush, Spillane, Trubisky, Jack did what they are supposed to do and you're calling them lucky breaks?
Sure not excuses, but reasons. If you think Bush, Spillane, etc. can outplay Tom Brady I'll have some of what you're smoking. Be glad Brady is distracted with divorce.

Sure not excuses, but reasons. If you think Bush, Spillane, etc. can outplay Tom Brady I'll have some of what you're smoking. Be glad Brady is distracted with divorce.
If he’s distracted, why did he fly to Kraft’s wedding Friday and miss walk through and then not make it back in time to fly with the team on Saturday? Shooting his mouth off at his OL showed they didn’t care. Makes you wonder if Marcia has lost some of his standing with the players.

If he’s distracted, why did he fly to Kraft’s wedding Friday and miss walk through and then not make it back in time to fly with the team on Saturday? Shooting his mouth off at his OL showed they didn’t care. Makes you wonder if Marcia has lost some of his standing with the players.
That guy doesnt respect the game or his fellow players. Never saw Ben throwing tantrums at his OL

That guy doesnt respect the game or his fellow players. Never saw Ben throwing tantrums at his OL

It would have been great if one of the BIG OL got up and palmed his head, twisting it to make him sit down then waving his index finger infront of t*mmyb*y's nose in the no NO no manor.

Salute the nation

agreed 100%. and Ben had alot worse olines than Bradys bunch

Are you suggesting that playing catch while your team mate in suffering on the field, and the rest of your team is on one knee honoring the fallen player, wasn't respect?

Marcia does no wrong. Goodell should fine the rest of the Bucs for not playing catch with wonder boy.

claypool had a good game but did he really do anything special? He made plays he's supposed to make but our expectations are just low. The frustrating thing is that he has shown his ability as a rookie, so we know he has talent. His struggles are almost entirely due to lack of effort or lack of focus.

Claypool finally played aggressively. You have to wonder if somebody finally called him out and told him he'd be benched if his play doesn't improve.

Wouldn't flying to that wedding make him even more distracted?

claypool had a good game but did he really do anything special? He made plays he's supposed to make but our expectations are just low. The frustrating thing is that he has shown his ability as a rookie, so we know he has talent. His struggles are almost entirely due to lack of effort or lack of focus.

Claypool finally played aggressively. You have to wonder if somebody finally called him out and told him he'd be benched if his play doesn't improve.
I think clutch plays against a quality corner/defense was special. Obviously it is a small body of work and sure he is capable. I didn't think that makes it any less special.

Claypool needs to focus on catching the ball.

I think that "call out" was near team wide and probably done in a whole team communication either by HC or ownership........ possibly both but both were present at the time.

Salute the nation

I kept yelling that at the TV before Canaduh even called the plays. I knew we had gone and were going to stay conservative after that first scoring drive. It's like he blows his load on one drive and then that's it - no more creativity. But, they did make plays later in the game again when they needed to. So, he can apparently do it but they (Canaduh and Tomlin) obviously choose to live in their fears and go conservative in every game so far this year. Play to f'ing win! Play to score 30+ in every game no matter what the D is doing.
It could also be that he can't handle the pressure of calling plays Live and in Game. Maybe that first drive is the script that they planned all week with no pressure and time to think. This is a very real possibility.

Game Balls:
- to my wife who wore a Black&Gold blouse to support the team. This win is on her for sure
- The Whole Defense, I mean, being a long time (day 1 against the Bengals probably) since I saw them gang tackling like that, hustling to beat the **** of every ball carrier.
- Larry O + Cam Heyward, what a force! Continue to help them with a 3rd DLineman and things will continue to improve for the D.
- The D coaches for finally doing their homework and putting the players in the right place to thrive, feels like wasted opportunities in the past when we see what they are able to do. THe mental preparation was a big factor here for sure.
- Claypool, way to start your road to redemption.
- Sims, lots of us had been asking for him to make the roster since training camp. Showtime baby
- Boswell because he is the absolute Boss
- Trubisky, what a difference to play without the pressure of losing the starting spot, if he had his mental part right he would have been, since day 1, what most of us expected when they signed him (remember we didnt know how the draft would unfold), a decent QB that can move the chains and win with the help of the defense.

Game Goats:
- Dotson, get your **** together. The rest of the Oline didn't help much either, rarely the QBs had time and let's not even start with the run game.

**** you to Brady of course! you didn't bang your wife this Sunday either I bet.

Also **** you to the NFL, with so much money how come they haven't improved the players helmets?
I stopped reading after black and gold blouse....

I stopped reading after black and gold blouse....
I love women who represent. A black n gold blouse would definitely get extra points in my house. I had an ex that had this flashing gif of her cleavage that was the colors of the hypocycloids. I would look at it even after we split.😁