• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

GAME DAY Thread…….. STEELERS playing the Packers

48yrds passing for a half of football. Solid
I honestly dont think KP is a franchise QB. Look at how inaccurate he is. Compare him to Love or Brock Purdy or whoever. Will Levis. He just does not compare. Cant explain how he has the 4th quarter record he has but he has got to be better. Just has to.

Ok so first of all it was a lateral..

Secondly once the whistle blows if no one has possession then possession can’t be awarded…

So basically it should have been ruled down where the ball was when the whistle was blown

I hate these sideline throws! They have Pick Six written all over them!

I honestly dont think KP is a franchise QB. Look at how inaccurate he is. Compare him to Love or Brock Purdy or whoever. Will Levis. He just does not compare. Cant explain how he has the 4th quarter record he has but he has got to be better. Just has to.
He's Tim Tebow 2.0

Very disappointed with our D today for sure.

Pickens just does not look like himself. Sure he has caught a couple balls, but his fire seems to have gone. Hope he can have some success and become more engaged. I know hes going through a learning period and he wants more action, but it will come. Hope he stays with it.

Wasted timeout because of a dumb run call in the 2 min. Offense

Pickens just does not look like himself. Sure he has caught a couple balls, but his fire seems to have gone. Hope he can have some success and become more engaged. I know hes going through a learning period and he wants more action, but it will come. Hope he stays with it.
they have targeted him twice and he caught both balls

I knew it
Save ur time out for if u get a first down

That sucked. Just add to the existing suck.

That is 2 series that were awful

If Porter's play was a flag then that one was.