• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

GAME DAY Thread…….. STEELERS playing the Packers

late to the thread, two thoughts:
1. The almost int down the sideline was a really bad call (saw it coming a continent away) and then a very bad decision by KP to throw it there with 2 defenders covering under and over
2. The 2nd GB touchdown was Neal's responsibility, he had deep coverage on that side and just let the WR run pass him and burn him.

That should have been a hold.

Porter is a good example of how refs make calls based on a player's rep. He got called for a lot of ticky tacky plays in college and in the NFL as well. GB just got away with a hold the would have been called vs JPJ

Up to D now.

Omar should watch the last pass to DJ. "Oh the NFL does not allow DB's to put their hands on receivers."

Yeah, sure. You bet.

late to the thread, two thoughts:
1. The almost int down the sideline was a really bad call (saw it coming a continent away) and then a very bad decision by KP to throw it there with 2 defenders covering under and over
2. The 2nd GB touchdown was Neal's responsibility, he had deep coverage on that side and just let the WR run pass him and burn him.
Kenny has made some brutal decisions today.

Vikings kicking New Orleans' *** today, Dobbs looks like he's been their starter all year

Omar should watch the last pass to DJ. "Oh the NFL does not allow DB's to put their hands on receivers."

Yeah, sure. You bet.
Huh? The **** you bringing up my name for??

What a woosy approach by GB, I get irritated when our team is ridiculously conservative before the half..

Last edited:
Kenny continues to look to one side. He should have never thrown that pass and call time out and that is the best play you come up with. Second haalf this defense needs to step up and put some pressure the QB.

Let's hope all of the good juju with blocks numbers and alumni bring something old back into the new.
My Bettis block jersey agrees with you. I'm enjoying this game. Sort of like an old AFC Central game where field management is key. Run hard to set up the pass. If a drive doesn't work, pin em deep and get a fumble, pick 6, force a punt from deep in their part of the field. Make them drive the entire field to score. No turnovers. Frustrating for some but I love that kind of game.