• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

GAME DAY Thread…….. STEELERS playing the Packers

man we scored 17 points at the half and people are whining. Sure it's not perfect, but i think any of us would have taken 17 points in the half

Kenny has made some brutal decisions today.
Yes he has made a few, but there is plenty to go around. Play calling is still way below the line. D philosophy is still all on MT playing in his fears. The O philosophy is also all on MT, and his playing not to lose at every opportunity.

Kenny continues to look to one side. He should have never thrown that pass and call time out and that is the best play you come up with. Second haalf this defense needs to step up and put some pressure the QB.

Teams are starting to lockdown that sideline ****. They must move toward the middle of the field with some slants. Good grief go deep now and then. Throw it up for Pickens.

Pickett is lucky to not have two ints on those sideline throws. That gig is up until you prove you can do other passes.

I guess the Joshua Dobbs scenario should make us calm down about Pickett. Takes time for some QB's.

Huh? The **** you bringing up my name for??

You insisted that NFL refs would not allow DB's to grab and put hands on receivers. I disagreed and said it happens all the time.

The incompletion to DJ is one of about 15 examples this game.

man we scored 17 points at the half and people are whining. Sure it's not perfect, but i think any of us would have taken 17 points in the half
We have money on the line. And unlike you, there's a chance we could lose money on this game.

Ok with the game so far. Would like to see them re-establish that running attack in the second half.

True but the missed lateral pass evens the penalty calls IMO...
Sure.....but as Tape pointed out...the trend has been any grabbing on Porter has been a flag while they seem to let our opponents get grabby with our WRs all the time. Those type of calls have to be called the same for both teams.

You insisted that NFL refs would not allow DB's to grab and put hands on receivers. I disagreed and said it happens all the time.

That definitely should have been a hold on DJ.

When did this disagreement take place?? I dont remember this

Kenny holds the ball forever because I think he has one receiver he is looking at. If the one guy is not open, he holds the ball and waits for the guy to get open. It also explains why he tries to jam passes into narrow or non-existent throwing lanes.

Ok with the game so far. Would like to see them re-establish that running attack in the second half.
Problem is that I would think GB will make certain adjustments on that. Especially since we can't throw the ball farther that 5 to 10 yards past the LOS.