• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Game thread - rats vs. Good guys Part II incase you don't understand basic calendar skills

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
323619331_651273306735243_6482479930324079289_n.jpg

Anxious are we? Yinz should have put part 2 or deux, etc. So peeps know it was the second matchup. Helpful if having to revisit/search for the thread later.

Anywho they/we dare to be .500

Maybe.

(Stay tuned.. same bat channel...)

Anxious are we? Yinz should have put part 2 or deux, etc. So peeps know it was the second matchup. Helpful if having to revisit/search for the thread later.

Maybe.

Steeltime may think it's a cryptic thread so I agree...

Shrimp risotto for tonight, fancy dinner cooked by my wife. Old Parr 12 Y/O scotch to complete the evening
We had home made dip and chips... and shrimp for lunch. Then had pork roast with baked potatoes and a salad for dinner.

But I think I would have rather had the risotto. Turned out delicious?

We had home made dip and chips... and shrimp for lunch. Then had pork roast with baked potatoes and a salad for dinner.

But I think I would have rather had the risotto. Turned out delicious?
I'll let you know in a couple of hours

Maybe.

So, there are these things called "Dates" and they tell the reader when something was made.

You're welcome.

So, there are these things called "Dates" and they tell the reader when something was made.

You're welcome.
If you remember dates sure. I have CRS.

This thread is funny, but let me play Debbie Downer for a second.
Rats have the # 2 rushing offense in the NFL, I know a lot of that is Lamar, but their backfield and depth is really good. Steelers don't stop the run tonight it's a scratch for " Never had a losing season" guy. Don't care what Kenny Pickett and Co. do...it will be lights out for us. Yes my nickname is Captain Obvious.
If our DBs P**** out like the Raiders DBs did against Najee last week...again...lights out.

This thread is funny, but let me play Debbie Downer for a second.
Rats have the # 2 rushing offense in the NFL, I know a lot of that is Lamar, but their backfield and depth is really good. Steelers don't stop the run tonight it's a scratch for " Never had a losing season" guy. Don't care what Kenny Pickett and Co. do...it will be lights out for us. Yes my nickname is Captain Obvious.
If our DBs P**** out like the Raiders DBs did against Najee last week...again...lights out.
Uhuh but how is your calendar skills?