• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Game thread - rats vs. Good guys Part II incase you don't understand basic calendar skills

Where in the **** is Coolie tonight? He’s probably doing the dishes and cleaning up the kitchen
Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Coolie pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious, someone said it's an autoimmune disease.

All ready to go tonight! Omg pork and kraut! I remember that meal as a little kid on new years and could never get comfortable with sauerkraut.
I’ve been a full fledged southerner now for 43 years and our tradition on new years is black eyed peas made with rotelle tomatoes and the wonderful juice served over cornbread. Now that’s eating.
The one thing this western Canadian Has to do is go do a American South cooking tour one day.
Believe it or not I’ve never had grits,or black eyed peas,grits,crawfish,fried green tomatoes or all the other wonderful foods I always read about. There are no authentic restaurants like that in this area. BBQ of course,but not the same.
One day.

If the Texans can somehow pull of a win next week @ Colts and the Vikings can beat the Bears in Chicago....The Steelers will get the #32nd overall pick in the 2023 NFL Draft. Kudos to Omar Khan for perhaps pawing off one off on the Bears before the NFL Trade Deadline!

Just read the injury report...

Oh the door is wide ******* open!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230101_173551_ESPN.jpg
    Screenshot_20230101_173551_ESPN.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 3
The one thing this western Canadian Has to do is go do a American South cooking tour one day.
Believe it or not I’ve never had grits,or black eyed peas,grits,crawfish,fried green tomatoes or all the other wonderful foods I always read about. There are no authentic restaurants like that in this area. BBQ of course,but not the same.
One day.
Oh man southern food is truly amazing. Everything you mentioned I love. BBQ is kind of like different in parts of the US. A lot has to do with the type of rub that’s used in your meat. KC has amazing BBQ as well as Memphis. Then you go to the great state of Texas and it takes on a whole different attitude.
BBQ in Texas is like hunting here. There are serious BBQ cookers here.
Come to Houston when we have the annual rodeo and sample some serious BBQ and chili cook offs.

So, will the never a losing season hold true and a run to one playoff game,

OR

shuffling to maximize the draft order?

Stay tuned.

Oh man southern food is truly amazing. Everything you mentioned I love. BBQ is kind of like different in parts of the US. A lot has to do with the type of rub that’s used in your meat. KC has amazing BBQ as well as Memphis. Then you go to the great state of Texas and it takes on a whole different attitude.
BBQ in Texas is like hunting here. There are serious BBQ cookers here.
Come to Houston when we have the annual rodeo and sample some serious BBQ and chili cook offs.
Salt Lake City does not have good BBQ... or sushi.

I’m looking for the guys to play hard and stay healthy. Ravens are still fighting for the division so you know they’ll be going full guns.
I want to see our young guns play well and give us hope for next season. This will be damn tough to get a win tonight but play hard and stay safe men.

Why is everyone always so down on our run defense… since tge bye it’s been pretty good outside of when we are playing that stupid 3 man front… we are like 6th in total rushing yards allowed and 5th in yards per attempt… it isn’t great but it isnt the weakness it was last year

323619331_651273306735243_6482479930324079289_n.jpg
Be that as it may he is still better than Tomlin.