• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Games today. San Fran/Dallas -Buffalo/Cinci.

That **** is going to ruin college football as we know it.

Similar to what (way back when) Fantasy Football did, and currently sports betting is doing.

Salute the nation

GREAT, my employee said they’d cut him immeadiately and he’d be out of the NFL.

I said no way and I bet him my $10.00 to his $1.00 that the kicker would be kicking……..

SO I will collect that $1.00 bill Tomorro, along with bragging rights……..

Salute the nation

I don’t think it would have been good if it hadn’t been blocked. Looked like it was heading left to me.
Yeah, probably better for him that it got blocked.

So mean to me

booty.gif
the-golden-girls-bea-arthur.gif

Robbie was Gould.

The Eagles have to be licking their chops.... Neither team looks any good

But the eagles played a not so good Giants team. Who ever wins tonight will have gotten their bad game out of them and bring it next week.

I think the NFC game will be a good one. I also think the Chiefs win partly in great home field advantage.

I was rooting foe BILLs to win and negate that home field f Chiefs.

Salute the nation

But the eagles played a not so good Giants team. Who ever wins tonight will have gotten their bad game out of them and bring it next week.

I think the NFC game will be a good one. I also think the Chiefs win partly in great home field advantage.

Salute the nation

Even with Mahomes gimpy or unable to play?

Salute the nation
I agree that a lousy performance but a win doesn't necessarily translate to a poor performance the following week. On the other hand I'm guessing it's a Cincy Philly SB.

Even with Mahomes gimpy or unable to play?

If Mahomes doesn’t play, they lose regardless of location.

Homes played with injury today and I think he was kept in game too long. I wonder how much damage it caused and am curious if he will be hindered.

Salute the nation

PS

I’m pretty sure Mahomes will start next week.

Salute the nation

I hate seeing Pollard getting hurt. Some shock jock Dallas radio station was hoping McCaffrey went down with an injury. Karma can be cruel.
Never ever ever wish injury. Just poor judgement for whomever.

I agree that a lousy performance but a win doesn't necessarily translate to a poor performance the following week. On the other hand I'm guessing it's a Cincy Philly SB.

I hear yaz KStilley and think next weeks game will be a good one.

Philly has a great “D”, especially their front 4 who can get after it.

Purdy has been playing lights out, similar to a Cinderella and next weeks stage might prove to big (provided he makes it that far).

Salute the nation