• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Games today. San Fran/Dallas -Buffalo/Cinci.

Man I think you need to soften the pain with one of those lovely pictures you often put up.😁
So mean to me

booty.gif

So you’re saying you’d pack his shitt?!

NO, but help him move it………… I’d drive my MINI-Excavator on down (1.2mph top speed), If I left right now, I could be there in about 40 days - n - 40 nights.!!! 24/7 high speed driving.

Salute the nation

Was that a Polamalu sighting ****.

That would be foolish...

why would it be foolish? Lance barely played in college at North Dakota State. He was not ready to play as a rookie and this year he was injured early in week 2. His lone start this year vs the Bears was terrible. He lost to the bears and completed less than 50%.

Lance is still a project and the 49ers are in win now mode. I don't think they'd give him away but if they get offered a 2nd rounder or more, I think they trade him.

Hufanga is another good blitzing db

why would it be foolish? Lance barely played in college at North Dakota State. He was not ready to play as a rookie and this year he was injured early in week 2. His lone start this year vs the Bears was terrible. He lost to the bears and completed less than 50%.

Lance is still a project and the 49ers are in win now mode. I don't think they'd give him away but if they get offered a 2nd rounder or more, I think they trade him.
You do remember he was a first round draft pick, right???