• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Games today. San Fran/Dallas -Buffalo/Cinci.

I know i am old and I will be alone in this but I remember back in the day before social media if the steelers were out of it we pulled for the afc central to bring that championship to our division because we took pride in how tough our division was. I remember a time no one wanted to play ANY team in our division because everyone of them were hard *** tough as nails teams.

What I don't get is if you are a SEC fan and your team doesn't make it to the National championship game you will root for what ever SEC team that does. Whats the Difference.
I would rather the Bengals won then the Lombardi trophy be sitting in the NFC.

I know, I know... not a true Steelers fan, troll. sell out or what ever else but what ever. I'm pulling for that trophy to be in a AFC north show case.
I’m with ya, and with the Champs in our division everyone will be gunning for them next season,hopefully motivating us to beat them

I know i am old and I will be alone in this but I remember back in the day before social media if the steelers were out of it we pulled for the afc central to bring that championship to our division because we took pride in how tough our division was. I remember a time no one wanted to play ANY team in our division because everyone of them were hard *** tough as nails teams.

What I don't get is if you are a SEC fan and your team doesn't make it to the National championship game you will root for what ever SEC team that does. Whats the Difference.
I would rather the Bengals won then the Lombardi trophy be sitting in the NFC.

I know, I know... not a true Steelers fan, troll. sell out or what ever else but what ever. I'm pulling for that trophy to be in a AFC north show case.
yep same. Hope the Bengals take it. Good for our division and also it will be harder or more expensive for them to sign thier free agents

And I’m thinking Zeke Elliott might be done, in his last 4 games he had a combined 50 rushes for 100 yards.
He is so done its not even funny. He'll be lucky to get anything beyond $1 mil/season as a situational backup. I could see him signing somewhere, then in training camp that team's coaches realize just how done he is and cut him

Last edited:
That final play Dallas ran was absurd. Tomlin would be getting roasted. It looked like something they drew up in the dirt and everyone forgot by the time they lined up.
Yeah but to be fair they had a pot shot chance in hell at that point. They weren't hitting the end zone and had a miniscule amount of time. Stupid play sure but that goose was cooked.

Yeah but to be fair they had a pot shot chance in hell at that point. They weren't hitting the end zone and had a miniscule amount of time. Stupid play sure but that goose was cooked.
Yeah, that’s absolutely true. I had to miss the end of the game and just watched that play again. I didn’t realize exactly where they were on the field. The most satisfying part was watching Zeke get trucked. It was almost like they were setting up a screen but your rb isn’t eligible.

How long was the Miami Miracle? I had the rb on my fantasy team that week, which was pretty sweet.

Bengals are now 1-point favorites in KC

Bengals are now 1-point favorites in KC

At one point it started out KC a -1.5

KC and media acting like injury to Mahomes is he is fine and ready, money bets are saying otherwise.

I’m not a gambler but it wouldn’t surprise me that there isn’t a full, truthful disclosure on Mahomes’ health.

Salute the nation

Bengals and 49ers in SB.
Bengals win
Rihanna has a nip slip
Commercials suck as always

I cant fathom how anyone would root for those shitstain wannabes in cinci… I hope they lose, miserably …. I hope their postgame shower accidentally douses them all with scalding hot oil and I hope they all contract a foul butt fungus in the offseason lol…

I cant fathom how anyone would root for those shitstain wannabes in cinci… I hope they lose, miserably …. I hope their postgame shower accidentally douses them all with scalding hot oil and I hope they all contract a foul butt fungus in the offseason lol…
I don’t know any bengals fan or player personally. So if they win it all. Oh well. I don’t root for them but will not be overly irate if they win it all

Same. Cincinnati fans are some of the worst and the team is getting pretty full of itself. I don't want them to get blown out. I want a one-legged Patrick Mahomes to hop into the end zone as time expires for the win.

I hope they when it all. and then all thier free agents ask for to much money and they go elsewhere

I don’t want either team to win…………….. 102 quarters of tied football.

Salute the nation

Mahomes MUST have a very low grade sprain. no one with a real High Ankle Sprain is back full on Wednesday. That is 3-4 weeks.
I thought the same when I heard it. Unless they are pumping him with every type of drug known to man.

I thought the same when I heard it. Unless they are pumping him with every type of drug known to man.
But why would they do that for a Wednesday practice? Unless what they called full participation was pretty loose. But I'd think if anything they would under estimate his participation.

Burrow > Mahomes?
danny-tanner-full-house.gif

I mean, I'm not saying that, buuuuut.....

But why would they do that for a Wednesday practice? Unless what they called full participation was pretty loose. But I'd think if anything they would under estimate his participation.
Wasn't clear when I said that but meant come game time not in practice.