• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Games today. San Fran/Dallas -Buffalo/Cinci.

I'm the same way. I respect the Ravens rivalry. Bengals fans are some of the worst when they're winning and Burrow is creeping up toward the Rodgers level of arrogance. With the teams left, here's my rooting order.

1. Buffalo - I'm a big fan of Josh Allen and like McDermott as coach.
2. San Francisco - A potential 6th Super Bowl is there, but maybe that'll motivate the Steelers to raise their expectations. I just appreciate how this team plays football.
3. Philadelphia - I could easily switch them with San Francisco. Don't really care either way, but not actively rooting against as I am with the bottom 3.
4. Dallas - I actually don't mind the players on the team, I just can't root for the team.
5. Kansas City - I like Andy Reid, but that isn't enough to overcome my dislike for Mahomes and Kelce.
6. Cincinnati - I have zero interest in watching a division rival be happy while the Steelers are sitting at home.
It might be fun watching Cincy lose another SB.

I'm taking a two game parlay Niners and Bungles. Trust me I don't care if I lose the second game but to me that is a pick em and the odds are pretty good on the tiger cats.

My first NFL game......Dallas - SanFran. 1993 nfc championship. Flew in from Vancouver,my good friends aunt was head ticket person for Candlestick Park. He was a diehard 49’er fan. It friggin rained as hard as I’d ever seen it rain before the game and the first half.
I was in absolute shock at the tailgating before the game. I mean I had read about it but to be there. Full barrels of lobster,racks and racks of ribs and any other type of bbq. And the booze. Full bar setups everywhere. Sure never seen anything like that in Vancouver. His aunt had been tailgating at the same spot forever. And Then we tailgated after the game. I couldn’t believe it. And everyone driving home ****-faced. Barely remembered the game,but I taped it at home.
Went to the airport after the game.....worked the next day. What a blur. Good times.

It normally settles down after the scripted plays for most teams.

I do love these snow games!

My first NFL game......Dallas - SanFran. 1993 nfc championship. Flew in from Vancouver,my good friends aunt was head ticket person for Candlestick Park. He was a diehard 49’er fan. It friggin rained as hard as I’d ever seen it rain before the game and the first half.
I was in absolute shock at the tailgating before the game. I mean I had read about it but to be there. Full barrels of lobster,racks and racks of ribs and any other type of bbq. And the booze. Full bar setups everywhere. Sure never seen anything like that in Vancouver. His aunt had been tailgating at the same spot forever. And Then we tailgated after the game. I couldn’t believe it. And everyone driving home ****-faced. Barely remembered the game,but I taped it at home.
Went to the airport after the game.....worked the next day. What a blur. Good times.
I hope you didn't kiss another man.

Cincy looks really locked in. Moved the ball at will in first drive and starting again.
Bills better be careful in that weather!