• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Games today. San Fran/Dallas -Buffalo/Cinci.

Not trying to pick a fight with you, respect your opinion, but I could care less if Tomlin can split with Taylor, I care about the ability to gameplan against the best teams, and winning playoff games...Tomlin isn't in Taylor's stratosphere with those things
Fair but I don't think it's coaching. Buffalo will struggle when they have to pay Josh Allen. Same for Cincy - you can't pay every one...

I am definitely pulling for Cincinnati.

One of my favorite cities to visit.

Had a GREAT time at a Steeler Game/Oktoberfest there.

More News/Les Nesman. WKRP.

Thanksgiving Turkey drops.

Did everything right on that Monday night and got completely screwed for doing so.

If the Bills left town prior to game being cancelled, they absolutely should have forfeited.

Absolutely NO AFC Championship Game at a Neutral site. No Way, No How.

Leave it to Goodell to be the one ******** who takes advantage of the unfortunate cancelled game situation to take a cherished tradition. A Championship game in your own stadium and steal it from the fans all in the name of GREED.

If one game should have been played at a neutral site, it is the one we are watching now. Instead, the team that left in the middle of the night and were behind on the scoreboard were rewarded with a home playoff game.

I guess an AFC divisional playoff game does not have the sizzle of the AFC Championship Game.

**** Goodell

Josh Allen- I really respect those guys for how they handled the Hamlin situation.

And thank you for the home playoff game.

TD Bills! This could turn out to be a good game afterall!
Bills have to contain Joe Burrow and start controlling the line of scrimmage on both ends or it’s over though,

TD Bills! This could turn out to be a good game afterall!
Bills have to contain Joe Burrow and start controlling the line of scrimmage on both ends or it’s over though,
Here's what I've seen so far (re: Bills defense) - they keep falling for Joe's RPO fakes. Play more man-to-man defense!!! Send a bit more pressure as well.

i was expecting more turnovers with the weather

I dont care who wins really I kind of like SF. I was a huge Joe Montana fan when I was little. I would have to pick KC out of the AFC teams. All 3 remaining teams are good so should be solid games at least. Buffalo's D is looking very shaky this game though

Absolutely great playcalling and execution by the Bengals.

Burrow is going to be the league’s first 65 million dollar per qb… when he extends in 2024 the cap is expected to be 256 million… hopefully Kenny is good enough after four years to get like a 30 mil per deal… that would be perfect

I hope Buffalo has a plan B defense for the 2nd half. This isn't going to be a winning formula.