• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Games today. San Fran/Dallas -Buffalo/Cinci.

The Cowboys lost this game when Tony Pollard went down with an ankle injury. I don't think Purdy will do much against Philly's Defense next weekend in the Championship game. I really can't stand any of the teams left in the playoffs....HATE THEM ALL! Sure as hell don't want to see SF or Philthy win a Super Bowl. Could care less if Cincy wins.....I'm not a fan of Kelce....he's the biggest cry baby in the NFL. He's the Paul O'Neill of the NFL.

I think we have the best two teams from the respective conferences in the finals

The Cowboys lost this game when Tony Pollard went down with an ankle injury. I don't think Purdy will do much against Philly's Defense next weekend in the Championship game. I really can't stand any of the teams left in the playoffs....HATE THEM ALL! Sure as hell don't want to see SF or Philthy win a Super Bowl. Could care less if Cincy wins.....I'm not a fan of Kelce....he's the biggest cry baby in the NFL. He's the Paul O'Neill of the NFL.
No doubt about Pollard

For what he earns he doesn’t ever put the team on his back, has always needed a dominant run game to succeed. Don't get how these QBs get so much money for being just good but not great
Well about three more went in that club last offseason. And soon to be Lamar Jackson.

Well about three more went in that club last offseason. And soon to be Lamar Jackson.
Lamar had his first season in three years where his passer rating didn’t regress.. but its not really representative… he had 3 great games to start tge season, then dropped down to where he has been lately… he conveniently missed missed the tough d’s he struggles with at the end of the year

Pollard had a broken Fibula… he will need surgery and will be out a minimum of three months after that… i think he was a UFA too…

Why would you care less if Cincy wins? Have you forgotten their fans wishing death on Ben when he was injured in the bike accident? Whose- your -momma wiping his shoes with the terrible towel in the tunnel at Heinz after they won....F em. I don't ever want to see them win s*** I want their sick demented fans to be broken hearted repeatedly by coming close and never winning anything, then for their team to fall into a decades long slump of basement dwelling they can share with the Browns. Oh and F the Cowboys too...LOL..

If Mahomes truly has High Ankle sprain The Bengals are going to SB. Hard to remember anyone playing with that much less well. Like they said. Day of is one thing. After is another.

The Bengals have now won 5 playoff games in the last two years. And the second AFCCG game they will play shortly.

What have the Steelers done in the last 12 years? Three wins with one of those wins over the Bengals. That win being a gift from them because they still ate lead paint chips back then.

That's what comes to my mind watching the playoffs.