• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Games today. San Fran/Dallas -Buffalo/Cinci.

For what he earns he doesn’t ever put the team on his back, has always needed a dominant run game to succeed. Don't get how these QBs get so much money for being just good but not great

Head Coaching seems that way as well…………

Salute the nation

Lamar had his first season in three years where his passer rating didn’t regress.. but its not really representative… he had 3 great games to start tge season, then dropped down to where he has been lately… he conveniently missed missed the tough d’s he struggles with at the end of the year

Pollard had a broken Fibula… he will need surgery and will be out a minimum of three months after that… i think he was a UFA too…
And I’m thinking Zeke Elliott might be done, in his last 4 games he had a combined 50 rushes for 100 yards.

And I’m thinking Zeke Elliott might be done, in his last 4 games he had a combined 50 rushes for 100 yards.
Thought that for awhile now. Those treads are showing wear.

If pollard’s leg is really bad they are going to be in a real pickle about what to do at RB and maybe QB next year…
They are pretty talented. They need to upgrade both of those positions. At least RB. I would ship off ZE.

His leg is broken and will require surgery.

Right but there is broken and then there is BROKEN… like if its a crack that needs a screw or two thats one thing… if its something that potentially screws up his gait that is an entirely different story

Jack Youngblood played an NFC championship and Super Bowl with a broken leg

Anyone but the Bengals at this point. I realize they're probably going to the SB since Mahomes is hurt. I live in brown/bengals country, and bengals fans are the worst. They don't exist when their team sucks, but when the bengals are good, you'd think there are die-hards everywhere, and they're completely obnoxious.

In the age of unproven guys like Watson getting astronomical contracts it would be great to see Mr irrelevant Brock Purdy take out a top tier QB and win as a rookie. I love to root for the underdogs. Mahommes is a Peyton manning level media darling, would be like when Big Ben sent him packing and the pundits heads nearly exploded.

JFC,
Why would you care less if Cincy wins? Have you forgotten their fans wishing death on Ben when he was injured in the bike accident? Whose- your -momma wiping his shoes with the terrible towel in the tunnel at Heinz after they won....F em. I don't ever want to see them win s*** I want their sick demented fans to be broken hearted repeatedly by coming close and never winning anything, then for their team to fall into a decades long slump of basement dwelling they can share with the Browns. Oh and F the Cowboys too...LOL..
JFC, if it’s an Iggles/Bungles SB I can only root for a meteor to hit the stadium. As a Steelers fan I can’t root for the Bungles and as a Pittsburgher I am duly bound to hate all things Philadelphia.

The Bengals have now won 5 playoff games in the last two years. And the second AFCCG game they will play shortly.

What have the Steelers done in the last 12 years? Three wins with one of those wins over the Bengals. That win being a gift from them because they still ate lead paint chips back then.

That's what comes to my mind watching the playoffs.
QBR. Never a losing season. Greatest coach ever.

Composure. I'm more of a Mozart fan.

I do type everything here on my phone, sometimes it changes ****. Then I'll go **** and come back and edit or just leave it go.

I dearly hope ouy tog ym tniop...;)
Is it bad I can read that without issue? Reverse dyslexia.

JFC,

JFC, if it’s an Iggles/Bungles SB I can only root for a meteor to hit the stadium. As a Steelers fan I can’t root for the Bungles and as a Pittsburgher I am duly bound to hate all things Philadelphia.
Not just as a Pittsburgher but simply as a civilized human being.

JFC,

Yeah it's a rough go all around. Maybe it will end up San Fran and KC.

I know i am old and I will be alone in this but I remember back in the day before social media if the steelers were out of it we pulled for the afc central to bring that championship to our division because we took pride in how tough our division was. I remember a time no one wanted to play ANY team in our division because everyone of them were hard *** tough as nails teams.

What I don't get is if you are a SEC fan and your team doesn't make it to the National championship game you will root for what ever SEC team that does. Whats the Difference.
I would rather the Bengals won then the Lombardi trophy be sitting in the NFC.

I know, I know... not a true Steelers fan, troll. sell out or what ever else but what ever. I'm pulling for that trophy to be in a AFC north show case.

I know i am old and I will be alone in this but I remember back in the day before social media if the steelers were out of it we pulled for the afc central to bring that championship to our division because we took pride in how tough our division was. I remember a time no one wanted to play ANY team in our division because everyone of them were hard *** tough as nails teams.

What I don't get is if you are a SEC fan and your team doesn't make it to the National championship game you will root for what ever SEC team that does. Whats the Difference.
I would rather the Bengals won then the Lombardi trophy be sitting in the NFC.

I know, I know... not a true Steelers fan, troll. sell out or what ever else but what ever. I'm pulling for that trophy to be in a AFC north show case.

I totally get you. When it really comes down to it. I am AFC over NFC. Unless it's the Pats****...**** them.