• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Games today. San Fran/Dallas -Buffalo/Cinci.

I’m hoping the bengals DC gets a head coaching job elsewhere. He’s great at game planning and they play with discipline. No freebies. They don’t have any star players but they play as a unit. That’s coaching.

The difference in the trenches is what really surprised me. The Bengals manhandled them. The offensive and I mean offensive LT being out for the Bengals is a blessing.

Bills fans most likely rushing towards the exits.
Bengals came in very well prepared.
I can’t even remember a game that we had this well prepared.
I suppose the first game of the season beating these same Bengals is what I come up with. At least defensively!

He’s done a few Devin Bush impersonations.
78e7lj.jpg

One thing is for certain in today's NFL. If you don't have a running game....and your a one dimensional offense I don't care how good your passing game is. Your not winning in the playoffs!

The Bills all of a sudden don't want to tackle.

I'm thinking Eagles vs Bengals in the superbowl.

What’s Costco’s return policy on folding tables and gallon size condiments?

I guess but we saw Jacksonville come back from 27 down at halftime. Highly unlikely now...

Jags didn't get handled on both sides of the ball the entire game. Big difference. The Bills got manhandled. They tapped out already.

I know it cant be this silly but it is almost like the Bengals have 3/4 cleats and the bills have 1/2 inch.