• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Games today. San Fran/Dallas -Buffalo/Cinci.

Yup not a Dallas fan but this is the best D he will face so far
Seattle gave him fits in the first half
His first appearance was against the Dolpins after Garoppolo went down. Since then he's faced the Seahawks twice, the Cardinals, Bucs, Commanders and the Raiders. Your point is a good one. The difference is his head coach and all the weapons they have.

Why risk it… just have them lose in humiliating fashion today and Jerry Jones can crawl back into his cryochamber till next season
These youngies don't appreciate Dallas losing. But I love me some Jerry tears.

Nope. 2 tips and two bad passes. Sunshine held his composer.

Sunshine is playing us in Pittsburgh next season. We definitely owe them an *** beating..haha
Bach, Beethoven, Schubert? Which Composer did he hold? Or is composer his nickname for something he likes to hold?
Sorry, the dad in me can't resist.

I tell you it stings to see the bungles and JuJu in the conference championship game and the Steelers... yet again not. Then we see no coaching changes for the better. They need to vigorously attack the offseason and stock our team deep enough that gets us back to being competitive. You know maybe even winning a playoff game. I mean the fricken bungles with back to back conference games . My rant for the week....

Bach, Beethoven, Schubert? Which Composer did he hold? Or is composer his nickname for something he likes to hold?
Sorry, the dad in me can't resist.

Composure. I'm more of a Mozart fan.

I do type everything here on my phone, sometimes it changes ****. Then I'll go **** and come back and edit or just leave it go.

I dearly hope ouy tog ym tniop...;)

I'll be 51 in 8 days...

Apartment complex is full of 20+ year olds.

I hear has berm, I don’t apartmentize either.

If was closer, I’d come help yay move !!!!!!

Salute the nation

Do you guys hate us a lot outside of the division?

Do you guys hate us a lot outside of the division?
Some dislike AR. I was pimping him for the Steelers before you guys resigned him.