• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Gary Johnson endorses #BlackLivesMatter

Spike

Reaction score
"Libertarian Townhall"........on CNN

Vote your conscience - third party, they said....hahaha, yeah right - he's as left wing as they are

At the CNN Libertarian Party Town Hall on Wednesday, Johnson praised the efforts of Black Lives Matter and endorsed the organization.

http://redalertpolitics.com/2016/08/04/gary-johnson-endorses-blacklivesmatter/

-----------------------

But I suppose it's more black votes away from Hillary, so, carry on

Now when is CNN going to hold that Jill Stein/Green Party Townhall? Won't they give Bernie voters a chance? Nope, might make Hillary look bad.

"Libertarian Townhall"........on CNN

Vote your conscience - third party, they said....hahaha, yeah right - he's as left wing as they are

At the CNN Libertarian Party Town Hall on Wednesday, Johnson praised the efforts of Black Lives Matter and endorsed the organization.

http://redalertpolitics.com/2016/08/04/gary-johnson-endorses-blacklivesmatter/

-----------------------

But I suppose it's more black votes away from Hillary, so, carry on

Now when is CNN going to hold that Jill Stein/Green Party Townhall? Won't they give Bernie voters a chance? Nope, might make Hillary look bad.

CNN announced Wednesday it will host one of its town hall events with the Green Party's presumptive presidential nominee Jill Stein and her presumptive running mate, Ajamu Baraka.

The hour-long event will be held on Wednesday, August 17 at 10:00 p.m. ET. The event will broadcast live on CNN, CNN International, CNN en Espanol and online via CNNgo.

Johnson is too far to the left end of Libertarian for me.

CNN announced Wednesday it will host one of its town hall events with the Green Party's presumptive presidential nominee Jill Stein and her presumptive running mate, Ajamu Baraka.

The hour-long event will be held on Wednesday, August 17 at 10:00 p.m. ET.

Could be fun...she siphons off the Bernie-bots and Johnson drains the black votes - Hillary will lose big to Trump in November

Jill Stein: The Democratic Party 'fakes left,' marches right

The Green Party's high water mark was Ralph Nader's 2000 run, where he got nearly 3% of the vote nationwide.

Although she welcomed collaboration with Sanders, she had few positive words for Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton.

Asked if Clinton was, in her view, a progressive, Stein laughed and said, "No, not in the least. This is Goldman Sachs' best friend."

Stein offered a litany of Clinton's failures to live up to the Green Party's standards, from the former secretary of state's Wall Street speeches to her record on foreign policy, international trade, fracking and many other issues.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/15/politics/jill-stein-green-party/index.html

Could be fun...she siphons off the Bernie-bots and Johnson drains the black votes - Hillary will lose big to Trump in November

Jill Stein: The Democratic Party 'fakes left,' marches right

The Green Party's high water mark was Ralph Nader's 2000 run, where he got nearly 3% of the vote nationwide.

Although she welcomed collaboration with Sanders, she had few positive words for Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton.

Asked if Clinton was, in her view, a progressive, Stein laughed and said, "No, not in the least. This is Goldman Sachs' best friend."

Stein offered a litany of Clinton's failures to live up to the Green Party's standards, from the former secretary of state's Wall Street speeches to her record on foreign policy, international trade, fracking and many other issues.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/15/politics/jill-stein-green-party/index.html

Not if she's asked for real proposals or grilled on vaccines and autism. She's a vanity candidate who panders to the worst parts of the left.

Stein or Clinton?

He never endorsed anything. Read it again Spike. He basically said they alerted him to a problem he had not really thought about.

I've been saying for months now, Johnson is a farce. He's as liberal as they come. I understand the desire to get out of the two party disastrous system, but Gary Johnson is NOT the answer. People are singing his praises just because it says "Libertarian" after his name.

I've been saying for months now, Johnson is a farce. He's as liberal as they come. I understand the desire to get out of the two party disastrous system, but Gary Johnson is NOT the answer. People are singing his praises just because it says "Libertarian" after his name.

so is Trump if you listen to his positions before he decided to run for office and trick the gullible with showmanship.

He never endorsed anything. Read it again Spike. He basically said they alerted him to a problem he had not really thought about.

oh sure, how bout this one

Libertarian Candidates Expose Themselves as Anti-Trump Shills for Hillary Clinton

Libertarian Party presidential nominee Gary Johnson and his running mate William Weld exposed themselves as shills for Democrat Hillary Clinton during an extensive primetime town hall with CNN’s Anderson Cooper. Weld defended Hillary Clinton on her private email scandal and played attack dog on Donald Trump.

The Johnson-Weld team seems to think that libertarianism is mostly about admitting as many immigrants to the United States as possible. This is a far cry from Ron Paul’s pro-borders libertarian movement of a few years ago. The libertarian movement has shifted to the progressive globalist Left.

Bill Weld has called Clinton “by and large a good secretary of state,” and Johnson has called her “a wonderful public servant.”

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...ves-as-anti-trump-shills-for-hillary-clinton/

Bill Weld has called Clinton “by and large a good secretary of state,” and Johnson has called her “a wonderful public servant.”

OH Vis - When asked whether or not he supported her, he wouldn't answer. That's not endorsement.

OH Vis - When asked whether or not he supported her, he wouldn't answer. That's not endorsement.

He loved her and Bill but that was before he was running a campaign and had to say whatever it took to incite a crowd. Why do you think he's sincere on anything?

I've been saying for months now, Johnson is a farce. He's as liberal as they come.

Please explain how he is fiscally or militarily as liberal as Trump or Clinton.

If you are saying he is socially liberal, a libertarian is supposed to be socially liberal.

He loved her and Bill but that was before he was running a campaign and had to say whatever it took to incite a crowd. Why do you think he's sincere on anything?

I don't care about what he said years and years ago, he was not a politician back then.

Why did you lose your morals when you dumped Bernie for Hillary? She's the anti-Bernie

Should I go back and find all those things you said about her just a few months ago? That would be fun.

I do keep a list

Coach - I'd only support Trump if several polls had him ahead of Clinton in New York. Back Jeb. He's the best chance we've got.

Indy - Rand just got my vote

Confluence - Maybe The Donald as POTUS wouldn't be so bad?

]

If I recall that was very early on and I was responding to his tax reform. There should be plenty of examples where I called him a little putz.

Are you Rainman?

I don't care about what he said years and years ago, he was not a politician back then.

Why did you lose your morals when you dumped Bernie for Hillary? She's the anti-Bernie

Should I go back and find all those things you said about her just a few months ago? That would be fun.

I do keep a list

Coach - I'd only support Trump if several polls had him ahead of Clinton in New York. Back Jeb. He's the best chance we've got.

Confluence - Maybe The Donald as POTUS wouldn't be so bad?

I was never a BernieBro

Ya dossen hassa call him Johnson.

CpBcc9UUAAEJOKO.jpg

Remember, #feelthejohnson is the hashtag that got Roger Ailes fired.

If I recall that was very early on and I was responding to his tax reform. There should be plenty of examples where I called him a little putz.

Are you Rainman?

I only got to page 4

Still voting gary just like last time... I love the idea of fewer laws and nore freedom

Speaking of "still" (not that it has a damned thing to do with your post) but, I'm still wondering why Vis, Elfie, Vanguard and Tibs all take shifts. Vis has been gone for months. Elfie makes herself available for about 2 weeks, when SteelVag riles the board up, only to be supplanted by Tibs for what seemed like 13 eons. Now Vis is back.

Has anyone ever noticed you never see a thread with Vis, SteelVag, Elfie, and Tibs all posting on the same thread within say a few hours of each other or hell...a few days of each other?

Last edited:
Has anyone ever noticed you never see a thread with Vis, SteelVag, Elfie, and Tibs all posting on the same thread within say a few hours of each other or hell...a few days of each other?

Who gives a **** about the trolls? - .just ignore them

uh-oh - trouble in paradise?

Black Lives Matter Leader Slams the Clintons: They Just Use Us For Votes, Photo Ops

In an interview with Bloomberg Businessweek, Alicia Garza, co-founder of Black Lives Matter, didn’t mince words when it came to describing what she thinks about the Clintons.

“After Bill Clinton told black protesters, “You are defending the people who kill the lives you say matter,” you wrote, “My back is tired of being the path to the White House,” Bloomberg’s Josh Eidelson told Garza during the interview.

“I was angry about that for about a month—seriously, like every single day. It’s reprehensible for him to defend the impacts his policies have had on our communities,” she responded. “The Clintons use black people for votes, but then don’t do anything for black communities after they’re elected. They use us for photo ops.”

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahba...tons-just-use-us-for-votes-photo-ops-n2201914

Who gives a **** about the trolls? - .just ignore them

uh-oh - trouble in paradise?

Black Lives Matter Leader Slams the Clintons: They Just Use Us For Votes, Photo Ops

In an interview with Bloomberg Businessweek, Alicia Garza, co-founder of Black Lives Matter, didn’t mince words when it came to describing what she thinks about the Clintons.

“After Bill Clinton told black protesters, “You are defending the people who kill the lives you say matter,” you wrote, “My back is tired of being the path to the White House,” Bloomberg’s Josh Eidelson told Garza during the interview.

“I was angry about that for about a month—seriously, like every single day. It’s reprehensible for him to defend the impacts his policies have had on our communities,” she responded. “The Clintons use black people for votes, but then don’t do anything for black communities after they’re elected. They use us for photo ops.”

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahba...tons-just-use-us-for-votes-photo-ops-n2201914

Doesn't matter, 99.9% of the BLM crowd would sooner chew their own arm off than vote for a Republican.