• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Gas Stoves bad. Ban bad stoves.

Technically they are just banning sales not use, right?
Well, nothing has happened yet.
It’ll work like this. They won’t immediately ban gas stoves but they will enact safety and environmental regulations that will make it cost prohibitive to have them.
That will be the plan to get rid of private property soon as well. There will be enough regulations such that if your house needs a new roof let’s say, you won’t be able to afford it but oh, we here at the government or Black Rock will buy your house, fix the roof, and let you live here. The Great Reset by 2030, “you will own nothing and be happy”, Justin Trudeau and Klaus Schwab are talking about it already.

Well, nothing has happened yet.
It’ll work like this. They won’t immediately ban gas stoves but they will enact safety and environmental regulations that will make it cost prohibitive to have them.
That will be the plan to get rid of private property soon as well. There will be enough regulations such that if your house needs a new roof let’s say, you won’t be able to afford it but oh, we here at the government or Black Rock will buy your house, fix the roof, and let you live here. The Great Reset by 2030, “you will own nothing and be happy”, Justin Trudeau and Klaus Schwab are talking about it already.
Yeah i know… the globalists have craved tge return to serfdom for a couple hundred years now

Italy is gonna be pissed. I've been there. The country is loaded with gas stoves that still use pilot lights or you keep a BBQ igniter on the counter. You want to start another world war, tell the Italians they can't cook.

Last edited:
AOC is she drunk? still Hit

“These emissions can create a cumulative burden to households that are already more likely to face higher exposure to both indoor and outdoor air pollution. Statistics show that Black, Latino, and low-income households are more likely to experience disproportionate air pollution, either from being more likely to be located near a waste incinerator or coal ash site, or living in smaller homes with poor ventilation, malfunctioning appliances, mold, dust mites, secondhand smoke, lead dust, pests, and other maintenance deficiencies,” the letter stated.

Not a word about gas stoves causing global warming? Thats a first.

7759bi.jpg
They will have to pry my grill from my cold dead hands.

If gas stoves are outlawed, only outlaws will have gas stoves. Go away commies.

But, but.. they may have a point. Who needs 18,000 BTU's?!?!? (High capacity) 18,000 btu's have no place in civilian hands. Appliance stores should be mandated by law to sell only 500 BTU gas stoves.

Great show. No doubt it wouldn't fly today.
I dunno, Family Guy is still on and it's ten times worse.

I dunno, Family Guy is still on and it's ten times worse.
True but Hank would be a bad influence on today's kids in the eyes of whoever's in charge of "programming". Just like John Wayne wouldn't make it today. He'd have been cancelled like...fill in the blank...

AOC is she drunk? still Hit

wait. what? did she... she ******* said "science evolves"
goddamned science denier. @Troglodyte gonna flip his merkin when he/she/ze/zey/zem sees this!

wait. what? did she... she ******* said "science evolves"
goddamned science denier. @Troglodyte gonna flip his merkin when he/she/ze/zey/zem sees this!
Science evolved and gave us MRNA vaccines and you’re being a Karen about those, Supersciencedenier.

Science evolved and gave us MRNA vaccines and you’re being a Karen about those, Supersciencedenier.
b-b-b-b-b-but havent you been the one to say the science is decided? isnt that the hill you've dieded on?