• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Gas Stoves bad. Ban bad stoves.

LOL nah. you must be like a rat in a cage with those walls closing in, lashing out trying to guess what I'm referring to. Sweat it out, little ze.
What walls? Does this have anything to do with what (didn’t) happen 4 years ago?

If you’re not man enough to admit you ****** up, then Google “January 2019” and pick something for chrissake.

OK, what the hell was “4 years” then?

Short bus...you literally do not get it. You have no idea what you are arguing....at all this time. None. Zero. You're out in left field on your hands and knees poking ants, in a whole other world.

Point perfect example of why arguing with you is pointless for most. You can't understand what you read. Which means everything that ensues is just gibberish garbage.

What walls? Does this have anything to do with what (didn’t) happen 4 years ago?

If you’re not man enough to admit you ****** up, then Google “January 2019” and pick something for chrissake.

200w.webp

LOL nah. you must be like a rat in a cage with those walls closing in, lashing out trying to guess what I'm referring to. Sweat it out, little ze.

Suddenly I'm hungry.

Peach.jpg

Short bus...you literally do not get it. You have no idea what you are arguing....at all this time. None. Zero. You're out in left field on your hands and knees poking ants, in a whole other world.

Point perfect example of why arguing with you is pointless for most. You can't understand what you read. Which means everything that ensues is just gibberish garbage.
January 2019. What happened? Nothing. January 2023 Stuporman mistakenly thinks Covid started four years prior. You guys aren’t big on details and neither of you are man enough to admit it.

January 2019. What happened? Nothing. January 2023 Stuporman mistakenly thinks Covid started four years prior. You guys aren’t big on details and neither of you are man enough to admit it.

He's not talking about what you think he is Floggy. You think he's talking about Covid and when it originated.

We've even dropped some bread crumbs for you to figure it out.

Suggestion: Go back to post #57, begin reading sssllllooooowwwllly and move forward. What 4 years is he referencing? Hmmmm. I know. You don't.

Come back if you figure it out.

:lol::LOL::lol::LOL:🇷🇺🇷🇺🇷🇺

giphy.gif

you never won a game of Clue did you?

you've outdone yourself for the Stupid Award today. And you've already won it for the week, next week, the month, next month... ****, not even a "special" Ogre could take that award from you now. You did it Flog! You finally won something. Gently ask the cuck to get out of the way so your wife can see this internet victory!

you've outdone yourself for the Stupid Award today. And you've already won it for the week, next week, the month, next month... ****, not even a "special" Ogre could take that award from you now. You did it Flog! You finally won something. Gently ask the cuck to get out of the way so your wife can see this internet victory!

200w.webp

He's not talking about what you think he is Floggy. You think he's talking about Covid and when it originated.

We've even dropped some bread crumbs for you to figure it out.

Suggestion: Go back to post #57, begin reading sssllllooooowwwllly and move forward. What 4 years is he referencing? Hmmmm. I know. You don't.

Come back if you figure it out.

:lol::LOL::lol::LOL:🇷🇺🇷🇺🇷🇺

giphy.gif
Sure, you just can’t say what it is because it’s a secret for whatever reason, but you know.

Sure, you just can’t say what it is because it’s a secret for whatever reason, but you know.

God you keep feeding us. I'm absolutely over here rolling.

Four breadcrumbs, you still are as lost as the day you were born.

200w.webp

I’ve gotten you and Tim all worked up! So easy.

God you keep feeding us. I'm absolutely over here rolling.

Four breadcrumbs, you still are as lost as the day you were born.

200w.webp
Go ahead, what’s the “There!”? January 2019. You got nothing. You know it and I know it. Prove me wrong.

I’ve gotten you and Tim all worked up! So easy.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I haven't had this much fun trolling someone in a long time. This is like watching a dancing a feather in front of a cat. Clues literally dancing in front of your eyes and you are absolutely lost.

200w.webp

Go ahead, what’s the “There!”? January 2019. You got nothing. You know it and I know it. Prove me wrong.

Damn I feel sorry for you now. All your little mind can do is figure the four years he referred to is "the past 4 years" and you're stuck on 2019-2023. You're literally stuck.

Supe's comment you couldn't interpret: you told us to "just wait" for four consecutive years, damn near daily. hell, we're still waiting for those walls to close in.

The clues you are missing and not figuring out:
  • You're looking at the wrong 4 years
  • The pie
  • The flags I posted
  • The dancers
  • The woman saying "Da!"
Do I literally need to spoon feed you Short Bus?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I haven't had this much fun trolling someone in a long time. This is like watching a dancing a feather in front of a cat. Clues literally dancing in front of your eyes and you are absolutely lost.

200w.webp
You and Stupe pretending to have a secret is trolling me? Sure, Tim.

You and Stupe pretending to have a secret is trolling me? Sure, Tim.

Figure it out Flog. All of the clues are right there. I listed it out for you. Everyone else on the short bus could figure it out at this point.

Damn I feel sorry for you now. All your little mind can do is figure the four years he referred to is "the past 4 years" and you're stuck on 2019-2023. You're literally stuck.

Supe's comment you couldn't interpret: you told us to "just wait" for four consecutive years, damn near daily. hell, we're still waiting for those walls to close in.

The clues you are missing and not figuring out:
  • You're looking at the wrong 4 years
  • The pie
  • The flags I posted
  • The dancers
  • The woman saying "Da!"
Do I literally need to spoon feed you Short Bus?
😂 Except that “just wait” happened now it’s costing you elections and you’re hoping it goes away.

😂 Except that “just wait” happened now it’s costing you elections and you’re hoping it goes away.

You may have figured it out?!?! You've spent 2 pages focused on the wrong 4 years, wrapped around the axle, sure you were right. LOL

Can you now properly comprehend his comment? Your final clue, if yer still lost:

200.webp

Floggy's hypocrisy on full display yet again. "Just wait" is ok for you...until it's not.

Thanks for playing!

200w.webp

You may have figured it out?!?! You've spent 2 pages focused on the wrong 4 years, wrapped around the axle, sure you were right. LOL

Can you now properly comprehend his comment? Your final clue, if yer still lost:

200.webp

Floggy's hypocrisy on full display yet again. "Just wait" is ok for you...until it's not.

Thanks for playing!

200w.webp
Please. It was vague, completely off topic, dated and inaccurate. I don’t live in your echo chamber.

Please. It was vague, completely off topic, dated and inaccurate. I don’t live in your echo chamber.

Please, a kindergartner could figure out what Supe was talking about. As you do with 95% of what is typed here, you don't understand it. You didn't comprehend it.

Then you went on for two pages telling everyone how stupid they were.

giphy.webp

You alone are worth the price of admission.