• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Gas Stoves bad. Ban bad stoves.

She is still learning her colors.

b-b-b-b-b-but havent you been the one to say the science is decided? isnt that the hill you've dieded on?
I already asked Tim, how long do you expect me to wait for it to change?

oh, no no no no no
science evolves

gas stoves were the **** until 2023. These were perfectly fine for 201 years.

so you can't hurry love, nor can you hurry the science.

STOP QUESTIONING THE SCIENCE - thats the hill you done did dieded on

We've spoon fed you...no, damn near force fed you countless examples of the "science changing" for nearly 3 years.

Since you're an ideologue, you simply deny any science that has changed.

"The vaccines will prevent you from spreading or catching Covid."

You still won't acknowledge that.

But exposing you is utter entertainment, and you keep coming back. Please don't stop.

STOP QUESTIONING THE SCIENCE - thats the hill you done did dieded on

He's died on that hill so many times, that his countless dead-selves coming back to vote could swing a state-wide election.

We've spoon fed you...no, damn near force fed you countless examples of the "science changing" for nearly 3 years.

Since you're an ideologue, you simply deny any science that has changed.

"The vaccines will prevent you from spreading or catching Covid."

You still won't acknowledge that.

But exposing you is utter entertainment, and you keep coming back. Please don't stop.
If that were true, you wouldn’t be telling me “just wait”. If the science has changed, why are vaccines still widely available and encouraged? I represent reality while you toil away in the obscurity of SN Politics and Religion forum, and isn’t THAT telling?

If that were true, you wouldn’t be telling me “just wait”. If the science has changed, why are vaccines still widely available and encouraged? I represent reality while you toil away in the obscurity of SN Politics and Religion forum, and isn’t THAT telling?
you told us to "just wait" for four consecutive years, damn near daily. hell, we're still waiting for those walls to close in.

If that were true, you wouldn’t be telling me “just wait”.

You're really one of the most ignorant people most of us have interacted with. "Just wait" I have said over and over for years. And as we have waited, more and more truths come to light. Every week, every month, they emerge. Destroying the narrative and the "facts" we've been fed for nearly 3 years.

There's going to be more. A lot more.

If the science has changed, why are vaccines still widely available and encouraged?

Millions of us wonder the same thing. The science around the poison has changed for 2 years, drastically. Every narrative - you won't catch covid, you won't spread covid, it'll keep you from dying, efficacy is 92%...87%...64%....wait...49%....wait...15%....one booster is enough...two boosters are needed....the new boosters don't address new variants...it's safe for your heart...for reproduction...and on...and on....and on.

Every week/month we learn more about how piss poor the shots are.

JUST WAIT. More is coming.

you told us to "just wait" for four consecutive years, damn near daily. hell, we're still waiting for those walls to close in.
Four years? Of what? No idea WTF you’re talking about.

You're really one of the most ignorant people most of us have interacted with. "Just wait" I have said over and over for years. And as we have waited, more and more truths come to light. Every week, every month, they emerge. Destroying the narrative and the "facts" we've been fed for nearly 3 years.

There's going to be more. A lot more.

Millions of us wonder the same thing. The science around the poison has changed for 2 years, drastically. Every narrative - you won't catch covid, you won't spread covid, it'll keep you from dying, efficacy is 92%...87%...64%....wait...49%....wait...15%....one booster is enough...two boosters are needed....the new boosters don't address new variants...it's safe for your heart...for reproduction...and on...and on....and on.

Every week/month we learn more about how piss poor the shots are.

JUST WAIT. More is coming.
😂 IGNORANCE! You mean like NOT KNOWING a person’s vaccination status and NOT KNOWING their cause of death and BASELESSLY assuming it was the vaccine? That kind of ignorance? Was it ignorant for you to suggest that the Stanford soccer player or Grant Wahl’s death was caused by the vaccine? I’m sure their families would say it was, right before they told you to **** off.

Shame, Tim, shame.

😂 IGNORANCE! You mean like NOT KNOWING a person’s vaccination status and NOT KNOWING their cause of death and BASELESSLY assuming it was the vaccine? That kind of ignorance? Was it ignorant for you to suggest that the Stanford soccer player or Grant Wahl’s death was caused by the vaccine? I’m sure their families would say it was, right before they told you to **** off.

Shame, Tim, shame.

LMAO. We are asking for investigations into this uptick in SADS, this uncommon trend of healthy, young people dropping dead unlike any prior time in history. Are all of the SADS deaths due to the vaccines? Nope. Are some. Absolutely.

Your sheep, ideologue tendencies have you believing (quite literally) that no one has died from these vaccines. Scary you believe that.

Hey, don't take my word for it. Listen to a medikul dowktur, a cardiologist - interviewed on BBC News.

LMAO. We are asking for investigations into this uptick in SADS, this uncommon trend of healthy, young people dropping dead unlike any prior time in history. Are all of the SADS deaths due to the vaccines? Nope. Are some. Absolutely.

Your sheep, ideologue tendencies have you believing (quite literally) that no one has died from these vaccines. Scary you believe that.

Hey, don't take my word for it. Listen to a medikul dowktur, a cardiologist - interviewed on BBC News.

“What’s causing the access deaths,
Possible Covid mRNA vaccines”

I am glad I stayed away from the Covid shot that was not researched long term.

What a pathetic SOCIAL MEDiA post. Some pirated video of a news broadcast? The audio was so bad I couldn’t even understand wtf they were saying.

What a pathetic SOCIAL MEDiA post. Some pirated video of a news broadcast? The audio was so bad I couldn’t even understand wtf they were saying.

YOU come here screaming about MEDICAL DOCTORS. I post a clearly audible video (I heard every damned word - we are stunned you chose not to listen) of a CARDIOLOGIST being interviewed on a WORLD WIDE news outlet, the BBC, saying the vaccines are killing people and all you can muster is....social media and bad audio.

It's been said 14,397,243 times - you absolutely suck at this.

doctor.jpg

He just MIGHT know a thing or two about this. Hmmm....
iu

Last edited:
Says the guy who thought the Covid vaccine had been around for four years.
when you have no argument, you resort to making **** up. good job.

YOU come here screaming about MEDICAL DOCTORS. I post a clearly audible video (I heard every damned word - we are stunned you chose not to listen) of a CARDIOLOGIST being interviewed on a WORLD WIDE news outlet, the BBC, saying the vaccines are killing people and all you can muster is....social media and bad audio.

It's been said 14,397,243 times - you absolutely suck at this.

View attachment 10345

He just MIGHT know a thing or two about this. Hmmm....
iu
Wrong! That didnt come from state-approved media like CNN, ABC, NBC, or PBS, so it's just heresay.
/Flog

OK, what the hell was “4 years” then?
you're still a clueless ****. the walls must be closing in on your daily ignorance. soon you're head will pop like an infected zit, spewing even more dumb ****.

you're still a clueless ****. the walls must be closing in on your daily ignorance. soon you're head will pop like an infected zit, spewing even more dumb ****.
Answer the question, why so evasive?

Sure they do. You ****** up and you know it.
LOL nah. you must be like a rat in a cage with those walls closing in, lashing out trying to guess what I'm referring to. Sweat it out, little ze.