• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Gasoline prices

thing is, when Bomma was facing gas price increase, even that idiot released barrels from the reserve.

Biden? he cant spell reserve, let alone remember where it is.

fuel-prices-at-a-7-eleven-gas-station-in-las-vegas-nevada-u-s-on-friday-oct-22-2021-the-national-average-price-for-a-gallon-of-gasoline-rose-six-cents-over-the-past-week-to-hit-3-38-the-pump-price-has-gone-up-every-day-in-the-past-27-days-adding-approximately-20-cents-to-the-cost-of-a-gallon-of-gas-reported-the-american-automobile-association-aaa-photographer-bridget-bennett-bloomberg.png

Huh ... seem to think there was some similarity between the highest gasoline price in recent memory in 2014 and the current rocketing gas prices. Something to do with somebody in charge. Wish I could remember, wish I could remember.
He was married to a man I think

Gas is currently down to $2.98 for regular here. That's better than the $3.29 we were up to earlier, but a far cry from the $1.78 I paid a year ago.

Never ever forget that the original Al Gore plan to combat Manbearpig was to raise gas prices to over 5 dollars a gallon ( which with inflation would be about 8.50 today) thus making sure the great unwashed couldn’t afford to drive much and smaller cars that used less gas would be en vogue…

Do kids still mow the grass?

Here in Commiefornia, they're actually working on banning lawnmowers. :LOL:

Some of my text buddies (they're all actually large-type ********) think I'm insane for sticking around this place, but when you have immediate family who are too stubborn to even consider leaving, it puts you in a pickle. If I had my way, I'd have been outta here long ago, but that's just the way it goes I guess.

Here in Commiefornia, they're actually working on banning lawnmowers. :LOL:

Some of my text buddies (they're all actually large-type ********) think I'm insane for sticking around this place, but when you have immediate family who are too stubborn to even consider leaving, it puts you in a pickle. If I had my way, I'd have been outta here long ago, but that's just the way it goes I guess.
Unreal.

Get out, don't look back and your family will follow. If not, Zoom...

I've tried everything, my friend. Did move to a small mountain town (well, part-time) and stocking up on the essentials - but it's hard when it comes to family.

Diesel hit $4+ a gallon in Phoenix, there hasn't been any price dropping here, just the opposite.

Just make sure you are all crystal clear on what is going on.

Brandon and his puppeteers are attempting to gain any traction they can right now to pad on to their "infrastructure bill victory" and salvage hope for the mid-terms next year. They will try to do a BUNCH of things to make life seem a little better until after the mid-term elections. Then, right back to ******* everyone over as hard as they can.

Just make sure you are all crystal clear on what is going on.

Brandon and his puppeteers are attempting to gain any traction they can right now to pad on to their "infrastructure bill victory" and salvage hope for the mid-terms next year. They will try to do a BUNCH of things to make life seem a little better until after the mid-term elections. Then, right back to ******* everyone over as hard as they can.

258773125_4099177676849473_2376345833718990863_n.jpg

So Biden approved the release of the emergency stockpile of oil....Guess what, there would be no emergency if it wasn't for Soros/Obama's policies that he enacted.

I wish I could draw, I'd be a political cartoonist and draw the little Dutch kid with his finger in the dike with rising inflation behind the cracked dam...His finger would be labeled, Emergency Petroleum Reserve.

So Biden approved the release of the emergency stockpile of oil....Guess what, there would be no emergency if it wasn't for Soros/Obama's policies that he enacted.

I wish I could draw, I'd be a political cartoonist and draw the little Dutch kid with his finger in the dike with rising inflation behind the cracked dam...His finger would be labeled, Emergency Petroleum Reserve.
And the hole in the dam is the size of a buick and the dutch kid is being swept away in a debt tsunami.

Funny how these threads are invisible to our resident Marxists.

I've seen gas as low as $2.88 this week. Sheetz has it at $2.88, Murphy Express has it at $2.90. Most other places around here average about $2.95.

3.37 seems to be the national average now, Oklahoma the lowest and Kalifornia the highest in the lower 48.
AZ still sucking on the high end.