• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Gasoline prices

3.37 seems to be the national average now, Oklahoma the lowest and Kalifornia the highest in the lower 48.
AZ still sucking on the high end.

God, I miss President Obama. 2016/$1.99 🤷‍♂️

Bought 4.5 gallons of ethanol free for the mower today. $18. Would be tough for kids to make a few bucks mowing lawns these days....Do kids still mow the grass?
My grandfather gave me a hundred dollar bill for Christmas in 1975. I went straight to Kmart the next spring (my idea) and bought a mower with it and mowed all the neighbors' lawns for like 3 or 5 dollars for several years. And bought my own gas. I don't think I've seen a kid mow grass for over 20 years.

Back to topic - $3.15 in southern Ohio. Not really moving either way. Supposedly investors are spooked over this new virus variant and oil prices are coming down.

When did you buy gasoline in de US of de A?
5wnmaz.jpg

today - WalMart gas down the street from my office has gas at $2.91
almost a bargain

today - WalMart gas down the street from my office has gas at $2.91
almost a bargain
It seems to have settled at about $2.85 here. Hasn't gone up or down in about a week. I guess we will see.

I'm just happy to see 93 below 4 bucks at some gas stations. I used to just use Shell 93, but they jacked their **** up so high I said screw them.

Let's Go Brandon!

So you agree Sloppy Joe, the lying grifter scumbag fart-blasting diaper-filler, is a worthless bag of **** ruining the country and ******* Americans with his stupid energy policies that drove gas prices over $4.00 per gallon?

Yeah, me too.

Had to fill up this morning. The adhesive on these stickers must be pretty good with the triggered trying to pick it off.

View attachment 7140

****, that is so funny. Not the gas price, but people trying to pick it off. I wonder at what price they'd leave it alone?

So you agree Sloppy Joe, the lying grifter scumbag fart-blasting diaper-filler, is a worthless bag of **** ruining the country and ******* Americans with his stupid energy policies that drove gas prices over $4.00 per gallon?

Yeah, me too.

I love questions like this - extremely difficult to answer. You can't have it both ways.

Kinda like being on the witness stand. Step in something and you've opened the door.

I love questions like this - extremely difficult to answer.

Well, to be fair, every question is difficult to answer for stupid idiot moron bootlickers, e.g., (D)imbos. Questions like:

"Do nations have a border? If not, what the hell is a nation?"

"Do the vaccines work? If so, why do you give a **** if somebody else does not have it?"

"If somebody else pays for something, is it actually 'free'?"

"Does printing and distributing $5 trillion in unbacked currency lead to inflation? If not, why not just give every American a million dollar bill and declare ourselves rich? If yes, why the **** do (D)imbos keep printing money we don't back?"

Well, to be fair, every question is difficult to answer for stupid idiot moron bootlickers, e.g., (D)imbos. Questions like:

"Do nations have a border? If not, what the hell is a nation?"

"Do the vaccines work? If so, why do you give a **** if somebody else does not have it?"

"If somebody else pays for something, is it actually 'free'?"

"Does printing and distributing $5 trillion in unbacked currency lead to inflation? If not, why not just give every American a million dollar bill and declare ourselves rich? If yes, why the **** do (D)imbos keep printing money we don't back?"

Here's Tibs' cute little emoji for your questions...

I think Fibs crawled back into his safe space and is gonna be there for a while.

I think Fibs crawled back into his safe space and is gonna be there for a while.

He's waiting for any type of crisis or bad thing to happen , just so he can post about it. He doesn't have anything good his comrades are doing.

Think they found Fibs. He couldn't find his regular safe space so he improvised:

split-personality.gif