• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Gather Round S.N. CONservatives Sing"Wind Beneath my Wings" to Milo

Elfiero

Banned
Reaction score
Because of course " Did you ever tell him he's your hero?"

My...my....how twisted the mind of a CONservtavive must be.....

I thought you leftties loved fags? C'mon !

And of course you miss the irony that you guys hate them......unless they're white and bashing on the #1 spot on your top 10 of hate, then they're Okay.......

And of course you miss the irony that you guys hate them......unless they're white and bashing on the #1 spot on your top 10 of hate, then they're Okay.......

Of course some of you will contort yourselves and find a way to defend his love of pedophilia(actually hebophilia? in his case), and his protecting of pedophiles.

I honestly know very little about this person and certainly don't hold him up as any sort of hero.

Is every outspoken liberal your hero? How about Lena Dunham who joked about molesting her little sister? How about the brave courageous Meryl Streep and the rest of her colleagues who gave a standing ovation to child rapist Roman Polanski? Are you a fan of child molester Woody Allen and all of his Hollywood liberal supporters? Are you going to leap to all of their defenses now or do you condemn all of their actions?

here you go, Elfie...

http://heavy.com/news/2017/02/milo-...ull-sex-boys-men-catholic-priest-cpac-quotes/

Milo: “This is a controversial point of view I accept. We get hung up on this kind of child abuse stuff to the point where we’re heavily policing even relationships between consenting adults, you know grad students and professors at universities.”

The men in the joint video interview then discuss Milo’s experience at age 14.

Another man says: “The whole consent thing for me. It’s not this black and white thing that people try to paint it. Are there some 13-year-olds out there capable of giving informed consent to have sex with an adult, probably…” The man says, “The reason these age of consent laws exist is because we have to set some kind of a barometer here, we’ve got to pick some kind of an age…”

Milo: “The law is probably about right, that’s probably roughly the right age. I think it’s probably about okay, but there are certainly people who are capable of giving consent at a younger age, I certainly consider myself to be one of them, people who are sexually active younger. I think it particularly happens in the gay world by the way. In many cases actually those relationships with older men…This is one reason I hate the left. This stupid one size fits all policing of culture. (People speak over each other). This sort of arbitrary and oppressive idea of consent, which totally destroys you know understanding that many of us have. The complexities and subtleties and complicated nature of many relationships. You know, people are messy and complex. In the homosexual world particularly. Some of those relationships between younger boys and older men, the sort of coming of age relationships, the relationships in which those older men help those young boys to discover who they are, and give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable and sort of a rock where they can’t speak to their parents. Some of those relationships are the most -”

It sounds like Catholic priest molestation to me, another man says, interrupting Milo.

Milo: “And you know what, I’m grateful for Father Michael. I wouldn’t give nearly such good head if it wasn’t for him.”

Other people talk. Oh my God, I can’t handle it, one man says. The next thing in line is going to be pedophilia…says another man.

Milo: “You’re misunderstanding what pedophilia means. Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13-years-old who is sexually mature. Pedophilia is attraction to children who have not reached puberty. Pedophilia is attraction to people who don’t have functioning sex organs yet. Who have not gone through puberty. Who are too young to be able (unclear and cut off by others)…That’s not what we are talking about. You don’t understand what pedophilia is if you are saying I’m defending it because I’m certainly not.”

Another man said, “You are advocating for cross generational relationships here, can be honest about that?”

Milo: “Yeah, I don’t mind admitting that. I think particularly in the gay world and outside the Catholic church, if that’s where some of you want to go with this, I think in the gay world, some of the most important, enriching and incredibly life affirming, important shaping relationships very often between younger boys and older men, they can be hugely positive experiences for those young boys they can even save those young boys, from desolation, from suicide (people talk over each other)… providing they’re consensual.”

Milo even wrote a note to you, Elftard:

https://www.facebook.com/myiannopoulos/posts/851263248344905

A note for idiots (UPDATED):

I do not support pedophilia. Period. It is a vile and disgusting crime, perhaps the very worst. There are selectively edited videos doing the rounds, as part of a co-ordinated effort to discredit me from establishment Republicans, that suggest I am soft on the subject.

If it somehow comes across (through my own sloppy phrasing or through deceptive editing) that I meant any of the ugly things alleged, let me set the record straight: I am completely disgusted by the abuse of children.

Some facts to consider:

1. I have outed THREE pedophiles in my career as a journalist. That's three more than any of my critics and a peculiar strategy for a supposed pedophile apologist.

(a) Luke Bozier, former business partner of Louise Mensch
http://kernelmag.dailydot.com/…/menshn-co-founder-embroile…/
http://kernelmag.dailydot.com/…/…/3746/luke-bozier-arrested/

(b) Nicholas Nyberg, anti-GamerGate activist who self-described as a pedophile and white nationalist
http://www.breitbart.com/…/leading-gamergate-critic-sarah-…/

(c) Chris Leydon, a London photographer who has a rape trial starting March 13 thanks to my reporting.
http://www.breitbart.com/…/tech-city-darling-chris-leydon-…/

2. I have repeatedly expressed disgust at pedophiles in my journalism.
http://www.breitbart.com/…/heres-why-the-progressive-left-…/

3. I have never defended and would never defend child abusers, as my reporting history shows. The world is messy and complicated, and I recognize it as such, as this furore demonstrates. But that is a red line for any decent person.

4. The videos do not show what people say they show. I *did* joke about giving better head as a result of clerical sexual abuse committed against me when I was a teen. If I choose to deal in an edgy way on an internet livestream with a crime I was the victim of that's my prerogative. It's no different to gallows humor from AIDS sufferers.

5. National Review, whose journalists are tweeting about this, published an article defending Salon for giving a pedophile a platform.

6. I did say that there are relationships between younger men and older men that can help a young gay man escape from a lack of support or understanding at home. That's perfectly true and every gay man knows it. But I was not talking about anything illegal and I was not referring to pre-pubescent boys.

7. I said in the same "Drunken Peasants" podcast from which the footage is taken that I agree with the current age of consent.

8. I shouldn't have used the word "boy" when I talked about those relationships between older men and younger gay men. (I was talking about my own relationship when I was 17 with a man who was 29. The age of consent in the UK is 16.) That was a mistake. Gay men often use the word "boy" when they refer to consenting adults. I understand that heterosexual people might not know that, so it was a sloppy choice of words that I regret.

9. This rush to judgment from establishment conservatives who hate Trump as much as they hate me, before I have had any chance to provide context or a response, is one of the big reasons gays vote Democrat.

10. In case there is any lingering doubt, here's me, in the same interview the other footage is taken from, affirming that the current legal age of consent is about right: "And I think the law is probably about right. It's probably roughly the right age. I think it's probably about ok. But there are certainly people who are capable of giving consent at a younger age. I certainly consider myself to be one of them, people who were sexually active younger. I think it particularly happens in the gay world, by the way."

Last edited:
So basically what Milo said was the same thing I have said before. Namely that some young teens mature faster than others and do seek out sexual attention from adults and the reason we have age of consent laws set by a mandatory age is because we can't really tell the ones who do from the ones who don't.

do you know that he hasn't? could those priests maybe be dead by now?

of course not.

stfu

did say that there are relationships between younger men and older men that can help a young gay man escape from a lack of support or understanding at home. That's perfectly true and every gay man knows it. But I was not talking about anything illegal and I was not referring to pre-pubescent boys.

That's NOT what he said. He tried to establish equivalency and normalcy between his situation and an adult male heterosexual- young teenage girl situation.

Which IS illegal. He was trying to lure(no pun) Rogan into a "you know you like the young stuff" too corner, and Rogan was having none of it.

That's why he correctly called him "a creeper"

And like clockwork, and making my prediction cone true; someone comes to defend what they normally claim to abhor.

'The enemy of my enemy is my friend.'---Ironic that the saying comes from Muslims.

That's NOT what he said. He tried to establish equivalency and normalcy between his situation and an adult male heterosexual- young teenage girl situation.

Which IS illegal. He was trying to lure(no pun) Rogan into a "you know you like the young stuff" too corner, and Rogan was having none of it.

That's why he correctly called him "a creeper"

And like clockwork, and making my prediction cone true; someone comes to defend what they normally claim to abhor.

'The enemy of my enemy is my friend.'---Ironic that the saying comes from Muslims.

0.gif

Of course some of you will contort yourselves and find a way to defend his love of pedophilia(actually hebophilia? in his case), and his protecting of pedophiles.

Never heard of the guy until yall lefty ******* started crying about him. He must be a great guy for yall to get your panties in such a wad.

I honestly know very little about this person and certainly don't hold him up as any sort of hero.

Is every outspoken liberal your hero? How about Lena Dunham who joked about molesting her little sister? How about the brave courageous Meryl Streep and the rest of her colleagues who gave a standing ovation to child rapist Roman Polanski? Are you a fan of child molester Woody Allen and all of his Hollywood liberal supporters? Are you going to leap to all of their defenses now or do you condemn all of their actions?

Have I ever posted anything promoting those people or their words?

The cuckservatives here normally hate gays, but as soon as they find a self loathing one who promotes the same vile hate they do they are swinging from his nutsack.

You did see the Milo thread they posted didn't you?

How about Whoopi, who said drugging and anally raping a 13 year old wasn't "rape rape"?

Crickets from you Elfie...

Show me a thread I created where I support/believe what Whoopi believes in.

I'll wait.....

Show me a thread I created where I support/believe what Whoopi believes in.

I'll wait.....

show us a thread you created where you said you did not support/believe what Whoopi believes in.

I'll wait...

show us a thread you created where you said you did not support/believe what Whoopi believes in.

I'll wait...

One can't be called upon to prove a negative.

Example: I believe in a god made out of candy corn.

Now prove god is not made out of candy corn.

I'll wait......dumbass.

Stop responding to this piece of ****!

One can't be called upon to prove a negative.

Example: I believe in a god made out of candy corn.

Now prove god is not made out of candy corn.

I'll wait......dumbass.

believe what you want to. doesn't bother me.
until you start throwing gay people off buildings, marrying girls to 80 year old men and making women valued less than cattle.

believe what you want to. doesn't bother me.
until you start throwing gay people off buildings, marrying girls to 80 year old men and making women valued less than cattle.

You mean join a church?

You mean join a church?

show me a christian throwing a gay person off a building and I'll show you 10,000 muslims doing the same.