• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Gather Round S.N. CONservatives Sing"Wind Beneath my Wings" to Milo

show me a christian throwing a gay person off a building and I'll show you 10,000 muslims doing the same.

And I can show you a billion Muslims not committing any hate crimes.....what's your point?

you are the one incessantly making the claim that all Christians and anyone OTHER than Muslims are evil, child molesting pieces of ****. You get your labia stretched when it's pointed out that that is factually not the case. You then go into a ******* shrill when it's proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that the current terrorist situation is perpetrated worldwide by Muslims. Then you claim that "not all" Muslims are doing this. No one is or has ever said ALL Muslims are doing this, but the vast majority of terroristic occurrences have been committed by some piece of **** yelling "Allahu Ahkbar" just before. Then the silence of the vast majority of those Muslims who do NOT engage in terrorism is pointed out and you shrill even louder that "Christians kill, too!" Yet when a Christian is killed, we see, though not through the aid of the MSM whom you love to love right now, that the Christian community will come to the aid of those hurt and their families. Meanwhile, no one contests the fact that some Christians do kill other people. During all this, you will then morph into some identity of the person killed and claim you've been oppressed and offended. Of course, after being kicked around for awhile longer, you leave. When you come back, and for some reason, you always do, you claim some moral high ground, when in fact you've been proven to be absolutely nothing more than a blabbering piece of **** who does nothing but waste bandwidth, and prove to all of us that your mother absolutely should have believed in abortions so much that she had ONE in particular.

you are the one incessantly making the claim that all Christians and anyone OTHER than Muslims are evil, child molesting pieces of ****. You get your labia stretched when it's pointed out that that is factually not the case. You then go into a ******* shrill when it's proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that the current terrorist situation is perpetrated worldwide by Muslims. Then you claim that "not all" Muslims are doing this. No one is or has ever said ALL Muslims are doing this, but the vast majority of terroristic occurrences have been committed by some piece of **** yelling "Allahu Ahkbar" just before. Then the silence of the vast majority of those Muslims who do NOT engage in terrorism is pointed out and you shrill even louder that "Christians kill, too!" Yet when a Christian is killed, we see, though not through the aid of the MSM whom you love to love right now, that the Christian community will come to the aid of those hurt and their families. Meanwhile, no one contests the fact that some Christians do kill other people. During all this, you will then morph into some identity of the person killed and claim you've been oppressed and offended. Of course, after being kicked around for awhile longer, you leave. When you come back, and for some reason, you always do, you claim some moral high ground, when in fact you've been proven to be absolutely nothing more than a blabbering piece of **** who does nothing but waste bandwidth, and prove to all of us that your mother absolutely should have believed in abortions so much that she had ONE in particular.

It's just one more *** kicking no need to take it that hard. I would think by now you guys would have developed immunity.....

Good to see though that in addition to pro gay you are also pro choice........maybe there is hope for you Neanderthals after all.

Bwahahshahahaha!

It's just one more *** kicking no need to take it that hard. I would think by now you guys would have developed immunity.....

Good to see though that in addition to pro gay you are also pro choice........maybe there is hope for you Neanderthals after all.

Bwahahshahahaha!

you're a bad ************, elfie. bad to the bone.

giphy.gif

I don't normally spend that much time here but I've been down with the flu so gotta kill some time.

So I'll be leaving again soon but not because of any sense of being "kicked around". I actually get tired of handing out intellectual beatings.

I will be back on here"big league" of course as soon as the Trump collusion and then impeachment story breaks.

It won't be long.

I don't normally spend that much time here but I've been down with the flu so gotta kill some time.

So I'll be leaving again soon but not because of any sense of being "kicked around". I actually get tired of handing out intellectual beatings.

I will be back on here"big league" of course as soon as the Trump collusion and then impeachment story breaks.

It won't be long.

Good to see their letting you take selfies now at the home.

source.gif

Has he outed the priests yet that he knows are probably stillmolesting children to this day?

Of course not.....

Asperberger strikes again.

Milo was joking about sexual relations with a Catholic priest. Joking, you tin-eared, know-nothing, brain-damaged, obsessive, diseased fuckknob.

See, the thing about a joke is that it is not actually true. So you read his joke about learning to give head from a priest, and idiotically accuse him of not "outing priests who are still sexually abusing children."

Oh, you mean the fake priest mentioned in a joke, and somebody who does not actually exist? Is fake-priest abusing fake-parishioners?

You are too stupid for words. I am wishing your flu all the best.

It won't be long.

I have to give you tons of credit. You definitely live in your own little alternate universe and seem overjoyed to be there, so kudos to you. If you are happy that is all that matters.

It's just one more *** kicking no need to take it that hard.

One "more" *** kicking? Trump was snickered at by the ex-POTUS, MSM & the Hollywood Elite. Check. Trump then never had a chance in primaries. Check. Trump never had a chance vs. HRC for the Presidency. Check. Trump especially didn't have a chance (you said) once that 20 year old Access Hollywood video surfaced, yet he STILL did it. Check. Just about every establishment/elitist organization were vehemently against him and poured almost a billion dollars into stopping him, and they couldn't. Check.

MSM, who were mostly bought and paid for by the HRC camp, are now getting their lowest approval (or trust) ratings ever. Check. Every liberal snowflake on the face of this green earth is losing their minds in anger and frustration because that's all they can do. Check.

You may want to think about who's actually getting the ***-kicking here.

Bwahahshahahaha!

douchebag, the next "battle" you win will be your first. You are nothing but a dimwitted liberal troll.

Too bad it was Elftard's brother that slid down the back of his mom's throat instead of him.

Last edited:
Oh look I used "their" instead of "they're"

YOU WIN THE INTERNETS!

for someone who claims to be intellectually elite in every capacity, you sure **** up a lot.
wait... you'll say that's a condition of your Asperger's Dry Heaving Multi-Racial Fluid Gendered Condition, right?

Milo was joking about sexual relations with a Catholic priest. Joking, you tin-eared, know-nothing, brain-damaged, obsessive, diseased fuckknob.

See, the thing about a joke is that it is not actually true. So you read his joke about learning to give head from a priest, and idiotically accuse him of not "outing priests who are still sexually abusing children."

Oh, you mean the fake priest mentioned in a joke, and somebody who does not actually exist? Is fake-priest abusing fake-parishioners?

too ******* stupid to allow

Last edited by a moderator:
the next post I see that is any thing like this will be your last on this site

the next post I see that is any thing like this will be your last on this site

So people can wish me death but when I do it I'm a bad person?

Bigoted much?

So people can wish me death but when I do it I'm a bad person?

Bigoted much?

I saw them wish your flu the best...that is not death to you

NO ONE ON THIS SITE WILL POST ANYTHING STATING THEY LOOK FORWARD TO THE DEATH OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

Watch the video dumbass. It's not a joke.

I saw them wish your flu the best...that is not death to you

NO ONE ON THIS SITE WILL POST ANYTHING STATING THEY LOOK FORWARD TO THE DEATH OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

That's great. I'm sure Dear Leader appreciates you.

Too bad you can't kill the thought of it.

And that concludes our lesson today kids on why fascism always fails.

for someone who claims to be intellectually elite in every capacity, you sure **** up a lot.
wait... you'll say that's a condition of your Asperger's Dry Heaving Multi-Racial Fluid Gendered Condition, right?

Strawman