• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Gather Round S.N. CONservatives Sing"Wind Beneath my Wings" to Milo

Watch the video dumbass. It's not a joke.

How the **** would you know what is or is not a joke, Asperger-douche?

Find below some common signs of Asperger Syndrome: •does not empathize with or seems insensitive to others’ feelings and has a hard time “reading” other people or may have difficulty understanding humor

https://www.brainbalancecenters.com/blog/2012/02/signs-and-symptoms-of-asperger-syndrome/

It is no different than Stevie Wonder arguing about colors.

That's great. I'm sure Dear Leader appreciates you.

Too bad you can't kill the thought of it.

And that concludes our lesson today kids on why fascism always fails.

No one is trying to change your thoughts. Hell we don't give a flying **** about those. But, just like I don't allow posters to openly root for injuries to any athletes, we will not post **** like you did.

Now if we were like truly embracing fascism on this site you would have already been permanently banned....so heed the warning or ******* leave.

That's great. I'm sure Dear Leader appreciates you.

Too bad you can't kill the thought of it.

And that concludes our lesson today kids on why fascism always fails.

Ummm....yeah.....I'm gonna need you to step away from the shovel...m'kay?

How the **** would you know what is or is not a joke, Asperger-douche?

Find below some common signs of Asperger Syndrome: •does not empathize with or seems insensitive to others’ feelings and has a hard time “reading” other people or may have difficulty understanding humor

https://www.brainbalancecenters.com/blog/2012/02/signs-and-symptoms-of-asperger-syndrome/

It is no different than Stevie Wonder arguing about colors.

Does Rogan have Aspergers?

No, so I can analyze his response if I need to. People on the spectrum have varying degrees of symptoms. Mine are mild but the severest aspects of them are quite helpful actually.

Enjoy the mocking though.

NO ONE ON THIS SITE WILL POST ANYTHING STATING THEY LOOK FORWARD TO THE DEATH OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

Does that include an ex-President and a particularly twatty runner-up?

Have I ever posted anything promoting those people or their words?

The cuckservatives here normally hate gays, but as soon as they find a self loathing one who promotes the same vile hate they do they are swinging from his nutsack.

You did see the Milo thread they posted didn't you?

Missing the point as usual

Just because someone once posted a thread about a person does not mean all conservatives worship that person or would excuse any bad behavior on his part. Yet you come on here dripping with glee because a homosexual conservative made some inappropriate remarks..WHO THE **** CARES? Is he anyone here's personal mentor? Has anyone here ever said that all conservatives are to be worshipped and above reproach no matter what they say or do? Show me the thread where anyone said that. If this guy believes grown men having sex with 13 year old boys is ok I promise you every conservative on this board will line up to condemn him. Of course he's repeatedly said he doesn't think that's ok but you're going to ignore that to prove your dumbass "Oooh look at the conservative behaving badly" point that you bring up over and over again.

Yes, some conservatives suck and are bad people. There...POINT CONCEDED! Are you happy now? You're arguing with no one who would ever dispute that.

Guess what, some liberals suck and are bad people. Do you condemn Lena Dunham? Roman Polanski? Meryl Streep? Woody Allen? Whoopi? And all the other liberals who think child molestation and rape are just fine as long as it's a liberal doing it?

If not, your thread has no point so STFU.

People on the spectrum have varying degrees of symptoms. Mine are mild but the severest aspects of them are quite helpful actually.

giphy.gif

Enjoy the mocking though.

Posting facts about your brain-damaged inability to read people, or understand comedy, and your bizarre ego-centrism and inability to engage in normal social behavior is not mocking, elftard. It is a statement of fact.

My wishing all the best to your flu ... now that may have been mocking. Get somebody without brain damage to explain it to you.

CPAC dumped him, Simon and Schuster is dumping his book, and word is he may be dumped from Breitbart. Sorry to disappoint you Elfie but conservatives aren't exactly leaping to his defense.

One can't be called upon to prove a negative.

Example: I believe in a god made out of candy corn.

Now prove god is not made out of candy corn.

I'll wait......dumbass.

Cop out. Nice try loser.

So people can wish me death but when I do it I'm a bad person?

I would never wish you death there Elfie....however I wished you didn't survive the abortion.

Abortion to you folks isn't killing anyway, so no harm no foul. Right Elfie?

I think the lefties are scared to see a conservative gay man, a conservstive woman or a conservstive "minority". The libs are losing traction fast

I think the lefties are scared to see a conservative gay man, a conservstive woman or a conservstive "minority". The libs are losing traction fast

Don't worry little Milo's 15 minutes are just about up

Milo Yiannopoulos' controversial book is canceled

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...os-now-lose-his-lucrative-book-deal/98156040/

Share MediaShow Caption
BOOKS
Facebook
Twitter
Email
Aa
_
+
Maria Puente, and Jocelyn McClurg | USA TODAY
Updated 53 minutes ago
Milo Yiannopoulos' book Dangerous was canceled abruptly Monday after Republican conservatives released clips of videos-with-audio in which he seemed to condone sex between men and boys.
In a terse statement released Monday afternoon, the right-wing provocateur's publisher said: "After careful consideration, Simon & Schuster and its Threshold Editions imprint have canceled publication of Dangerous by Milo Yiannopoulos."

The cowardly lefty playbook ... don't debate the facts, and instead silence the opposition.

Because if the debate is held on ideas, the left loses.

Don't worry little Milo's 15 minutes are just about up

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...os-now-lose-his-lucrative-book-deal/98156040/

Share MediaShow Caption
BOOKS
Facebook
Twitter
Email
Aa
_
+
Maria Puente, and Jocelyn McClurg | USA TODAY
Updated 53 minutes ago
Milo Yiannopoulos' book Dangerous was canceled abruptly Monday after Republican conservatives released clips of videos-with-audio in which he seemed to condone sex between men and boys.
In a terse statement released Monday afternoon, the right-wing provocateur's publisher said: "After careful consideration, Simon & Schuster and its Threshold Editions imprint have canceled publication of Dangerous by Milo Yiannopoulos."

Your point? NAMBLA would identify to liberal ideology. You are a libtard. Milo is gay. Tolerate Milo. Love Milo.

Own it..

As an old guy, I remember the 1970s well. Do you guys remember all the miniseries they use to have on TV then? And that guy Richard Chamberlain used to seem to be in every damn one of them?

At one point he did an interview and espoused the idea of man boy love, saying it was a common practice in ancient cultures. I think this was around the time he was in some miniseries on the Japanese called "Shogun." Yea, my Mom used to watch all that stuff. I am almost embarrassed I remember it. Anyway, it didn't hurt Richard Chamberlain any, even back then. Because he was among the chosen.

And that is why this is a big deal. Has nothing to do with what Milo actually said, but he isn't coming from a liberal perspective. There shouldn't be any outrage anymore. Hell, people today can chose to be a woman one day and a man the next, and chose their restroom facilities accordingly. There is no shock anymore.

I don't wish death on Elfie when I tell him to suck a glock. its his choice to put ammo in the magazine.

transcript:

http://heavy.com/news/2017/02/milo-...ull-sex-boys-men-catholic-priest-cpac-quotes/

His follow up:

Milo on Facebook:

I am a gay man, and a child abuse victim.

I would like to restate my utter disgust at adults who sexually abuse minors. I am horrified by pedophilia and I have devoted large portions of my career as a journalist to exposing child abusers. I’ve outed three of them, in fact — three more than most of my critics. And I’ve repeatedly expressed disgust at pedophilia in my feature and opinion writing. My professional record is very clear.

But I do understand that these videos, even though some of them are edited deceptively, paint a different picture.

I’m partly to blame. My own experiences as a victim led me to believe I could say anything I wanted to on this subject, no matter how outrageous. But I understand that my usual blend of British sarcasm, provocation and gallows humor might have come across as flippancy, a lack of care for other victims or, worse, “advocacy.” I deeply regret that. People deal with things from their past in different ways.

As to some of the specific claims being made, sometimes things tumble out of your mouth on these long, late-night live-streams, when everyone is spit-balling, that are incompletely expressed or not what you intended. Nonetheless, I’ve reviewed the tapes that appeared last night in their proper full context and I don’t believe they say what is being reported.

I do not advocate for illegal behavior. I explicitly say on the tapes that I think the current age of consent is “about right.”

I do not believe sex with 13-year-olds is okay. When I mentioned the number 13, I was talking about the age I lost my own virginity.

I shouldn’t have used the word “boy” — which gay men often do to describe young men of consenting age — instead of “young man.” That was an error.

I am certainly guilty of imprecise language, which I regret.

Anyone who suggests I turn a blind eye to illegal activity or to the abuse of minors is unequivocally wrong. I am implacably opposed to the normalization of pedophilia and I will continue to report and speak accordingly.

I see lots of similarities between milo and elfie... trying to be provocative and use explosive points of view to get a rise out of the other side.. im surprised trolls of a feather dont flock together

transcript:

http://heavy.com/news/2017/02/milo-...ull-sex-boys-men-catholic-priest-cpac-quotes/

His follow up:

Milo on Facebook:

I am a gay man, and a child abuse victim.

I would like to restate my utter disgust at adults who sexually abuse minors. I am horrified by pedophilia and I have devoted large portions of my career as a journalist to exposing child abusers. I’ve outed three of them, in fact — three more than most of my critics. And I’ve repeatedly expressed disgust at pedophilia in my feature and opinion writing. My professional record is very clear.

But I do understand that these videos, even though some of them are edited deceptively, paint a different picture.

I’m partly to blame. My own experiences as a victim led me to believe I could say anything I wanted to on this subject, no matter how outrageous. But I understand that my usual blend of British sarcasm, provocation and gallows humor might have come across as flippancy, a lack of care for other victims or, worse, “advocacy.” I deeply regret that. People deal with things from their past in different ways.

As to some of the specific claims being made, sometimes things tumble out of your mouth on these long, late-night live-streams, when everyone is spit-balling, that are incompletely expressed or not what you intended. Nonetheless, I’ve reviewed the tapes that appeared last night in their proper full context and I don’t believe they say what is being reported.

I do not advocate for illegal behavior. I explicitly say on the tapes that I think the current age of consent is “about right.”

I do not believe sex with 13-year-olds is okay. When I mentioned the number 13, I was talking about the age I lost my own virginity.

I shouldn’t have used the word “boy” — which gay men often do to describe young men of consenting age — instead of “young man.” That was an error.

I am certainly guilty of imprecise language, which I regret.

Anyone who suggests I turn a blind eye to illegal activity or to the abuse of minors is unequivocally wrong. I am implacably opposed to the normalization of pedophilia and I will continue to report and speak accordingly.

Elfie gets owned again.

believe what you want to. doesn't bother me.
until you start throwing gay people off buildings, marrying girls to 80 year old men and making women valued less than cattle.

You mean join a church?

Its garbage like this that makes me want this clown banned. Every time he gets owned he pulls **** like this. You can't conduct meaningful debate with a troll.

show me a christian throwing a gay person off a building and I'll show you 10,000 muslims doing the same.

And I can show you a billion Muslims not committing any hate crimes.....what's your point?

Whats yours Elfie? While that's true, true believers of Islam believe gays should be executed whether they take part or not. Those that execute gays, rape women, marry children, behead infidels do so in the name of religion. That religion being Islam, not Christianity.

There is no Christian movement out there on a mission of murder and rape.. There is no Christian movement out there telling you that you must convert to Christianity or die.
Stop being an ******* Efie.

lol all these years later and elfie still can't help herself from taking a thorough verbal ***-kicking in the P&R forum