• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Geez, did Tibs go off the deep end?

I'm not mentally ill smart ***. I have a neurological condition that blesses me with an I.Q. a little north of 150 and a contract job in the defense industry where I work 3 days a week most weeks, yet earn a full weeks salary .

work 3 days, get paid for 5. I see why you'd want to keep that Dem gravy train going

Oh and Tibs is cool. You are a typical CONservative who hates because someone has different views than you.

The dictionary definition of a bigot.

You are quoting yourself in your post where you make the comment, idiot.

May want to check the base for your purported 150 IQ. Base 6, for example?

I'm not mentally ill smart ***. I have a neurological condition that blesses me with an I.Q. a little north of 150 and a contract job in the defense industry where I work 3 days a week most weeks, yet earn a full weeks salary .

Yes I am sure you do.

Mental illness for sure. IQ above 150? Yes and I'm batman. The common sense score for elfpig negative 20 .

At least Elfiero showed up.

Tibs is full on M.I.A.

I'm actually surprised.

Probably too busy packing for Canada...

Probably too busy packing for Canada...

He's in Hungary living behind a wall already. With a muslim population of 0.056% (yes, you read that correct.... there are only 5,579 muslims in the whole country).

He's safe and sound and has plenty of "safe spaces" to feel depressed.

If as many liberals left the country as they claimed the Dems would never win anything again. If california left, (they cant by rule) the presidency and the courts would be lost for a lifetime at least. as a full out supporter of gridlock id hate that... one side with all the power is a scary thing...

it was talking out their ***... all of us have done it... let them blow off steam and move on

He's in Hungary living behind a wall already. With a muslim population of 0.056% (yes, you read that correct.... there are only 5,579 muslims in the whole country).

If he's in Hungary how many times did he get to vote for Hilary? 2, 3?

I bet you and 21Steelers are writing a book together and you're both going to split the proceeds to fix up your Sebrings.

Liberal Internet Trolling For Dummies
"How to make hundreds by posting incessant bullshit on the internet."

A Jewish, African American, American Indian, Aspergers Syndrome Take on Trolling for Profit

2cb63c03f04a497ceded32e979009fc7_b.gif

As told by 21Steelers21 from his Chrysler Sebring​

"But wait!...That's not all...if you order today, get the 2nd book in the Series for the same low price - "How to Pretend to Be Anything you Want to be on the Internet and Go To Bed Believing It Yourself!"​

Wow ... did not know that.

I love how you ******* claim to have so much money but can't pay 8 bucks a month to help this site, sorry but I call BULLSHIT. You're probably sitting at home on your fat *** drawing a welfare check so that means you're leeching off of some of us twice. Also you need to do a little more research on your "neurological condition" that causes you to have a 150IQ, that would mean you are autistic, and you aint rain man

I wonder if they have room for 11 million, non-Hungarian speaking, honest, hard working "Immigrants".

yeah that's the ticket! and my boss is Morgan Fairchild!!.........

Gotta say, at least ElfTard has the balls to be here. Tibs? Humiliated I suppose.

I was inconsolable for a day or two in 2008. The Marxist overtones were apparent early on. It may have been worse in 2012. The fact that we would re-elect him shook me to the core. What idiots we were to buy the MSM version of him.

Oh and I never voted for his anti-american, elitist ***. What fools.