• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Geez, did Tibs go off the deep end?

lmao....yer boy ******* at Killary about Goldman Sachs, then appoints one of their top water moccasins.

and whole crew of nasty swamp creatures.

in the immortal words of Johnny Rotten....

"ever feel like you been cheated?"

lol....**** all y'all.
What are you talking about? Trump is not in anyone's pocket. He's got his own money and didn't need to have it funneled to him from the likes of GS via "speeches". The difference here is that Cohn will work for Trump, not the other way around.

Hey Tibs, Putin has a reply for you.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38341569

US hacking claims: Russia says 'indecent' without evidence

US claims that Russia hacked official emails, without evidence, are "indecent", the Kremlin has said.

"They need to either stop talking about this or finally present some sort of proof," Russian President Vladimir Putin's spokesman said.

US President Barack Obama has vowed to take action against Russia for its alleged interference in the US presidential election campaign.
"We need to take action and we will," he told US public radio network NPR.

Russia stands accused by the US of hacking the emails of the Democratic Party and a key Hillary Clinton aide, which the Kremlin strongly denies.

Republican President-elect Donald Trump has also dismissed the claim as "ridiculous" and politically motivated.

Your personal hero, Vladimir Putin. Wow!

Putin better watch out or Bomma will draw another red line.

What are you talking about? Trump is not in anyone's pocket. He's got his own money and didn't need to have it funneled to him from the likes of GS via "speeches". The difference here is that Cohn will work for Trump, not the other way around.

put the trump crack down and back away from the bullshit pond.

you'll feel much better.

the latest from Trump?

"hey, remember all that **** I told you about draining the swamp?....well, what I really meant was dredging...dredging the swamp....and dumping all the smegma on you....thanks, suckers!"

lol....fools.

Putin better watch out or Bomma will draw another red line.

Or worse, a strongly worded letter like He and Kerry are going to send to China.

that letter writing stuff is just a prelude to a phone call... sent directly to voicemail.

put the trump crack down and back away from the bullshit pond.

you'll feel much better.

the latest from Trump?

"hey, remember all that **** I told you about draining the swamp?....well, what I really meant was dredging...dredging the swamp....and dumping all the smegma on you....thanks, suckers!"

lol....fools.
Just sit back and watch **** get fixed. Dredging the swamp doesn't mean picking a bunch of idiot ideologues who have never done anything of consequence. I think that's what you all are comfortable with.

Sounds like the board libs are worried about losing their EBT cards.

Sounds like the board libs are worried about losing their EBT cards.

Or simply that Trump will make things better and by extension make FBP look bad.

Or simply that Trump will make things better and by extension make FBP look bad.

He makes himself look bad but it's a given that Trump will destroy his half-assed legacy and overturn all of the dumb things he's done.

35 DAYS!!!

Obama Vows Retaliation as Russians Demand Election Hacking Evidence

sbmbd8f6yixx.jpg

There is probably just as much evidence that the leaks (if they came from Russia) were a shot across the bow of a future Clinton White House than they were a strong effort to actually get Trump elected.

The Russians were just as in the dark about the chances Trump would win on election day as the media. Their intelligence agencies were planning on a Clinton White House like EVERY OTHER INTELLIGENCE AGENCY IN THE WORLD.

The evidence of conspiracy has just as much "proof" of Putin trying to blackmail Clinton as it does "proof" Putin actually wanted Trump to be President. Their actions could be construed equally both ways.

But of course, our media won't say it that way..... if it's anti-Trump, run with it and beat it like a dead horse.

The absolute hypocrisy of the left demand that people forget the things they have actually said and done. We can't let that happen. So in that spirit, I just can't get over two things.

One, when Romney brought up the threat of Russia in the 2012 election debates, he was mocked by Obama and Democrats everywhere, as well as the sycophant press. OK, I get it. NOW, the Russians are a threat. In 2012, no, not at all. But now?

Secondly, Obama interceded in a democratic election in Israel in 2014. Again, that's OK. But dammit, don't do it to us, especially if one of our chosen ones may be hurt by it.

However, I think Del nailed it. If the Russians were involved, it was much more likely that they thought Hillary was going to win, and did these things with that in mind. A lot of this "outrage" may be to cover up that very fact.

Your personal hero, Vladimir Putin. Wow!

LOL, he is? You and the rest of the Libs are really, really, really, really good at this labeling and stereotyping **** (remember this behavior is partial reason for ya losing the election - "you stupid Islamaphobes, homophobes, racists, xenophobes, ignorant Christian Redneck Conservatives", etc, therefore and so on)

Back to you. Do explain and demonstrate how anything I've written would establish (in the least) that Putin is my personal hero.

LOL, he is? You and the rest of the Libs are really, really, really, really good at this labeling and stereotyping **** (remember this behavior is partial reason for ya losing the election - "you stupid Islamaphobes, homophobes, racists, xenophobes, ignorant Christian Redneck Conservatives", etc, therefore and so on)

Back to you. Do explain and demonstrate how anything I've written would establish (in the least) that Putin is my personal hero.

Christ you're uptight!

Slick, I was responding to your claim that Michael Moore was my personal hero. How does something that recent and obvious not occur to you?

Slick, I was responding to your claim that Michael Moore was my personal hero. How does something that recent and obvious not occur to you?

THAT is your response to that? SMH :) LOL

Them Libs don't go down easy though. It seems that many of Obama's political appointees are "burrowing" into the system like germs.

Obama appointees are “burrowing in” for career government positions
Seventeen political Obama appointments across eight different agencies converted to career positions without receiving the required Office of Personnel Management (OPM) approval.

After President Obama leaves the White House on Jan. 20, 2017, over 4,000 of his political appointees also vacate their government offices as well. Federal employees prepare for new administrations by converting some of the outgoing White House’s political appointees to permanent career civil servants.

According to a Government Accountability Office (GAO) report released Friday, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) had the most unapproved political to career conversions with six, followed by Health and Human Services (HHS) with three, and the Department of Energy (DOE) with two
http://hotair.com/archives/2016/10/03/obama-appointees-burrowing-career-government-positions/.

Sen. Thom Tillis on Friday urged President Barack Obama not to go on a federal government hiring spree or to shift political appointees to career civil servant jobs in the closing weeks of his administration. “There is no doubt that thousands of dedicated civil servants faithfully serve in positions across the federal government without regard to who occupies the White House,” the senators wrote. “However, it would be unfair to those employees, and to the American people, if they are joined by others who may not be willing to properly execute the policies of the new administration.”

Trump may have to spray some pesticides around while he drains that swamp.