• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Geez, did Tibs go off the deep end?

Ok, I'll bail again. No need to annoy all you big swinging dicks around here. Have fun. <br>
<br>

You pussed out for weeks like all of the other liberal snowflakes, then you come back and don't expect to get **** ?

i don't give a **** if you stay or go...I'm just telling you how I feel. You bail telling us something like we made this mess now we have to live with it...then when the media starts this bullshit blame everything except the worthless candidate for her loss, you come back posting the same **** we can see a million other places. You ***** and moan about Trump wanting a wall, yet you live behind one to protect against the poor misunderstood islamic refugees. Right now you are just a parrot for the main stream media which is about as close to the journalists they should be as I am a HOF football player....

Steeltime, get over yourself. Borowitz is a famed satirist, that's what he's always done. Sure this stuff goes over your head, I understand that. But at least try to keep up.

Yeah, after I called your *** out, you admit that the "Trump and Ivanka" claims are bullshit.

Again Tibs, its fake news, they don't know it when they see it.

You're just a ******* idiot Hillary gash slurper who doesn't know fiction from reality. You and Tibs should go bowling and then 69 each other while PMSNBS is on as background music.

Ok, I'll bail again. No need to annoy all you big swinging dicks around here. Have fun. <br>
<br>

You say that like its a threat. I think you need to reassess your relevance, respect and clout. Ponder it over a warm cookie, milk and a blankie.

You're just a ******* idiot Hillary gash slurper who doesn't know fiction from reality. You and Tibs should go bowling and then 69 each other while PMSNBS is on as background music.

The intellect of a Trumper.

Anyone notice how fresh it smells in here now? For a couple days, there was this putrid, lingering odor.

I believe the proper term is "a deplorable". How quickly they forget.

You do realize, that in private, we call each other deplorables, and laugh about it. Good times.

I was extra-deplorable tonight and went to the county GOP Committee's Christmas party at a local sports bar. We had beer, wings, said the word "Christmas", and there were probably more than a few concealed weapons. All the things Liberals hate.
I was hoping for a chance to ask some of our local elected Republicans if the Russians helped them get elected but the opportunity didn't arise.

I was extra-deplorable tonight and went to the county GOP Committee's Christmas party at a local sports bar. We had beer, wings, said the word "Christmas", and there were probably more than a few concealed weapons. All the things Liberals hate.
I was hoping for a chance to ask some of our local elected Republicans if the Russians helped them get elected but the opportunity didn't arise.

wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more

Nope, ironically nothing from the RNC hacks came to light. I wonder why?

Probably because there was no penetration of security. Conservatives are smart enough to use encryption.

Probably because there was no penetration of security. Conservatives are smart enough to use encryption.

Yep...........

Reince Priebus Says RNC Was ‘Absolutely Not Hacked’
Republican National Committee Chair Reince Priebus on Sunday pushed back against reports that the RNC was hacked in a manner similar to what led to the release of Democratic National Committee emails during the presidential campaign.

The Washington Post and The New York Times reported over the weekend that intelligence officials from the CIA and the National Security Agency concluded Russia had in fact intended to help get Donald Trump in the White House. They based that assessment on the fact that the RNC’s computer systems were also compromised, but the hackers did not release the information on those networks
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/reince-priebus-rnc-hacked_us_584d5fa8e4b0e05aded453dc.

pRatW41.jpg

I was gonna say, maybe the Republicans have better IT security.

And they say the media doesn't control the narrative....bwahahaha

I'm sure Michael Moore and the rest of Hollywood as well as the MSM will be spending the next four years exploiting the bottom of the barrel Trumpers. And I'm sure Trump and you guys will whine about how unfair it is. Maybe it is, or maybe it's just a deep barrel?

I'm sure Michael Moore and the rest of Hollywood as well as the MSM will be spending the next four years exploiting the bottom of the barrel Trumpers. And I'm sure Trump and you guys will whine about how unfair it is. Maybe it is, or maybe it's just a deep barrel?
I don't know if you've been keeping track, but we don't give a **** about Michael Moore and the MSM. Trump won the election. The libs will be the only ones whining now. Michael Moore? Has anyone ever given a **** about him?

I don't know if you've been keeping track, but we don't give a **** about Michael Moore and the MSM. Trump won the election. The libs will be the only ones whining now. Michael Moore? Has anyone ever given a **** about him?

MSNBC does, and Trog. Trog's personal hero apparently is Michael Moore. Speaks volumes.

Moore is ******* pond scum. He can certainly go die in a fire. A big hot gasoline fire.

I was gonna say, maybe the Republicans have better IT security.

or aren't stupid enough to click on links in emails from Somalian princes offering $4 billion.

Trump has a barrel of depth, while Bomma supporters have been puddle deep for 7+ years now.

Hey Tibs, Putin has a reply for you.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38341569

US hacking claims: Russia says 'indecent' without evidence

US claims that Russia hacked official emails, without evidence, are "indecent", the Kremlin has said.

"They need to either stop talking about this or finally present some sort of proof," Russian President Vladimir Putin's spokesman said.

US President Barack Obama has vowed to take action against Russia for its alleged interference in the US presidential election campaign.
"We need to take action and we will," he told US public radio network NPR.

Russia stands accused by the US of hacking the emails of the Democratic Party and a key Hillary Clinton aide, which the Kremlin strongly denies.

Republican President-elect Donald Trump has also dismissed the claim as "ridiculous" and politically motivated.

lmao....yer boy ******* at Killary about Goldman Sachs, then appoints one of their top water moccasins.

and whole crew of nasty swamp creatures.

in the immortal words of Johnny Rotten....

"ever feel like you been cheated?"

lol....**** all y'all.