• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

George Pickens says.....

And coach Hoo Ha had how long to prepare for the Niners? Oh let us not forget the great Terrell Austin! I was so hoping they were going to promote Flores and show this guy the door. Wonderful track record in Detroit and Cincy for Austin.

That the 49ers used other coverages than what the Steelers prepared for. I swear, I don't know how this circus can carry on. This proves that money does not correlate to being smart...
This seems to be a very common theme for several years. And, once again, a Steelers player talking about what we see and later ***** about. Preparation is from the top.

From Tomlin on through his coaching staff there’s not one I would retain. I know it’s only the first game and we’ll have to see how this plays out but to not have your team prepared like this is unacceptable. I would have been ok with a loss had they been competitive but to get pushed around, bullied, and out schemed and out coached in your own stadium, that’s ****** up. Sorry!

I think Coach Cool Shades didn't get the memo that other teams switch game plans come regular season.

Absolutely untrue. They have made plenty of in game adjustments. They aren't always the right ones but they have adjusted.
I've rarely seen this team adjust **** over the last 10 years.. They will ram their heads into the wall with the holy game plan and get smashed.

They get smashed by inferior teams as well. What they did yesterday looked no different than what they've done the last 4 years on offense.

It's still a horrible offense. I would have fired the OC last year and set his playbook on fire.

I've rarely seen this team adjust **** over the last 10 years.. They will ram their heads into the wall with the holy game plan and get smashed.

They get smashed by inferior teams as well. What they did yesterday looked no different than what they've done the last 4 years on offense.

It's still a horrible offense. I would have fired the OC last year and set his playbook on fire.
I would have as well. I have noticed changes in almost every game early on but they are not always super noticeable. Particularly the offense. Defense I have seen more and effective changes. Our last two OC's just pucker their sphincters and panic. Second half of last year both sides of the ball were doing well making changes during the game. We will see next week.

Nobody wants to work under Tomlin.

Answer this, when was the last time you were worried about losing one of our assistant coaches to another team?
Last year Brian Flores. But I get he was a loaner

Ok pop quiz… when you announce the other team has tells and is predictable with time before the game… does tge other team:

A. Do the same stuff you just called out
B. Change everything up

Hell the 9rs were basically saying they were going to try some new stuff because they have sucked in openers… and we all know that a mike Tomlin gameplan doesn’t change until the 4th quarter…

That the 49ers used other coverages than what the Steelers prepared for.
7ysx5r.jpg

There are only so many coverages that you can run............Tomlin being a defensive back expert should know all of them like the back of his hand and how to beat them all.....

There are only so many coverages that you can run............Tomlin being a defensive back expert should know all of them like the back of his hand and how to beat them all.....
Tomlin sucks at moving targets.