• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Germany shooting: Gunman 'shot dead by police' after opening fire in cinema complex

Spike

Reaction score

Germany shooting: man 'killed after opening fire at cinema near Frankfurt'

An armed and masked man has reportedly been shot dead by German special police after storming a cinema complex in Viernheim, in Germany’s Hesse region.

According to Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung newspaper, the man entered the Kinopolis complex at about 3pm, wearing a mask and carrying a gun and a munition belt.

The motive of the gunman was so far unclear, Frankfurter Allgemeine reported, saying that several scenarios were being considered including a botched robbery, as well as a political or an ideological cause.

_90074453_ec4881bb-9827-4067-a6d0-4d10367555cc.jpg

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ens-fire-at-german-cinema-kinopolis-viernheim

--------------------

Suicide by cop?

Last edited:
but, but, but...

TheBigO said:
this type of mass violence does not happen in other advanced countries.

The gunman probably just lacked love. I mean, that's what terrorists lack right?

What are the early odds that his name is Mohammed?

Their politicians should throw themselves on the floor and cry until people stop being crazy.

I'm sensing zero sarcasm in this thread.

This absolutely appears to be a false flag attack.

Nobody hurt except by tear gas

suicide by cop, just like I perdicted

The inventor of the bra was from Germany. Baron Von Titslinger