• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Get Excited If You Want the Steelers to Select Malik Willis in 1st Round On Thursday Night

And how will you respond if they pass him by, if he is there at 20?
The same way I respond to every pick - wait and see. Everyone is mostly wrong about the draft, EVERYONE. Indignation over picks amuses me.

What is his deal? I see he started out looking impressive and his completion percentage slowly went to **** as did his TDs and INTs dipped and raised.

Different coach, scheme?
Injury, arm fatigue, and confidence. Last year he had some injury issues then they fired their coach.

The same way I respond to every pick - wait and see. Everyone is mostly wrong about the draft, EVERYONE. Indignation over picks amuses me.
Indignation? I am sure that is mostly a young fans issues. Most drafniks get over who they wanted not getting picked and vice versa. And hope for the best whomever gets picked. This one hopes to be wrong about the ones picked that I don't take stock in. I for one like being wrong as obviously that would benefit the Steelers.

in this thread if I were computer literate I would insert the Monty Python skit from Holy Grail. 'And there was much rejoice" " yea"

I just close my eyes and I'm there............................................ speaking for a friend !

Salute the nation

in this thread if I were computer literate I would insert the Monty Python skit from Holy Grail. 'And there was much rejoice" " yea"
I just close my eyes and I'm there............................................ speaking for a friend !

Salute the nation

WAIT............................... I guess I went to Peanuts, A Christmas Carol when Linus was reading the story .................... OOoooppppps I meant my friend was there

Salute the nation

I get excited thinking about the outrage and incredulity that will overtake this place if the Steelers draft Willis.
Your excitement will eventually turn into sorrow, as you're forced to watch Malik Willis attempt to operate against NFL defenses.

Indignation? I am sure that is mostly a young fans issues. Most drafniks get over who they wanted not getting picked and vice versa. And hope for the best whomever gets picked. This one hopes to be wrong about the ones picked that I don't take stock in. I for one like being wrong as obviously that would benefit the Steelers.
you should be used to being wrong....

You and I both brother !!!

I really hope we don't move up and waste draft capital on doing so.

There is always that chance of him being very successful in the NFL and I'd gladly eat the crow served but I more likely end up with STEAK & BACON before the crow flies.

Salute the nation

You think he's gonna grow a couple of inches taller in the next few years?

Context

When you quote only a portion of ones post you kind of lose it.

Salute the nation

Are you saying that there haven’t been people who get seriously bent out of shape over draft picks and won’t if the Steelers draft Willis?

Your excitement will eventually turn into sorrow, as you're forced to watch Malik Willis attempt to operate against NFL defenses.
Again, you’re mostly wrong about the draft.

Are you saying that there haven’t been people who get seriously bent out of shape over draft picks and won’t if the Steelers draft Willis?
Sure every fan base has a few that fit that bill. The majority not so much.

I am confused. Steeler Nation tells me that Kenny Pickett is the only QB the Steelers will take. Now they tell me that they will pick Willis.
I can’t handle the confusion.
We are a nation divided

You and I both brother !!!

I really hope we don't move up and waste draft capital on doing so.

There is always that chance of him being very successful in the NFL and I'd gladly eat the crow served but I more likely end up with STEAK & BACON before the crow flies.

Salute the nation

well said.

Again, you’re mostly wrong about the draft.
I'm mostly wrong about what regarding the draft? No idea what you're talking about.

Breakdown of a rough game vs Ole Miss. Willis makes mistakes but his OL sucks and he doesn't get much help from RB or WRs. Part of his problem is that he feels like he has to do it all himself and force plays.

I'm mostly wrong about what regarding the draft? No idea what you're talking about.
Go back and read through the thread. You, like everyone, are mostly wrong about the draft. For example, every NFL team was wrong about Tom Brady not once, not twice, but five times (or more). It’s comical for anyone to get bent out of shape over a draft pick they disagree with. It’s likely they are wrong in their conviction.