• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Get to Making Babies Steeler Nation

Elfiero

Banned
Reaction score

Nailed it......no pun intended.

Ana brings up a great point about how the teabagger/Trumptards always vote for people and policies that go against their interests
. That's how ignorant they are, go ahead and get rid of abortion...let the minority birth rate explode.....brilliant.

Um didnt 3 of the judges voting for roe later make racist population control statement regarding it? Elfie you just did the same...

Ask the Europeans how that low birth rate and middle eastern migration is working for them. The culture that gave us the renaissance is being out bread by the culture that gave us the suicide bomber.

It all evens out

Mass Secret Grave In Eastern Mexico Could Be Country's Largest, Official Says

Bodies are still being recovered from a clandestine grave in Mexico's Veracruz state that a local prosecutor says could turn out to be the largest in the country. Jorge Winckler Ortiz, the state attorney general of Veracruz, says that at one large site, 250 skulls have been found, with more excavation to be done.

Winckler says the bodies are those of people murdered by gangs, with the complicity of the government. He added that officials had also deceived families who asked for help in identifying whether their missing loved ones might be in the graves.

"Veracruz is a huge grave, when they finish opening the clandestine cemetery in the state it will be seen as the largest grave," Winckler said on the Televisa network, "because for years organized crime has disappeared and murdered people with the complicity of the authorities."

"Government officials put the number of Mexico's missing at around 28,000. Some were crime gang members, others just caught up in the violence and associated corruption. However, two years ago, the case of 43 students kidnapped and presumably murdered in Guerrero awoke the nation to the plight of the missing and sparked a movement by relatives searching for clandestine graves.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...exico-could-be-countrys-largest-official-says

Um didnt 3 of the judges voting for roe later make racist population control statement regarding it? Elfie you just did the same...

Elf pig is a very low form of life. The weak link in the human chain. It certainly needs medication. It's certainly the obscure lunatic fringe of lefties . I'm shocked it's not in a padded room.

Ana brings up a great point about how the teabagger/Trumptards always vote for people and policies that go against their interests
. That's how ignorant they are, go ahead and get rid of abortion...let the minority birth rate explode.....brilliant.

Ana's got it backwards Elfie. Pro-life people don't tout abortion as a great means of keeping the minority population down. That's you guys. I believe in the inherent value of every human life, rich or poor, black or white, wanted or unwanted. Libs like you think the best thing for a poor population is the slaughter of their own children.

And while I know nothing about Steve King, I will say that if we let a bunch of people into this country who believe that it's ok to rape someone for exposing their ankle, or stone someone to death for being raped, or chop someone's hand off for shoplifting, or force their religion on someone through violent murder, and those people reproduce heavily and come to eventually outnumber us, our country is indeed ******. Not because they are brown or Muslim or anything else...but because they have savage, backward cultures and belief systems that do not belong in this country.

I don't care what race, religion or color someone is Elfie...if they want to come here legally and abide by our laws and educate themselves and support themselves and are in favor of individual liberty and human rights, they are more than welcome. Every conservative I know feels the same way. You guys just can't comprehend that I know.

Ana's got it backwards Elfie. Pro-life people don't tout abortion as a great means of keeping the minority population down. That's you guys. I believe in the inherent value of every human life, rich or poor, black or white, wanted or unwanted. Libs like you think the best thing for a poor population is the slaughter of their own children.

elftardPoloLiar refuses to acknowledge that his ilk and their "abortion for all" brethren are pushing policies that target African-Americans for abortion, and serve to further the purpose of Margaret Sanger, i.e., the elimination of the black race in America.

And we're the racists ...

And while I know nothing about Steve King, I will say that if we let a bunch of people into this country who believe that it's ok to rape someone for exposing their ankle, or stone someone to death for being raped, or chop someone's hand off for shoplifting, or force their religion on someone through violent murder, and those people reproduce heavily and come to eventually outnumber us, our country is indeed ******. Not because they are brown or Muslim or anything else...but because they have savage, backward cultures and belief systems that do not belong in this country.

elfietardPoloLiar absolutely despises religion ... well, Jews and Christians. And hates religious doctrines that target and minimize gays, women, etc. Well, Jewish and Christian policies.

Muslim policies that demean, target and actually kill women, gays, non-believers, etc? elftardPoloLiar says the following:

1304618376_tumbleweed-gif.gif

It's the party of the Elftard that also encourages minority births by rewarding the baby mamas with more money. Every new kid is more income for them. Make that go away and minority birth rates drop considerably.

**** you Elftwat.

Last edited:
Libs are always about separation of church and state until it comes to the Muzzies for whom there is no separation of church and state. And they say WE vote against OUR self-interest. :uglyhammer:

The Young Turks is the Alex Jones of the left.

Don't fall for their lies

The truth is only what you can persuade others to believe

It's too easy....the usual suspects tell us all how they find what King said disgusting..............oh wait it was a bait car!

Steeler Nation Trumptards: "We're NOT RACISTS and that's on our mommas who are deceased!"

Too, too easy......

It's too easy....the usual suspects tell us all how they find what King said disgusting..............oh wait it was a bait car!

Steeler Nation Trumptards: "We're NOT RACISTS and that's on our mommas who are deceased!"

Too, too easy......

Damn you are thick.

Is it racist to want people to obey laws? Is it racist to want people to support themselves? Is it racist to not want people here who believe brutal murder is justified in the name of religion? Is it racist to not want men here who believe wearing shorts or a skirt is grounds to be legally raped? Is it racist not to want drug dealers and gang members to overtake American cities?

Please Elfie, explain to me what exactly is racist about any of those perfectly normal COMMON SENSE opinions.

If it makes you feel better, I would also happily deport any white American citizen drug dealers, gang members, rapists, jihadists and leeches if someone else was legally obligated to take them.

Damn you are thick.

Is it racist to want people to obey laws? Is it racist to want people to support themselves? Is it racist to not want people here who believe brutal murder is justified in the name of religion? Is it racist to not want men here who believe wearing shorts or a skirt is grounds to be legally raped? Is it racist not to want drug dealers and gang members to overtake American cities?

Please Elfie, explain to me what exactly is racist about any of those perfectly normal COMMON SENSE opinions.

If it makes you feel better, I would also happily deport any white American citizen drug dealers, gang members, rapists, jihadists and leeches if someone else was legally obligated to take them.

No pink ***** hat for you.

Damn you are thick.

Simple stuff. I don't get how anyone could argue against. It's the lack of common sense. That just seems to be a god given ability not given to lefties.

Reactions: MTC
Is it racist to want people to obey laws?

Yes. If too many minorities are in jail or getting suspended from school then we need to change the laws and rules so that doesn't happen. /Libs
Don't laugh, they openly talk about doing that.

Yes. If too many minorities are in jail or getting suspended from school then we need to change the laws and rules so that doesn't happen. /Libs

It's also racist to use proper grammar, eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and to take lunch in a brown paper bag.

Oh and the latest one is for white women to not wear hoop earrings. Apparently, that's appropriating latino and black culture.

Damn you are thick.

This will never be answered. Maybe common sense is now racist? I need to look that one up.

Sounds a lot like Albuquerque

Damn you are thick.

No it's not. What is racist/xenophobic is portraying groups of people as being ONLY those things.

Much like Steeltime in another thread posting a list of crimes committed by undocumented immigrants that to his fellow cuckservatives here appears damning, meanwhile I'm waiting for him to get to at least 5.5 million crimes(~50% of immigrants) so I can say " Man! You may be on to something..."

Only if this tactic is used against CONservatives is it condemned. Like when I accuse Teabaggers/Trumptards of being racist, and I'm told that they are merely for law and order, mythical rust belt jobs returning, and that those racists in their group are the exception.

Please.....talk about no common sense. Don't even get me started on the facts and hypocrisy.

Last edited:
No it's not. What is racist/xenophobic is portraying groups of people as being ONLY those things.

Much like Steeltime in another thread posting a list of crimes committed by undocumented immigrants that to his fellow cuckservatives here appears damning, meanwhile I'm waiting for him to get to at least 5.5 million crimes(~50% of immigrants) so I can say " Man! You may be on to something..."

Only if this tactic is used against CONservatives is it condemned. Like when I accuse Teabaggers/Trumptards of being racist, and I'm told that they are merely for law and order, mythical rust belt jobs returning, and that those racists in their group are the exception.

Please.....talk about no common sense. Don't even get me started on the facts and hypocrisy.

So, you'd need half of all illegal immigrants to be criminals before you'd consider being opposed? Sorry, I can't even debate against an idea so blatantly stupid.

straw_man.jpg

Straw man. Point out who stated that Muslims are all murdering terrorists. However, the undeniable fact is this: Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims.

You are not concerned about illegal aliens - they are not "undocumented," they broke the law by coming into the country illegally - until 50% commit serious crimes?!?!? That is perhaps the dumbest thing you have ever said, and that is saying a lot, elfietardPolo.

What you fail to acknowledge, time and again, is that NONE of the rapes and murders and robberies and other serious felonies I linked would have been committed - NONE - but for illegal aliens.

So your thinking is that we should encourage racists to enter our country illegally? See, that's the analogy, you dimwit. I point to dozens of instances of illegals committing terrible crimes - raping a 91-year old woman, for **** sake? Stabbing a baby in front of his mother? Raping a dog?? - and note (correctly) that the United States has to deal with the horrible cost of those crimes - thousands upon thousands of them - because of illegal immigration.

I guess you are all for allowing racists to enter illegally, since less than 50% are going to commit serious crimes.

Wait, the lying clown who has tried to hide his idiocy by posting under additional user names and then lied about what he did accuses others of hypocrisy?

latest
200.gif

if an UNDOCUMENTED person enters the country ILLEGALLY, then aren't they at that point classified as an ILLEGAL and isn't that documented?

Most people who enter illegally, don't stop off somewhere to be documented. They only get documented if caught in the US and released.
Half the illegals came legally on visas and overstayed the visa. They are documented by the original visa.