• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ghislaine Maxwell trial and trail of pedos

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
What a bunch of freaks! Just imagine what she knows and the combined wealth of the people involved.

Makes ya think Ghislaine may have cut a deal with SOMEBODY. Perhaps along the line of "She'll serve some time, but she'll keep her money and get, essentially, an apartment in a low-security prison where she'll sit for 5-10. Then, out she goes and she gets all that money. And in return, she don't say a ******' WORD bout nuffin."

Wait, hold up, that courtroom has the time to run this trial?!?

Lieberals assured me that Trump would be facing tax charges, collusion charges, treason charges in that courtroom for the next 10 years!!

Tibilo, when do the Trump trials start, you ******* queef bag?

It’s Ephebophilia because the girls weren’t prepubescent. This was a statutory rape operation and it begs the question: why did the parents of these 15,16 and 17 year old girls allow them to go to the island? There’s a lot more guilt and criminal liability to go around here than to just a few politicians and social elites.

It’s Ephebophilia because the girls weren’t prepubescent. This was a statutory rape operation and it begs the question: why did the parents of these 15,16 and 17 year old girls allow them to go to the island? There’s a lot more guilt and criminal liability to go around here than to just a few politicians and social elites.
A multi-millionaire offers to fly your 15 year old daughter to his mansion or private island and train her to do massages. What could possibly go wrong?

The FBI acquired Maxwell's "black book" in 2009, when Epstein's former butler, Alfredo Rodriguez, attempted to sell the book to an attorney representing one of Maxwell and Epstein's alleged victims. The attorney alerted the authorities, and Rodriguez admitted that he took the book from Epstein's Palm Beach residence, where he worked from 2004 to early 2005. Rodriguez later pleaded guilty to obstruction of justice; he died after his criminal case ended.
You know, sometimes the evidence, circumstantial or not, is right there in front of you.

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fimageserve%2F1168875173%2FDonald-Trump-and-Ghislaine-Maxwell-%2F960x0.jpg%3FcropX1%3D188%26cropX2%3D1910%26cropY1%3D658%26cropY2%3D1626

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fimageserve%2F51043131%2FDonald-Trump-Out-On-The-Town-With-Ghislaine-Maxwell-Photo--Arnaldo-Mag%2F960x0.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fimageserve%2F5f1767cdb07af40006cd12d2%2FTrump--Knauss--Epstein----Maxwell-At-Mar-A-Lago%2F960x0.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fimageserve%2F1254069198%2FKnauss--Trump----Maxwell-Attend-Anand-Jon-Fashion-Show%2F960x0.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fimageserve%2F1254069197%2FAnand-Jon-Fashion-Show%2F960x0.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fimageserve%2F1168875173%2FAnand-Jon-Fashion-Show%2F960x0.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fimageserve%2F1169684622%2FDolce---Gabbana-Opening%2F960x0.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale

If Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew, Kevin Spacey go down in this case, so be it. If they're involved in pedophelia, let them crash and burn. Hope they get thrown in jail and face maximum sentences.

If Trump goes down in this case __________________________________________.

Your turn, MAGAs, fill in the blank.

Pretty sure any Trump voter who was shown compelling evidence- not made up garbage from the grifters in the Democrat party like the Biden and Clinton crime families- that he was part of this shitshow would abandon him in a heartbeat.

Now do Sleepy Joe and Tara Reade or Hunter Biden and his Sister, Sister in law and various prostitutes.. Ohh that's right, you " Me too" hypocrites don't want to talk about that.

f21.jpeg

If Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew, Kevin Spacey go down in this case, so be it. If they're involved in pedophelia, let them crash and burn. Hope they get thrown in jail and face maximum sentences.

If Trump goes down in this case __________________________________________.

Your turn, MAGAs, fill in the blank.
If he's in on it, I hope he hangs, too.

Can you say the same about Jessie S., Hillary, and all the other Dems, concerning their graft, illegal trading, false companies, kickbacks, etc? Or, is it just this.

See, this may be odd to you, but there are some of us who really value law, justice, etc. I want all the scum to swing from trees, not just the ones who don't agree with me, or are not in my political party.

Try that.

If he's in on it, I hope he hangs, too.

Of course. If anybody, no matter the political affiliation, is involved in pedophilia - I hope they're chemically castrated at the very least.

But unhinged lunatics don't think the way we do.

I don't think we will ever find out who was involved aside from some assuming and wild speculation. They'll never let that information get out. God forbid people learn that everything they thought they knew about their celebrity and political heroes was a lie.

Of course. If anybody, no matter the political affiliation, is involved in pedophilia - I hope they're chemically castrated at the very least.

But unhinged lunatics don't think the way we do.
I'm with you guys, I don't care who is on the list or what their party is, they deserve a public hanging. Seriously. And the parents of those victims should hang too. Willing shipping off their kids to a sex ring for cash, disgusting.

Tibs you ignorant slut,

You post pictures taken at large events like they are proof of some sort of involvement. You are really reaching HARD with that ****.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Trump was involved, but it also wouldn't surprise me if Clinton and others listed were involved. Anyone involved should be fully prosecuted. I find it hard to believe anyone flying around with epstein didn't at least know what was going on.

You know, it's sad that there are some on this site that would think that political ideology would override common sense and morals.

The end justifies the means for those people. We know Hollywood and politicians have A LOT of low life scumbags. How can society weed these people out when they're protected by the rich and powerful?

You know, it's sad that there are some on this site that would think that political ideology would override common sense and morals.

Sad, but certainly not surprising. If Pravda aka the MSM came out tomorrow and deemed the shot the "Trump Terror" and gubmint stopped all mandates because it was rolled out on his watch, Flogged and Fibs would be crucifying the man and singing the praises of natural immunity and 'other' therapeutics. I'd bet money on it. Maybe even $50 bucks.