• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ghislaine Maxwell trial and trail of pedos

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Trump was involved, but it also wouldn't surprise me if Clinton and others listed were involved.

Gee, ya think? That portrait in Epstein's apartment of Clinton in a dress and all of his documented flight logs on the Lolita Express didn't give it away?

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Trump was involved, but it also wouldn't surprise me if Clinton and others listed were involved. Anyone involved should be fully prosecuted. I find it hard to believe anyone flying around with epstein didn't at least know what was going on.
He is a VIP on the flight records. Trump is a pig of a human being. I hope the lot of them are ******* outed and hung. Truly despicable people.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Trump was involved, but it also wouldn't surprise me if Clinton and others listed were involved. Anyone involved should be fully prosecuted. I find it hard to believe anyone flying around with epstein didn't at least know what was going on.
There isn't a celebrity, media or political name that could come out that would surprise me. Bunch of morally bankrupt dirt bags. Out them all and string them up.

Well, this is something.

https://theragingpatriot.org/2021/0...1cbEFzTrhdfG9IKrDuDcmiveWfdhsCihzIPHSltSGia-c

BOMBSHELL: Judge approves unsealing of documents linking Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell to Clintons​

FBA News July 6, 2021 BREAKING NEWS 3 Comments
Home

BREAKING NEWS

BOMBSHELL: Judge approves unsealing of documents linking Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell to Clintons

BOMBSHELL: Judge approves unsealing of documents linking Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell to Clintons​

FBA News July 6, 2021 BREAKING NEWS 3 Comments

1Save

epsteinclintons.jpg

Judge Loretta Preska ruled Thursday that dozens of documents about Ghislaine Maxwell’s personal affairs would be unsealed in the next two weeks.
She also stated that unsealing the documents would not impact Maxwell’s right to a fair trial in November as her lawyers have claimed. Virginia Roberts Giuffre, one of Jeffery Epstein’s victims, sued Maxwell for defamation, to obtain her financial records. Giuffre’s lawyers demanded an extensive amount of documents from Maxwell including the financial statements connecting her to the Clintons.

One section of the order reads: “From January 2012 to the present, produce all documents concerning any source of funding for the TarraMar Project (Maxwell’s nonprofit) or any other not-for-profit entities with which you are associated, including but not limited to, funding received from the Clinton Global Initiative, the Clinton Foundation (a/k/a William J. Clinton Foundation, a/k/a/ the Bill, Hilary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation),and the Clinton Foundation Climate Change Initiative” (The Daily Mail).
Giuffre’s lawyers also requested that Maxwell’s emails be released along with the financial statements, as there has been communication between Maxwell, Epstein and Prince Andrew in regards to Virginia Roberts (The Daily Mail). The records are set to be released in two weeks.

No one would defend a pedophile.

Here's the difference...if there was any real evidence against Trump it would be splashed across every media outlet 24/7. Meanwhile Clinton the known sexual harasser and perjurer is still treated like God and they all act like Ken Starr was the problem.

Article is from July...We should have heard a lot by now. None of this sick ***** are going to be exposed and sent to jail. They are way too connected.

Agreed. Thanks for the catch on the date. I honestly didn't look for that.

I don't think we will ever find out who was involved aside from some assuming and wild speculation. They'll never let that information get out. God forbid people learn that everything they thought they knew about their celebrity and political heroes was a lie.

I'm afraid you're correct. I suspect they're all members of:

s-l400.jpg

I'm afraid you're correct. I suspect they're all members of:

View attachment 7133

Members of the Free Masons of note.

George Washington,IrvingBerlin,Theodore Roosevelt,Louis Armstrong,Franklin D. Roosevelt,Ludwig van Beethoven,Harry S. Truman,Harry Houdini,Andrew Jackson,Mark Twain,Benjamin Franklin,Oscar Wilde,Norman Vincent Peale,Sir Alexander Fleming,Edwin E. “Buzz” Aldrin, Jr.Winston Churchill,John Jacob Astor,Edward VII, King of England,Christopher Wren,Frederick the Great, King of Prussia,Henry Ford,Francis II, Holy Roman EmperorArnold PalmerGeorge VI, King of England during W.W. IIDenton True “Cy” Young,Marquis de Lafayette, French Supporter of American Freedom Cecil B. DeMilleAlexandre Millerand, President of France,John Wayne,Peter the Great, Emperor

Only master Masons are admitted to the Shriners. The good deeds they do for sick children is amazing.

I have a couple of friends who are Masons. They're police and a naval officer in military intelligence.

Members of the Free Masons of note.

George Washington,IrvingBerlin,Theodore Roosevelt,Louis Armstrong,Franklin D. Roosevelt,Ludwig van Beethoven,Harry S. Truman,Harry Houdini,Andrew Jackson,Mark Twain,Benjamin Franklin,Oscar Wilde,Norman Vincent Peale,Sir Alexander Fleming,Edwin E. “Buzz” Aldrin, Jr.Winston Churchill,John Jacob Astor,Edward VII, King of England,Christopher Wren,Frederick the Great, King of Prussia,Henry Ford,Francis II, Holy Roman EmperorArnold PalmerGeorge VI, King of England during W.W. IIDenton True “Cy” Young,Marquis de Lafayette, French Supporter of American Freedom Cecil B. DeMilleAlexandre Millerand, President of France,John Wayne,Peter the Great, Emperor

Only master Masons are admitted to the Shriners. The good deeds they do for sick children is amazing.

I have a couple of friends who are Masons. They're police and a naval officer in military intelligence.

Whooo boy, what're you doin' for the next 5 hours????

No one would defend a pedophile.

Here's the difference...if there was any real evidence against Trump it would be splashed across every media outlet 24/7. Meanwhile Clinton the known sexual harasser and perjurer is still treated like God and they all act like Ken Starr was the problem.

apparently a certain agency has been helping them.

Well this thread has gone oddly silent. Now I have to go look for my news updates elsewhere. ****.

Well surprise surprise. The judge of the trial has been nominated to another position by a high ranking Democrat. Looks like the trial will be delayed. Coverup? Looks like it.

Well surprise surprise. The judge of the trial has been nominated to another position by a high ranking Democrat. Looks like the trial will be delayed. Coverup? Looks like it.

granted, this was in November, but the judge said she'd still finish the trial. kinda odd how it just suddenly goes ~ poof ~

will Ghislaine now be freed from jail?

Judge Nathan: It should have been raised earlier. The earliest decision I can give you is Wednesday evening. And charging conference on Saturday, Dec 18.

Judge Nathan: So defense case 16th and 17th –

Maxwell's lawyer: Into the 20th. Judge Nathan: So closing arguments on the 21st.

Maxwell's lawyer Sternheim: We don't want the jury to rush to decide before Christmas holiday.

Judge Nathan: We'll see where we are.

Sternheim: US has already said there will be a rebuttal case. We don't want the jury to rush.

AUSA: It'd only be a rebuttal expert. We'll be ready to close day after evidence.

The lack of news coverage on Maxwell is disturbing....but we know why. My wife had to work late a couple evenings this week so I watched the Netflix documentary on Epstein. Obviously, it's the tip of the iceberg but it was still both interesting and sickening.

Remember GotCaughtSteelin? That mfer.
Uh, I missed this episode of Days of Our Nation... what happened there? I'm all... uh, eyes.