• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ghislaine Maxwell trial and trail of pedos

Uh, I missed this episode of Days of Our Nation... what happened there? I'm all... uh, eyes.
dude came on here saying that pedophilia is natural and he'd not judge someone who ****** little kids

That's ******* gross.

Just gross.

Meanwhile Clinton the known sexual harasser and perjurer is still treated like God and they all act like Ken Starr was the problem.

Stumbled onto a Joe Rogan episode last night where the guest in the know (apparently) was discussing the details of the Clinton - Juanita Broaddrick & Kathleen Willey rapes and they were pretty disgusting. He apparently raped Broaddrick at like 9am in the morning (not at night like after drinks or something), bit her lip and told her not to scream - then casually tossed a towel to her as he was leaving saying "you probably want to put ice on that" and pretty much did the same thing with Willey. Can't imagine what he did at Pedophile Island and never want to, but he was/is a disgusting one for sure.

Chemical castration at the very least, but we all know that's never going to happen.

Can't remember whether he was given the boot, or perhaps more justly, fully incarcerated now.

For the sake of the young & vulnerable, hopefully incarceration for a very long time. That's disgusting.

dude came on here saying that pedophilia is natural and he'd not judge someone who ****** little kids

I've had to deal with sick ***** like this in my career. They deserve the Hell they get in prison. Inmates generally hate child molesters and I'll bet Epstein feared what was headed his way.

Oftentimes, when a father was arrested for molesting his daughter, "he was teaching her how to please a man" in his confession. The worst part for me was having to watch videos (yes, you have to watch them) of the acts often obtained in a search warrant and then speak with the girl later prepping her for the witness stand. I never brought up what I had seen, but I felt in some way I had violated her myself. This **** goes on far more than most people know.

They deserve the firing squad in my opinion.

I've had to deal with sick ***** like this in my career. They deserve the Hell they get in prison. Inmates generally hate child molesters and I'll bet Epstein feared what was headed his way.

Oftentimes, when a father was arrested for molesting his daughter, "he was teaching her how to please a man" in his confession. The worst part for me was having to watch videos (yes, you have to watch them) of the acts often obtained in a search warrant and then speak with the girl later prepping her for the witness stand. I never brought up what I had seen, but I felt in some way I had violated her myself. This **** goes on far more than most people know.

That's officially a "non-perk" of the job dude!

There's your latest update wig. Color me shocked.

**** that. I couldn’t stomach watching that. I’m father of two boys. What brings a guardian figure to even harm innocence in that way baffles me to no end.

A few years ago I posted that pedophilia was the next big taboo that Hollywood and the Left would seek to normalize, now that they've won gay marriage. I was told by many here that I was crazy, it would never happen. I wonder if those people still feel that way today?

Well over half the guys in our prison are SO's . It's sick.

Hopefully they are getting SO'd by other half. Unreal.

The left is clinging back on to Trump took pictures with Epstein again…

They are so sad

gotcha

That makes sense, I'm guessing that those in prison aren't the most well-adjusted individuals.
It's funny how behavior changes without drugs or alcohol in one's system.

Reactions: MTC