• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Girl faces juvenile charge in Trump rally pepper-spray incident

Spike

Reaction score
...and now the rest of the story

ARUGAg4MEFkXEx8JGlwCHQU=.gif

JANESVILLE—The 15 year old girl who was pepper-sprayed outside the Donald Trump rally Tuesday now faces the judgment of juvenile authorities for the punch she delivered.

Police could have pursued a more serious assault charge against the girl, but the victim—the white-haired man shown in many videos circulating on the Internet declined to press charges

The white-haired man, 59, of Monroe will not face charges, Moore said, because none of the photos and videos police examined showed him touching the girl inappropriately.

http://www.gazettextra.com/20160331/girl_faces_juvenile_charge_in_trump_rally_pepper_spray_incident

This is comical to me.

U think Supe has a crush on her?

I'm telling you, that's Woody Haye's great granddaughter!

I like this part:

She was supposed to be in school Tuesday, and juvenile authorities will address that issue with the family, Moore said.

They should put her in Jail so that she could assume the role of Bull Dyke sooner than she would on the outside.

Being paid to protest?? Trump is already creating jobs. Sadly this could be the last job most of these people will ever hold, if they have their way.