• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Girls sue to block participation of transgender athletes

I live in a very conservative district and there was a big uproar several years ago over trans kids and a liberal bathroom policy at what is now her high school. Miraculously, the kids figured it out and there’s been no problems.

You know how they figured it out? Just as they did in my very liberal district with unisex bathrooms. They avoid them. Or they go in groups to make sure they are safe when they do or one stands at the door. I know, my kids tell me how it's gone down. There are countless kids, my kids have told me, who literally hold it all day.

In my view, transgenders should be barred from competitive sports. If need be, I support biological gender testing to ensure that boys compete against boys, girls against girls. There should be no blurring of lines on this issue. Transgendered people deserve to live their lives free from discrimination and hate, and be able to exist freely in society. But competitive sports is something they'd have to give up if they choose that lifestyle. Same goes for using bathrooms, showers etc. The rights of 99% of society who are not trans has to be respected. People should be free to live their lives as they see fit, as long as it doesn't affect others negatively, or infringe on their personal rights. Allowing transgenders to play competitive sports and use bathroom/shower facilities is a prime example of that.

Obviously, the transgender community would be free to organize their own sporting events, and they can race and compete against each other, boys vs girls, ex-boys vs ex-girls, what have you.

We violently agree on something.

Miracles do indeed happen.

Reactions: wig
Just as they did in my very liberal district with unisex bathrooms. They avoid them. Or they go in groups to make sure they are safe when they do or one stands at the door. .

My daughter told me that the "Ugly flannel-wearing lesbians with no makeup" always kiss and make out in the girls bathroom. I immediately wanted to tell her the proper term for that group of people, but the little voice told me that I should probably not add "bull dykes" to my 13 year old's vocabulary...at this particular time anyway.

You know how they figured it out? Just as they did in my very liberal district with unisex bathrooms. They avoid them. Or they go in groups to make sure they are safe when they do or one stands at the door. I know, my kids tell me how it's gone down. There are countless kids, my kids have told me, who literally hold it all day.

My daughter shares every last detail of her day and every thought she had about every event. It’s exhausting. I’d know.

Another event from several years back from another high school, Pittsburgh Central Catholic’s football team had a hazing-sexual assault incident. They still let the football team share a locker room. Can you believe it, Tim? Can you believe it!!!

I would suggest a few things.

Yearwood and Miller have said they are still in the process of transitioning but have declined to provide details.
Uh huh... If you're going to compete, you need to provide whatever authority resides over such things in the state a complete medical plan for your transition. Along with receipts for procedures already performed.

Secondly, I would suggest that any female athlete who could reasonably defend the idea that she may have gotten a scholarship had she not constantly come in 2nd or 3rd to men, should be able to require the state of Connecticut (or wherever) to provide a full ride scholarship to the school of the student's choice, as long as that school has a track program. (Watch the state squirm and say... Uh... What?)

Third, assuming #2 would never fly, make sure the trans athletes are aware they cannot place, or win any titles while competing against people of the opposite gender. They can compete. They just can't win.

Assuming, of course that the ACLU will throw all their misguided might behind defending the boys, If I were any girl in the state track program, I'd line up at the starting line and just before they blow the whistle flip off the trans kid and walk away, in front of him on the track while telling the officials "Fuuuuuuck You!"

My daughter shares every last detail of her day and every thought she had about every event. It’s exhausting. I’d know.

Another event from several years back from another high school, Pittsburgh Central Catholic’s football team had a hazing-sexual assault incident. They still let the football team share a locker room. Can you believe it, Tim? Can you believe it!!!

Because comparing boys in a locker room with other boys is EXACTLY the same thing as comparing boys in a girls locker room with girls....

Jesus Flog stay on point.

dribbble_apples_oranges.gif

In my view, transgenders should be barred from competitive sports. If need be, I support biological gender testing to ensure that boys compete against boys, girls against girls. There should be no blurring of lines on this issue. Transgendered people deserve to live their lives free from discrimination and hate, and be able to exist freely in society. But competitive sports is something they'd have to give up if they choose that lifestyle. Same goes for using bathrooms, showers etc. The rights of 99% of society who are not trans has to be respected. People should be free to live their lives as they see fit, as long as it doesn't affect others negatively, or infringe on their personal rights. Allowing transgenders to play competitive sports and use bathroom/shower facilities is a prime example of that.

Obviously, the transgender community would be free to organize their own sporting events, and they can race and compete against each other, boys vs girls, ex-boys vs ex-girls, what have you.

who are you and what did you do with tibbie????

Because comparing boys in a locker room with other boys is EXACTLY the same thing as comparing boys in a girls locker room with girls....

What is your concern and how is that different from what happened in Central Catholic’s locker room, EXACTLY?

What is your concern and how is that different from what happened in Central Catholic’s locker room, EXACTLY?

You are bringing up an absolutely different discussion which is sexual hazing by boys against boys - which has absolutely nothing at all to do with the law allowing young men to shower, **** and piss alongside girls in the same locker room/bathroom.

Can you please follow the discussion instead of attempting to change it to a different argument altogether?

dribbble_apples_oranges.gif

You are bringing up an absolutely different discussion which is sexual hazing by boys against boys - which has absolutely nothing at all to do with the law allowing young men to shower, **** and piss alongside girls in the same locker room/bathroom.

Can you please follow the discussion instead of attempting to change it to a different argument altogether?

cause that is what libtards do....they can't win a discussion so they change it to something else

Anyone who’s extensively read about the human body, studied anatomy and physiology, or listened to one of dozens of Joe Rogan podcasts know that the male anatomy, specifically bone mass/density is DRASTICALLY different than that of a female’s. It’s science, not sexist.
I’m ALL in favor of inclusivity. And as Tibs so eloquently stated early, everyone should have the right to pursue happiness so long as it doesn’t infringe on others.
Solution? Still science. You have the XX division and you have the XY division. No matter if you identify as, pre-op, post-op, just cross-dress, whatever floats your boat - you compete in the division of your chromosomal makeup. How you look/dress/identify is irrelevant, nobody is discriminated against, everyone gets to compete on a level playing field.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Thank god for trees!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Steeler Nation mobile app

One last field hockey scholarship to be awarded. Your daughter loses out to a 6'3" man/girl. That would be great. Right?

That would be for a future spot on the USA .Olympic team, I presume.

Biologically Male Runner To Compete In USA Women’s Olympic Trials

A biologically male marathon runner who identifies as a transgender woman is set to compete in the USA Olympic trials later in February.

Megan Youngren “is set to make history on Feb. 29 as the first openly transgender athlete to compete at the U.S. Olympic marathon trials,” Sports Illustrated reported. Youngren qualified for the trials after a strong performance on Dec. 8, 2019 in the California International Marathon.
https://dailycaller.com/2020/02/13/megan-youngren-transgender-runner-olympic-trials/

l-34052-transgender-teens-outrun-track-and-field-competitors-well-shes-a-guy-so.jpg

Now if you could only apply reason and logic to topics related to Trump.

You have the capability.

Last edited:

WTF? The discussion was about boys competing athletically against girls. YOU changed the discussion to trannies in the locker room in post #22.

We've talked about these same issues during the bathroom usage controversy.

The creation of women bathrooms and women sports was not about equality. It was specifically about creating a SPECIAL privilege and space FOR WOMEN.

There is nothing physically that requires women have their own bathrooms. Back in the 1800's there were no women's bathrooms. It wasn't until women entered the workforce that THEY demanded a space separate from the men they worked with. And it made sense. As public spaces became more common. As women started to go out in the world more (events, entertainment, restaurants) it just made sense to create women's bathrooms SEPARATE from the "normal" bathrooms.

The truth is men's bathrooms aren't men's spaces at all. They should just be "bathrooms". And men's sports shouldn't be just "men" but "everyone capable of competing on the top level". We created women's bathrooms and sports SPECIFICALLY for women and ONLY women because of specific qualities that women have or to protect them from the grossness of the "normal" bathroom.

We can either continue to grant women these special privileges (and I agree with them being the father of a daughter) or we don't.

Allowing men who "identify" as women to use spaces we've established in society specifically FOR women as a special or safe or competitive just undermines the whole reason we created those spaces in the first place.

WTF? The discussion was about boys competing athletically against girls. YOU changed the discussion to trannies in the locker room in post #22.

I swear, I know what it feels like to be a kindergarten teacher....

OK Floggie, sit on the little stool and pay attention.

1. The thread starts about transgenders competing in sports
  2. Biological boys [transgenders] are kicking girls ***** in girls sports
  3. Girls sue to ban these boys dressed as girls [transgenders] from their sports
  4. Floggie inserts his daughter into the thread - "I really hope my daughter gets a lacrosse or field hockey scholarship or both"
  5. TSF points out it would be apropos if Flog's daughter had a transgender teammate and maybe Flog would wisen up
  6. Floggie says kids at his daughter's school figured out the transgender bathroom issue just fine
  7. TSF says likely the same way kids did at his sons' HS with the transgender bathroom issue - they don't go at all or change how they go
  8. Flog brings up Central Catholic boys football being involved in a sexual hazing incident against other boys in the BOYS ONLY locker room.

Now Floggie, let's play "where did the train go off the track. First, find a common theme above. Next, find what doesn't fit with that theme. Simple, right? I'll give you a couple clues. Focus on what repeats...and then on what doesn't. The color coding gives you the strongest clue.

You can do it Floggie, just concentrate."

84179914_10222031544118366_7189005127213121536_n.jpg

Last edited:
I swear, I know what it feels like to be a kindergarten teacher....

OK Floggie, sit on the little stool and pay attention.

1. The thread starts about transgenders competing in sports
  2. Biological boys [transgenders] are kicking girls ***** in girls sports
  3. Girls sue to ban these boys dressed as girls [transgenders] from their sports
  4. Floggie inserts his daughter into the thread - "I really hope my daughter gets a lacrosse or field hockey scholarship or both"
  5. TSF points out it would be apropos if Flog's daughter had a transgender teammate and maybe Flog would wisen up
  6. Floggie says kids at his daughter's school figured out the transgender bathroom issue just fine
  7. TSF says likely the same way kids did at his sons' HS with the transgender bathroom issue - they don't go at all or change how they go
  8. Flog brings up Central Catholic boys football being involved in a sexual hazing incident against other boys in the BOYS ONLY locker room.

Now Floggie, let's play "where did the train go off the track. First, find a common theme above. Next, find what doesn't fit with that theme. Simple, right? I'll give you a couple clues. Focus on what repeats...and then on what doesn't. The color coding gives you the strongest clue.

You can do it Floggie, just concentrate."

84179914_10222031544118366_7189005127213121536_n.jpg

LOL! Nice try, but #5 wisen up about what? You intentionally left that out as that is where YOU changed the discussion.

you're really not that ******* stupid are you?

It is hard to believe, I know, but I have come to realize that Donald J. Trump knocked the last remaining tiny - miniscule, microscopic - bit of common sense that (D)ims had remaining clean out of their mushy, ill-formed brains.

Because of this, (D)ims are longer simply slow-witted, ill-informed, dumb and lazy. Instead, they have gone full retard. In the process, they follow the recommendations of a fake Indian and a fake Mexican, but fail to follow the advice of a fake black guy ...

RecklessPlainBarnacle-size_restricted.gif

Fun real-world scenario for you...

Young boy joins his rural high-school basketball team as a freshman and shines. He spends 4 years as the team leader in points, rebounds and shots blocked.
Boy, although very good for his small rural town, does not get any significant scholarship options.
Boy graduates.

The following year a non-traditional trans student registers as s freshman at the school. This student brings along 2 lawyers and a paralegal to head off the inevitable complaints. First the lawyers point out that the state has defined school educator and administrator behavior in the case of "trans students". The school and it's personel are to acknowledge that the student is an entirely new person. The student is not to be referred to as either the gender or name of their former identity. In every way, the student shall be considered an entirely different person.

The lawyers then point out that at neither the local, nor state level are any of the following parameters mentioned, much less enforced.

1) There is no rule or requirement "forcing" a former student to leave the school. Should any student wish to repeat one or more grades voluntarily, there is no law or rule restricting that.
2) There is no rule determining that a student cannot attend school simply because he or she is too old. Indeed, special ed students are allowed to attend school well beyond the normal graduation age of 17 or 18.
3) While there are rules regarding years of eligibility for a player in a given sports program (A student who fails one or more grades cannot remain on the football team for more than 4 years total.) These rules only apply to a gender based program. There are no rules, for example stopping a student from playing on a BOYS soccer team for 4 years and then on the GIRLS soccer team for four more years as the student has not expended eligibility in the other-gender program.
4) Given the fact that the state has dictated that a trans student represents an entirely new identity, any attempt to apply previous academic or athletic restrictions or limits is patently illegal.

Thus, the new trans student must be allowed to register as a freshman girl and she must be allowed to a fair and impartial try-out for the girls team.

LOL! Nice try, but #5 wisen up about what? You intentionally left that out as that is where YOU changed the discussion.

The discussion was about transgenders in sports. You inserted your hope about your daughter getting a college scholarship to play SPORTS in college. I kept it right on track and suggested that it would be apropos for your daughter to be teamed up with a TRANSGENDER in college SPORTS.

Clearly, even you in your most daft state can see that it's dead on the topic of the thread...transgenders in sports.