• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Girls sue to block participation of transgender athletes

This is the problem with science today. It's political. Just like Global warm.... Climate change. It has nothing to do with the climate and everything to do with control and power. I've read climate studies that contradict every single thing that the summary includes. It's so bias and contrived it makes my head hurt.

Elftardluddite reading and unable to reply ...

BlackDimAtlanticblackgoby-size_restricted.gif

The sum of transgender

Mental illness in mascara.

Bylaw 4-2-1 (High School Age Limitation)
Once a student attains the age of 20, the student will no longer be eligible for interscholastic athletic competition notwithstanding where that 20th birthday falls in relation to the sports season.
Unless that student identifies as a younger person and legally files as such. In which case the state has to defend why they are impeding the rights of a minor.

My point is, of course...

If I can say I'm a woman and the state feels compelled to defend my right to say so -

I can also say I'm 16, trapped in a 50 year old body. I can find plenty of "science" to discuss how my mental state is FAR more important than my physical. Thus, the state must be equally compelled to defend my position. To do otherwise is patently hypocritical.

My point is, of course...

If I can say I'm a woman and the state feels compelled to defend my right to say so -

I can also say I'm 16, trapped in a 50 year old body. I can find plenty of "science" to discuss how my mental state is FAR more important than my physical. Thus, the state must be equally compelled to defend my position. To do otherwise is patently hypocritical.

I really fear where this is all going. Some Democrat decides he's 16 in order to get off of Pedophilia charges. Then he celebrates at the local bar where he magically turns 40 again because he's "Age fluid" ******* nut cases. It's like social cosplay. "I get to be anyone I want to be leagally! Yay for me!"