• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Global Heat: Britain longest heatwave in 42 years, deadly heat in Japan and Arctic

Elfiero

Banned
Reaction score
All over the world kids.....Waco Tx. hit 114 today setting a new record, L.A., San Diego, and on and on.......but hey keep burying your science denying heads in the sand.

With the upcoming methane burps in the arctic combined with strong El Ninos every knee will bow and every CONservative lying tongue will admit they were wrong as they are awed by what unfolds around the planet......Oh wait!...no they won't they'll just say they knew it all along and wait for the Jesus comeback tour. I forgot how these people operate historically.

Yeah Neil Tyson explains how your minds work around the 1 minute mark. The three phases.

if Republicans would stop driving their gas-guzzling SUVs on the ocean floor, this wouldn't even be happening. Right, Elfie?

https://www.sciencenewsforstudents.org/article/giant-volcanoes-lurk-beneath-antarctic-ice

volcanicco2smaller.jpg

Lol.....................priceless.

It’s weather...it’s climate...it’s weather...it’s climate..

Not where I live. Only a handful of +90 days in the last three years.

Tonight the sun is going to set. Tomorrow morning, it will rise. See, I can predict the climate, as well.

I believe in climate change. I believe in global warming. I believe in global cooling. I believe all are natural occurrence's and I believe that humans have nothing to do with any of it.

Hits worse in England though when it does get hot. Normally it isn't real hot there so air conditioning on a large scale isn't common.

I believe in climate change. I believe in global warming. I believe in global cooling. I believe all are natural occurrence's and I believe that humans have nothing to do with any of it.

Your beliefs are meaningless in this scenario. You probably also believe in a magical hippie that is going to save you from death, and eat a magical cracker served to you by a child molester in a dress as part of that belief.

Climate science has to do with facts, not beliefs.

You probably also believe in a magical hippie that is going to save you from death, and eat a magical cracker served to you by a child molester in a dress as part of that belief.

What religious belief is this that believes someone can save a human being from dying? And for being a practicing Jew, you sure espouse a lot of hatred toward religion.

Your beliefs are meaningless in this scenario. You probably also believe in a magical hippie that is going to save you from death, and eat a magical cracker served to you by a child molester in a dress as part of that belief.

Climate science has to do with facts, not beliefs.

I don't believe in god if that is what you are getting at. But don't you worry. what ever is wrong Trump will fix it. you will be safe

Midevil Warm Period

Little Iceage

7/10 of a degree

Won't release the raw data.

What religious belief is this that believes someone can save a human being from dying? And for being a practicing Jew, you sure espouse a lot of hatred toward religion.

Who says I'm a practicing Jew?

I don't care for nonsense no matter the stripe.

Hits worse in England though when it does get hot. Normally it isn't real hot there so air conditioning on a large scale isn't common.

Exactly. Kind of like super expensive food isn't normal in the U.S., but it will be in the future after repeated crop failures.