• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

GOD Bless the Steelers

BLITZ, it's just not right that a man should be without BACON. I hope while family is out shopping they bring you back a whole bunch of 5 lb. packages !!!!!

Salute the nation
All is right in the Blitz household Mrs Blitz picked up eggs and not only Bacon, but extra thick peppered bacon. life is good.

Funny when he is here under whatever name I hate the guy but when he is gone kinda miss him
I miss him like an internal hemorrhoid.

I dunno Bob loved to try to convince us he was a Steeler fan. Yinz never know...
Different pens manship.
The introductory seems a little too try hard and generic. Being a member of two other forums(non sports) related. These come off as drive by trolls

Other forum nuisances and this happens with scam text and calls too.

Often times scammers like to use bots which call, text or post on forums to test the waters per se. Then if they get a response then they attempt to attack.

Now you wonder why someone would want to attack a football board. Well…most of us are paying members. Since SN runs a paid membership forum. Hackers often find us as easy pickings.

Oh Good Lord please help me. I’m just hoping we add some legit talent on the OL,DL, CB, ILB,WR,QB through normal channels like the draft and FA now that we have cap space. Now someone from 1974 wants a 8 foot receiver who never played and a fat sumo guy who never played. This off season is really sucking so far.

Oh Good Lord please help me. I’m just hoping we add some legit talent on the OL,DL, CB, ILB,WR,QB through normal channels like the draft and FA now that we have cap space. Now someone from 1974 wants a 8 foot receiver who never played and a fat sumo guy who never played. This off season is really sucking so far.
The question is: why not?

I hear they are thinking of morphing the 8 foot WR with the fat sumo guy and converting him to center. By seasons end they should know if it was a smart move.

The Steelers need some sumo on the oline
Hong man Choi isnt a sumo wrestler lol. South Korean kick boxer and a mma fighter. Can someone of that caliber be condition physically to play? Very possible, and this person is just an example of a concept. Sumo wrestler now that is dumb . That's like saying hell let's put a midget on the team, and when were in the red zone give him the ball and toss him over the line men into the in zone. Or better yet have a player pick the midget up that hold the ball and run with him and when they tackle the guy carrying the midget , the midget can keep running wtf. Sumo wrestler wow

Hong man Choi isnt a sumo wrestler lol. South Korean kick boxer and a mma fighter. Can someone of that caliber be condition physically to play? Very possible, and this person is just an example of a concept. Sumo wrestler now that is dumb . That's like saying hell let's put a midget on the team, and when were in the red zone give him the ball and toss him over the line men into the in zone. Or better yet have a player pick the midget up that hold the ball and run with him and when they tackle the guy carrying the midget , the midget can keep running wtf. Sumo wrestler wow
thanks 1974. MTC what the **** were you thinking? tighten up man

65vvgz.jpg

What happened in 74 that resulted in your love of said Steelers?

I woke up this morning and was going o make breakfast. The family left to do some shopping. it was just me.
go to the fridge. 1 egg. 1 single egg. No bacon No sausage. ugggg.
What about the toast. My god my the toast.

I guess that is my point. Ty. I mean you probably had a good time to get that STD right?

Public bathroom toilet seat........................

Salute the nation

Hong man Choi isnt a sumo wrestler lol. South Korean kick boxer and a mma fighter. Can someone of that caliber be condition physically to play? Very possible, and this person is just an example of a concept. Sumo wrestler now that is dumb. . That's like saying hell let's put a midget on the team, and when were in the red zone give him the ball and toss him over the line men into the in zone. Or better yet have a player pick the midget up that hold the ball and run with him and when they tackle the guy carrying the midget , the midget can keep running wtf. Sumo wrestler wow

I don't think it's dumb, it worked in "the replaceents". Ask Shane Falco what he thinks........................

Salute the nation

Reactions: MTC
Holy ****. You’re past the 1 post count.

Welcome aboard. Lemme introduce myself, my name is MTC. I’m an American. I speak only english. I like romantic dinners, long walks on the beach, although New Mexico doesn’t have any beaches.

I think I’m the youngest forum member here. My favorite color is red. I am a UGA alum. Best school in the country imo. Don’t flirt with Steelworth as he takes that stuff serious. Anyways….you’re past the 1 post count. Welcome aboard.

Use this guy for Tom Wilson, Rat Face Marchaund assistance.
Tom Wilson has been playing a clean game. I’m not really annoyed by him. I’d like the Pens to sign him if he ever becomes a free agent. The guy can play and lives in most teams heads rent free. Many use to say Hines was a cheap player. Tom Wilson is no different. He’s just a hard nosed hockey player like Hines was a hard nosed football player.

Marchand is just a little *****